Gamestop.com $15 off 59.99+ Games and Accessories - Disney Infinity Starter Pack Eligible

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Use coupon codes:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
GUST5 - $5 off $25+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offers Expires 9/3/13. They changed it to 8/21 8/26

Stacks with SAVER (free shipping) and PUR 10% used games. In stock items only, so you'll have to wait until release day for a few of my examples listed.

Possibilities off the top of my head, will post more when I'm on an actual computer:

Disney Infinity Starter Packs
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Saints Row IV
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Defiance Ultimate Edition

Two $29.99 Games plus Kinect Adventures filler, or any other combinations to get over $59.99. Post any deals in conjunction with this promo code :)

Qubed is another good filler: $3.99 and comes with three XBLA games on disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any experience with having someone return an item to a store that you bought? I want to say that I had my wife run in and return something that I had ordered or bought in-store once, but I can't remember for sure.

Reason I ask is because I sprung for Dynasty Warriors 8 for $46.XX, thinking it would be a while before I could get a righteous deal on it (7, Orochi 3, and Gundam 3 took a while to drop...long enough that I bought Orochi 3 and Gundam 3 at launch because I had seen how long it took the previous 2 to get cheap). Well a seller on Amazon has like 10 copies or something for $39.99 with free shipping, so I bought one from him (he's a new seller, so hoping I don't get burned). Anyway, since I ordered a copy to my parent's house to get lower sales tax from GS, I may need to have them run it into a store for me. I guess I will be flying in there before the 30 days is up, but I would prefer to have it returned and taken care of sooner rather than later.

You typically only have 7 days to return a game and get your money back.  The 30 day policy is for exchanging for the same game.

You should not have a problem with someone else returning the game as long as (a) you did not use a credit card or (b) the person returning the game has the credit card used to originally purchase the game.

You typically only have 7 days to return a game and get your money back. The 30 day policy is for exchanging for the same game.

You should not have a problem with someone else returning the game as long as (a) you did not use a credit card or (b) the person returning the game has the credit card used to originally purchase the game.
If it's a new game and unopened you have 30 days. 7 days if for used games.

The only obstacle like he said is your parents having the CC or PUR card for the credit to go back onto. Otherwise as long as they have the receipt/packing slip it would be fine.

You typically only have 7 days to return a game and get your money back. The 30 day policy is for exchanging for the same game.

Alright. The GS website actually says that unopened new games can be returned for refunds within 30 days but I will call to be sure. If that is true, then it will probably just be easiest to wait and do it myself when I get there. I will only be in town for a handful of days but I can find time to run the copy into the store.

I'm sorry.  I am accustomed to primarily paying used games from Gamestop and was assuming DW8 was bought used.  Eldritch is correct, you have 30 days since it is new and unopened, instead of 7.

Trying to get Splinter Cell Blacklist to work, but it isn't allowing the coupon to go through. The site shows the game in stock too, no longer a preorder.

has anyone ordered and received metroid prime trilogy from the recent restock? interested if they come complete with steelbook .
I've been wondering this as well. More surprising is that unlike Xenoblade, my local stores have not been populated with copies yet even though it's been in stock online since last week. It only took 3 days from when Xenoblade showed up online to when it showed up in stores.

Does anybody know why Gamestop is giving me this error on any card I put in to pay?  It says an error has occurred  and I can't make the purchase, even though the coupons all stacked and it finalized.

igODjOa.png

Is this their shady way of not honoring the codes or something

I get this error sporadically as well - for three different cards.
zP6EK7n.png

Anybody else having this problem?

Does anybody know why Gamestop is giving me this error on any card I put in to pay? It says an error has occurred and I can't make the purchase, even though the coupons all stacked and it finalized.

igODjOa.png

zP6EK7n.png

I was having that problem as well when trying to purchase the Wii U version. It was because I was trying to stack SAVER with GUST15. It would give me that error when I tried to submit the order. Now it simply won't let me stack them at all and ignores the SAVER code when I get to the shipping screen. They must have taken the ability to stack the two codes away.

I was having that problem as well when trying to purchase the Wii U version. It was because I was trying to stack SAVER with GUST15. It would give me that error when I tried to submit the order. Now it simply won't let me stack them at all and ignores the SAVER code when I get to the shipping screen. They must have taken the ability to stack the two codes away.

See I thought that would be it too, but even after taking off SAVER, it still gives me the same error.

Hmm weird. Well I didn't attempt to go through with ordering it after it wouldn't let me combine the codes, so I'm not sure what's up.
Ok....so then you didn't actually order it.

Has anybody else who actually tried to purchase something encountered this error?

I just tried ordering it again. I also got the credit card error.
So odd..I really hope this isn't Gamestop's way of not honoring the codes. First they change the expiration date, now this mess.

I've been waiting on hold for their support agent for 15 minutes now. This is retarded.

One VERY rude Gamestop female support agent later, she said "we're not having any issues on our website.  It's your browser."

She clearly did not give any notice to the fact that I've already tried several browsers, incognito window attempts included, and encountered the same error each time.  

She then went on to tell me that GUST15 is not a Gamestop coupon, and it doesn't show up as active in her database.  They are either liars, or are completely clueless.  After some pushback on my end, she offered to retroactively apply the coupon code (which a minute ago, didn't exist) to my full purchase, but the full coupon-less purchase did not go through either.  

What a joke.

How long do preowned games take to come in? I want to buy SR 4 and use my B2G1 code.
I've seen some games show up on day 2 before at some stores. An open world game like SR though you might have to wait a week or two and even then in will probably be hit or miss at different stores.

i want xenoblade...

