Gamestop.com $15 off 59.99+ Games and Accessories - Disney Infinity Starter Pack Eligible

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Use coupon codes:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
GUST5 - $5 off $25+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offers Expires 9/3/13. They changed it to 8/21 8/26

Stacks with SAVER (free shipping) and PUR 10% used games. In stock items only, so you'll have to wait until release day for a few of my examples listed.

Possibilities off the top of my head, will post more when I'm on an actual computer:

Disney Infinity Starter Packs
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Saints Row IV
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Defiance Ultimate Edition

Two $29.99 Games plus Kinect Adventures filler, or any other combinations to get over $59.99. Post any deals in conjunction with this promo code :)

Qubed is another good filler: $3.99 and comes with three XBLA games on disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if Tales of Xillia still comes as the launch edition with the extras?
Depends on the store. At my store, we still have two of the limited edition (launch) because people didn't pick up their pre-orders and we are obligated to sell them after the 48 hrs after release.

My suggestion is to call before going to the GS you are going to.

Depends on the store. At my store, we still have two of the limited edition (launch) because people didn't pick up their pre-orders and we are obligated to sell them after the 48 hrs after release.

My suggestion is to call before going to the GS you are going to.
I've been in stores recently where the whole wall behind the register was the launch edition so yeah it varies by store.

I think Gamestop.com hates Hawaii like a lot of other online sites. I tried to stack GUST15 with SAVER for Tales of Xillia but handling still comes out to $5 on the final page of the checkout process therefore destroying the deal...

I used to be eligible for free shipping in the past whenever I used SAVER. Guess Gamestop is pinching pennies now.

I think Gamestop.com hates Hawaii like a lot of other online sites. I tried to stack GUST15 with SAVER for Tales of Xillia but handling still comes out to $5 on the final page of the checkout process therefore destroying the deal...

I used to be eligible for free shipping in the past whenever I used SAVER. Guess Gamestop is pinching pennies now.
Well it does cost money to have a merman swim it there. Also you live in Hawaii so should be used to paying eight times as much for everything. $50 plus tax for Xillia's still hardly bad in my eyes though.

Hmm, this seems like another Defiance CE thing waiting to happen...

Edit- UGH... $7.50 for two day shipping. Prime has me so spoiled.

Well it does cost money to have a merman swim it there. Also you live in Hawaii so should be used to paying eight times as much for everything. $50 plus tax for Xillia's still hardly bad in my eyes though. Hmm, this seems like another Defiance CE thing waiting to happen... Edit- UGH... $7.50 for two day shipping. Prime has me so spoiled.
What happened with the defiance ce ?

I actually got my Defiance in no prob, one PS3, 2 Xbox. Guess I was just lucky. I also didn't even open them if that made any difference. Thought I will take pictures of the UPS codes before I send them off in case they reject and try to deface them. 

Bought Dynasty Warriors 8 for $46. Had to order it to my parent's house, which sucks because I get to the country in like 5 days but won't be traveling to MO until about three weeks from now. But their county/state vs my county/state were wildly different when it came to tax on the order, a bit under a $1.50 to have it delivered to them vs almost $4.00 in sales tax for me. So it was an easy option.

I don't suppose I need it right when I get home anyway. I'll be spending time with the wife and if I make it out of the bedroom on a break and am in front of my 360, I'll have Saint's Row IV to play.

I was going to place another order for Persona 4 Arena and Dirt 3 Complete Edition, but Dirt 3 sold out apparently. Tracking down a cheap copy of that game is really starting to piss me off...

Bought Dynasty Warriors 8 for $46. Had to order it to my parent's house, which sucks because I get to the country in like 5 days but won't be traveling to MO until about three weeks from now. But their county/state vs my county/state were wildly different when it came to tax on the order, a bit under a $1.50 to have it delivered to them vs almost $4.00 in sales tax for me. So it was an easy option.

I don't suppose I need it right when I get home anyway. I'll be spending time with the wife and if I make it out of the bedroom on a break and am in front of my 360, I'll have Saint's Row IV to play.

