GameStop B2G1 Used Games under 20. YMMV Ends 4/20

Praehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Its B2G1 on preowned games @ gamestop. Only titles under $20.00. I am unsure if this will be in store only, or online as well. So  YMMV.

Buddy of mine, at the local GS gave me the heads up.  YMMV of course. It ends 4/20

Edit: Heres hoping this isn't a repost. 

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that tried to do the b3g2: did anyone else's shipment confirmation only have 4 of the games that you purchased?  One of the games on the purchase order isn't on the shipping order...wondering if they'll ship that another time or what.  First time ordering online with gamestop so wasn't sure if anyone else ever encountered this.

I swung by today, yea I know it's Easter but i went between families, I went there wanting The bureau and DOA5 Ultimate for 360 and Zone of the Enders HD for PS3, and they had all 3 complete thank god. The bureau DLC code worked too which was great. On Saturday I also got Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, and Dishonored. Far Cry 3's multiplayer code worked but sadly Crysis 3 was already redeemed. I probably won't play online anyway since my backlog is huge and I still haven't played my Crysis 2 I got for $5 on some black Friday deal yet.

With that said, if anyone has a Crysis 3 multiplayer code they have no intention of using, I would gladly take it off your hands on the off chance I get to the game sometime soon. But I got the games I wanted so it worked out well.
EA made all of their online passes free. Is that not the case with Crysis 3?

I'm glad there's others that share in my reluctance to buy cart only DS games ! I've been specifically looking for all the great RPGs the DS has and it's so hard to find complete copies ones nowadays. Also same here on seeing only shovelware being complete
One of my sets of 3 was of DS games. Dragon Quest 9 and Sonic Colors were both amazingly complete but Contra 4 was cart only. They did give me a blank case for it but it's still driving me crazy. At some point I'm going to hunt for cover art online and print it out for the case. It was actually the one game I drove to that specific gamestop to get. Had to hunt through the file of cartridges near the register for it, too. They can't at least alphabetize those?

Did they make he online pass free?? If so ill have to check. I was asking ab crysis cuz the one in the box also came with weapons of some sort. But if thats the case then thats still good news. I didnt check if it was free i only checked if the code in my used copy was any good thanks.

For anyone that tried to do the b3g2: did anyone else's shipment confirmation only have 4 of the games that you purchased? One of the games on the purchase order isn't on the shipping order...wondering if they'll ship that another time or what. First time ordering online with gamestop so wasn't sure if anyone else ever encountered this.
All 5 of the games in my order shipped together.

Was good to pick up a few of the overlooked Wii games on the cheap. Through various orders was able to get:

Wii
Kamen Rider
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Klonoa
Metal Slug Anthology
Scarface
Manhunt 2
Dead Space: Extraction
Zak & Wiki

The ones I purchased online already shipped Friday.

2/3 ordered online came with case and manual, one was in a generic GameStop case.  Might see if I can swing by and swap it out in-store this weekend, if not, no worries, the discs were nice and installed perfectly (360).

2/3 ordered online came with case and manual, one was in a generic GameStop case. Might see if I can swing by and swap it out in-store this weekend, if not, no worries, the discs were nice and installed perfectly (360).
Man, if I had a generic case on my collection shelf it would bug the hell out of me. This alone made me pass on the B3G2 glitch -_-

I bought 999 and 4 ace attorney games (Buy 3 Get 2 glitch) and I can't believe my eyes; they're all CIB and in like-new conditions. Unbelievably happy.

I got in on that glitch where you buy three and get two free. They arrived on Monday and all were 360 RPG's I been wanting.

Eternal Sonata, Witcher 2, Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Oblivion GOTY.

Now keep in mind all of these games are more than one disc. The largest being Lost Odyssey with FOUR.

I'm happy to say that all games came with cover art and every disk installed to 100%.

Some were missing the original cases and some manuals but overall I'm pretty impressed considering it's Gamestop.

I'm happy to say that all games came with cover art and every disk installed to 100%.

Some were missing the original cases and some manuals but overall I'm pretty impressed considering it's Gamestop.
I was happy with mine as well. Received them today and all of mine were pristine -- new cases, with cover art and manual. And one of the games still had the Microsoft Xbox seal on the side. They never even opened it!?!? I'm guessing the shrinkwrap got torn so they marked it as pre-owned? Idk. Very happy here. Totally unexpected. Guess I'll order online more often from GS now.

I was happy with mine as well. Received them today and all of mine were pristine -- new cases, with cover art and manual. And one of the games still had the Microsoft Xbox seal on the side. They never even opened it!?!? I'm guessing the shrinkwrap got torn so they marked it as pre-owned? Idk. Very happy here. Totally unexpected. Guess I'll order online more often from GS now.
All original cases? You lucky duck. Of two of my GS online orders, all of them had at least one in those disgusting generic cases.

My only complaint is with Lost Odyssey it didn't come in the original case which was mean't to hold four discs. Instead it came in one of their basic black cases that holds one disc. I guess i'll try to find a replacement case or just keep the discs in the sleeves.

All original cases? You lucky duck. Of two of my GS online orders, all of them had at least one in those disgusting generic cases.
Yeah, I know I got lucky. I was totally expecting some black cases. Maybe they want to encourage me to order more games online. I rarely do that. Lol.

bread's done
Back