But does 2:1 work on it and is there any other games even close to that price??
It works on Xenoblade. Metroid Prime Trilogy is closest. I know they limited Xenoblade to one so they probably did it to Trilogy by now. I'm on my way to Trilogy so that I can get a promotion on it.

Does anyone know if the birthday coupon works after the B2G1 scan?

It works on Xenoblade. Metroid Prime Trilogy is closest. I know they limited Xenoblade to one so they probably did it to Trilogy by now. I'm on my way to Trilogy so that I can get a promotion on it.

Does anyone know if the birthday coupon works after the B2G1 scan?
Yeah but u cant use the 15 off instore =( ahhaha

One VERY rude Gamestop female support agent later, she said "we're not having any issues on our website. It's your browser."

She clearly did not give any notice to the fact that I've already tried several browsers, incognito window attempts included, and encountered the same error each time.

She then went on to tell me that GUST15 is not a Gamestop coupon, and it doesn't show up as active in her database. They are either liars, or are completely clueless. After some pushback on my end, she offered to retroactively apply the coupon code (which a minute ago, didn't exist) to my full purchase, but the full coupon-less purchase did not go through either.

What a joke.
GS has hands down the worst web customer service I've ever dealt with.

Can Cheapy confirm the origin of the coupon? I know that the new GameStop website nullifies either third party or first party when both are added.

GS has hands down the worst web customer service I've ever dealt with.

Seriously, it was infuriating. When I kindly told her "there's no need for attitude, I'm just hoping you can help me solve this problem" she lost it. fuck her, and this code.

Edit: Hahahah amazing Shaq-Fu curse filter.

Was able to use GUST15 on XCOM: The Bureau. I see the game isn't worth $60 but hopefully $15 back in the pocket should make me feel better.

Then I did a separate transaction and got $5 off of Payday 2 since I cannot find it in local stores.

already paid off my SC:Blacklist , could I cancel my pre order and get my cash back? or return it... think I am going to, so I can buy it online and save the $15, because then trade in will prob be $40 = $5 rental for a few weeks if price holds.

Tried Several Times To Get This Code To Work Was Going To Get

Godfather

Godfather 2

Def Jam Icon

The Cursed Crusade

Tried All Day Yesterday & Today Different Browsers Different Computers Even On My Phone

Tried Calling Waited 20 Minutes & Got Nobody Sent An E-Mail No Response Like WTF Gamestop

Ugh. Just wasted ~30 minutes trying to place an order using GUST15.
A stack of used games I wanted were actually in-stock online but I've tried every browser I can and it just keeps refreshing the "place your order" page when I try to confirm it.

Saving $15 is not worth all this hassle. :(

"Offers Expires 9/3/13. They changed it to 8/21"

D'oh.  Was going to use it to pick up Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F + something else when it came out next week.  Now not sure if I will.  :/

Does anybody know why Gamestop is giving me this error on any card I put in to pay? It says an error has occurred and I can't make the purchase, even though the coupons all stacked and it finalized.

igODjOa.png

zP6EK7n.png

I had the same problem with 3 credit cards, including my wife's card. I went out and bought a GS gift card and tried placing the order and got the same message, which proved that it had nothing to do with the financial institution, since gift cards are independent of billing addresses. After some research online, I came to the conclusion that my billing address was banned for reasons unknown and tried entering a family member's address and the gift card order went right through.

Contacting customer service was a colossal waste of time, as neither the person I spoke with or her manager had any clue, and seemed to have no interest in retaining a customer....

I had the same problem with 3 credit cards, including my wife's card. I went out and bought a GS gift card and tried placing the order and got the same message, which proved that it had nothing to do with the financial institution, since gift cards are independent of billing addresses. After some research online, I came to the conclusion that my billing address was banned for reasons unknown and tried entering a family member's address and the gift card order went right through.

Contacting customer service was a colossal waste of time, as neither the person I spoke with or her manager had any clue, and seemed to have no interest in retaining a customer....
I've been having this same issue. I also saw the banned info, but that doesn't make much sense because I only have had 3 orders in the last 4+ years, and never for any exploits. Odd

I've been having this same issue. I also saw the banned info, but that doesn't make much sense because I only have had 3 orders in the last 4+ years, and never for any exploits. Odd
I had the same problem trying to order on my computer, but i was able to place an order using store credit online on my wii u.

I had the same problem trying to order on my computer, but i was able to place an order using store credit online on my wii u.
I don't order from them often either. I had placed a large order once years back when they had the 25% coupon that included preorders that had release dates past the original CC expiration, so I had to call to change the info. None of those preorders ever shipped so I'm guessing something triggered in their system around then.

​Edit : Phone post quote fail...

I don't order from them often either. I had placed a large order once years back when they had the 25% coupon that included preorders that had release dates past the original CC expiration, so I had to call to change the info. None of those preorders ever shipped so I'm guessing something triggered in their system around then.

​Edit : Phone post quote fail...
This happened to me recently too. All of my preorders were cancelled when I updated my credit card info. They told me it was the bank. The bank confirmed GameStop attempted to withdraw from my account, but the transaction was for $0, which they wouldn't process.

I also get a loop on checkout when submitting order. Ah well.

And I ordered a copy of Metroid to see how it would come. It's a reprint alright, but not the collector's edition.

It comes in a normal case, with a manual and case art. It looks like the case art is from the slipcase, though no longer says collector's edition. Manual and disc appear to be unchanged. No artwork booklet or registration code. A shame Nintendo doesn't offer this as digital downloads.

bread's done
Back