I was going to place another order for Persona 4 Arena and Dirt 3 Complete Edition, but Dirt 3 sold out apparently. Tracking down a cheap copy of that game is really starting to piss me off...
If you have KMart near your area, try checking there. I'm 100% sure Dirt 3 (PS3) rings up at $2. Xbox 360 version should be the same.

If you have KMart near your area, try checking there. I'm 100% sure Dirt 3 (PS3) rings up at $2. Xbox 360 version should be the same.
I will be back near a Kmart in a week and will be hitting a couple up. Was it vanilla Dirt 3 or the Complete Edition though? I'm after the Complete Edition and those seem to be a lot harder to find for a decent price.

EDIT: Ah, looks like Spartan answered that question.

Out of the system though so YMMV and it doesn't come with the DLC that the complete edition does.
Have them scan it with the price gun. Doesn't scan on the register, but scans on the gun.

I will be back near a Kmart in a week and will be hitting a couple up. Was it vanilla Dirt 3 or the Complete Edition though? I'm after the Complete Edition and those seem to be a lot harder to find for a decent price.

EDIT: Ah, looks like Spartan answered that question.
I remember I bought that on sale for $15 and foolishly sold it at about the same price. If only I knew that price would be hard to find again.

*facepalm* i just did a larger order than i thought. I used the $5 code but it looks like i could have used the $15 one. Well a few were doubles in the hope that one would be complete/not resurfaced. My guess is if i return the extras and am still over the code limit i keep the extra money right?

Well after opening the 3 for $10 thread with high hopes and not being able to really find anything I wanted this deal does have some potential. But saving my credit for next gen sounds good also.

Crap. I dont get paid again until the 31st. I really hope xenoblade is still available by then because this stacks with my employee discount too

Jackovasaurus said:
Anybody think GUST15 will work in store?
Sure, just walk right up to the register, whisper GUST15 in the cashier's ear (do it as seductively as you can) and they'll take off the $15 np. :rofl:

http://youtu.be/nbA34dxEYpk

Last edited:
FYI I just tried to use GUST15 to order a new copy of Injustice for $59.99 and in the part where you put the code in it says it's only for orders $69.99 or more.  Nothing was taken off the price of the game though Saver did work for shipping.  Needless to say I did not process the order.

Wow they really changed it!  Glad I got that one order in before that.  I was gonna order some more stuff, but not anymore.  I think a lot of people who were gonna buy new games this Tuesday will now not be buying those games.  Gamestop does whatever the fuck they want these days.

Well, I suppose none of us should be surprised at this change since this deal did seem pretty uncharacteristic of Gamestop...It's still not too bad of a deal.

Sure, just walk right up to the register, whisper GUST15 in the cashier's ear (do it as seductively as you can) and they'll take off the $15 np. :rofl:
LOL, sounds like your speaking from experience.

It you were getting a 60 $ game you could add a 10 or 11 $ game to bring the total up to 70 to get the 15 $ off then return they've 10$ game to the store . Not sure that would work but just an idea .

Anybody think GUST15 will work in store?
I just used it in store to get Metroid Prime Trilogy. I'm cool with the store manager and he was like "sure I'll see if it works". No problems. Is anyone else having the "order processing error" when trying to order online?

Kevlar338 said:
It you were getting a 60 $ game you could add a 10 or 11 $ game to bring the total up to 70 to get the 15 $ off then return they've 10$ game to the store . Not sure that would work but just an idea .
It wouldn't without some sort of override. To get a refund on anything ordered with this promo code, you'd have to return everything.

weird,.. i just tested it and it came up 59.99 for me.

tested with pikmin 3. only thing that was different is the expiration changed to 8/21

is there any way to order online and pick up in store?

wait its back at $59.99 for me

WnDIgS2.png

tested with pikmin 3. only thing that was different is the expiration changed to 8/21

I don't think they do in store pick up on new titles. Maybe certain pre-owned ones but that's it.

FasterTTW said:

Not really. Gamestop does in store pickup but you'll pay that store's price, not the online price.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back