Gamestop.com $15 off 59.99+ Games and Accessories - Disney Infinity Starter Pack Eligible

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Use coupon codes:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
GUST5 - $5 off $25+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offers Expires 9/3/13. They changed it to 8/21 8/26

Stacks with SAVER (free shipping) and PUR 10% used games. In stock items only, so you'll have to wait until release day for a few of my examples listed.

Possibilities off the top of my head, will post more when I'm on an actual computer:

Disney Infinity Starter Packs
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Saints Row IV
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Defiance Ultimate Edition

Two $29.99 Games plus Kinect Adventures filler, or any other combinations to get over $59.99. Post any deals in conjunction with this promo code :)

Qubed is another good filler: $3.99 and comes with three XBLA games on disc

Last edited by a moderator:
I also get a loop on checkout when submitting order. Ah well.

And I ordered a copy of Metroid to see how it would come. It's a reprint alright, but not the collector's edition.

It comes in a normal case, with a manual and case art. It looks like the case art is from the slipcase, though no longer says collector's edition. Manual and disc appear to be unchanged. No artwork booklet or registration code. A shame Nintendo doesn't offer this as digital downloads.
What a ripoff. I'd be pissed and return it right away for that price.

I got a new one in store. From what I remember, initial posts were that it was the steelbook. Store copies might be steel books and online might be reprints.

I got Tales of Xillia using the $15 off code. $48.25 is not the price I would normally pay but I know it would be awhile before the game goes down.

Does anyone happen to know what GameStop considers "eligible games" is there a list out there somewhere?

Fades, on 21 Aug 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:probably due to Madden and a few other big titles coming out on the 27th and they would lose to much money.
Would it be possible to buy a $60 game with this deal and exchange it for madden?

Has anyone gotten it to work with Saver and Saints Row 4? I get close to checkout, but then it says Saver doesn't work.

Fades, on 21 Aug 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:probably due to Madden and a few other big titles coming out on the 27th and they would lose to much money.
Would it be possible to buy a $60 game with this deal and exchange it for madden?
it would be 15$ less

Has anyone gotten it to work with Saver and Saints Row 4? I get close to checkout, but then it says Saver doesn't work.
Worked for me with SR4. IF YOU'RE MOBILE. Goto the full site. I couldn't check out on mobile for whatever reason.

I used the code to get disney infinity starter pack for the Wii U..did the free shipping as well..was wondering, how long does it take to receive it because it still doesnt show it as processing only as "open"..once I do receive it if there are any problems with it like its defective can I take it to any local gamestop and exchange it for another one?

I used the code today to get Two :ps3: Tomb Raider Collectors Editions for 44.99 each and yesterday a New 32GB PS Vita memory card for 64.99 (plus tax). Both of which shipped today and get on Tuesday  :mrgreen:  

You would pay $45 for the $60 game and only receive $45 back when you return the game. You would still be paying $60 for Madden.

Is it true if I have $50 of GS trade-in credit and purchase $60 worth, meaning $10 on my card, if I were to return, I'd have to all back refunded to my card?

I ordered a copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn to see if that was reprinted as well.

The copy I got was clearly used, plus the disc was broken in half.

Carefully tested must not mean what I think it means.

The GUST15 code still works. I just tried it on Payday 2 CE for PS3 which I put into my cart. So as of now that code is still active. Now to see if it'll work with SAVER. :whistle2:x

OK. SAVER does work with it, but shows an expiration date for the free value shipping of 12/31/13 now. Weird. Maybe that code is going away?

Last edited:
I used it on two seperate orders, and now my second order is under review. Sigh. Never had an issue before, so I hope they don't start being douches now.

I used it on two seperate orders, and now my second order is under review. Sigh. Never had an issue before, so I hope they don't start being douches now.
It happens. I've had that happen to me several times before in the past. It just holds up the order process for a few hours before it clears.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully that's all that happens. lol
My first under went through right away and has shipped. I keep trying to place a second order and still get the billing address error. No biggie, but the error message is confusing.

I want New Super Luigi U but I can't decide between Gamestop's $24.99 plus tax or Newegg's $26.99 plus no tax.

Gamestop comes out slightly pricier in the end, but it's a bit of a wash.

I wish I could do in-store pickup.

bread's done
Back