Gamestop: Killer Is Dead LE PS3/360 $19.99, Online/In-store

Damn, I wish I had checked CAG earlier in the day. I would have checked my GS while I was out and about. With a pending snow storm tonight I doubt I'll get another chance to make good on the deal in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one from the lamestop near me and it was an LE, I would have turned it down of it was not. I'm kind of looking forward to playing this tonight!

Has anyone ordered the 360 version from Amazon of late and received the LE? The above comments seem to be related to the PS3 version specifically. I'd rather not go to Gamestop unless I have to.

Thanks!
I ordered this for 360 from Amazon during the first thread and like others also received the LE box.

For those live around the neighbor. I went to Memorial City Mall in Houston TX today about 2 hrs ago and they still have like 5 or 6 or more copies of LE on the shelves. The manager and the rep were surprised it rang up at $20. If they change the price tag, maybe more people will pick up.

This deal's still live. Picked one up at the Winter Street location in Boston an hour ago as an Xmas present.

The game sold poorly...pretty sure it's still a LE run. I ordered another copy recently with the $5 off $35 deal from Amazon and it was indeed the LE!

While the game is enjoyable, this game got bashed hard due to the adult content.

Funny thing is there's a trophy where you gotta max your social settings in giggolo mode. I wish you can just skip those scenes after you see them, but there's no way to do so!

Might have to pick a LE copy later at my local store. They have a lot of extras the last time i checked. Hopefully its still there.

The game sold poorly...pretty sure it's still a LE run. I ordered another copy recently with the $5 off $35 deal from Amazon and it was indeed the LE!

While the game is enjoyable, this game got bashed hard due to the adult content.

Funny thing is there's a trophy where you gotta max your social settings in giggolo mode. I wish you can just skip those scenes after you see them, but there's no way to do so!
I finally found a sealed copy on Sunday, at the mall of all places. This is one game you don't want to buy gutted, if your a collector the case wouldn't be to your liking.

Lollipop had a trophy for trying to look up Juliet's skirt.

Suda you dirt dog!

Got my PS3 copy from Amazon and it was the LE. It's a really awesome LE, too. :)

Crap! Killer is dead back to 39.99 at gamestop! Fudge!!! And i was suppose to pick one up in 30mins! Hopefully the dispplay case is still 19.99 so i can argue for that price.

Crap! Killer is dead back to 39.99 at gamestop! Fudge!!! And i was suppose to pick one up in 30mins! Hopefully the dispplay case is still 19.99 so i can argue for that price.
If Gamestop's not selling the LE at the discounted price in-store anymore, you could still order it from Amazon for $19.99.

I bought one through Gamefly and I received the standard as everyone else, but just got my order from Amazon yesterday and sure enough it was the LE, was pretty surprised with the size of the box thought it would be smaller. Well worth the $20!

If Gamestop's not selling the LE at the discounted price in-store anymore, you could still order it from Amazon for $19.99.
Just got back from my local gamestop. It was still ringing up 19.99! Got a sealed LE!

Also since i was there i saw saints row 4 wub wub edition... Its converted to used! So with my birthday coupon and powerup discount.. Paid only 22.xx! Not bad! Probably trade in the game to bestbuy in a couple of days. Hehe

Do the saint row iv show up with the store checker?
Well my store had 2 earlier. Now the availability says none online. Probably just got lucky with the one i got. After employee rang my game and i paid, the employee took the other one off the floor. Hes probably gona buy it later. Hehe!

I keep missing out on this. :( 
Maybe I'm not meant to have the limited edition.  I suppose I'll settle for a cheap standard edition someday.

Just for anyone who might be interested, I go an extra sealed copy.

If anyone is looking to trade PM me. It will have to be a good offer though! (New Release titles)

This is alive again! Been $19.99 since a little after Christmas and will be until the 12th or 15th or something. LE and regular. They are doing a terrible job of doing the price change on the sticker, though. They have POP that says it is $19.99. My store only had LE, so I took a chance (because very few GS employees will price check by scanning) and got a sealed PS3 LE for $19.99. :)

Again? I don't think Gamestop's ever done that before, put an unpopular game on sale, then again a while later? I guess they were hoping to clear some stock and expected a steady rate of sales at regular price but they weren't moving at all.

Amazon has matched the price too.

Going to check my Gamestop soon.  Hope I can track down a limited edition copy.  Was going to go through Amazon, but have a feeling I'll get a standard edition if I order.

Was lazy the first time it went on sale so I missed out, but I figured it was a sign that I should save a copy from being gutted the second time it went on sale, so I went to pick up a copy at Gamestop yesterday.

I really wanted to take the gamble with Amazon, but I didn't want to take the gamble and have it royally screw me... so I headed down to my nearest GS and grabbed what appeared to be the last 360 LE. It was handled well enough that I could settle for it. A promotional sign suggests the price is good through 1/14.

I also went just a tiny bit further into the mall and stepped into Hot Topic; I was immediately and inexplicably pissed off upon entering, but I did come away with a few $4 Starcraft and Diablo shirts.

I really wanted to take the gamble with Amazon, but I didn't want to take the gamble and have it royally screw me... so I headed down to my nearest GS and grabbed what appeared to be the last 360 LE. It was handled well enough that I could settle for it. A promotional sign suggests the price is good through 1/14.

I also went just a tiny bit further into the mall and stepped into Hot Topic; I was immediately and inexplicably pissed off upon entering, but I did come away with a few $4 Starcraft and Diablo shirts.
lol new marketing plan, piss of customers and they will buy stuff :p it made me chucle a little :D

On Amazon, the PS3 version still contains this in the description:

Launch copies also include:whistle2: 80 page hardcover art book- Soundtrack CD containing 25 songs- The ‘Smooth Operator’ DLC pack- Additional "Episode 51" with the vampiric Sebastian

When you click on the 360 version, that bulletpoint disappears.

I don't think I should risk it.

I did put extra items to make it over $25, even tried over $50 and $100. does not work anymore.

On Amazon, the PS3 version still contains this in the description:

Launch copies also include:whistle2: 80 page hardcover art book- Soundtrack CD containing 25 songs- The ‘Smooth Operator’ DLC pack- Additional "Episode 51" with the vampiric Sebastian

When you click on the 360 version, that bulletpoint disappears.

I don't think I should risk it.
I went ahead and bit. Looks like there's 1 left.

Yeh, I also got the LE from Amazon earlier this week (PS3). If it says launch edition in the description I think you're good to go!

I snagged one for $19.99. I spent the last week playing this game. This is, honestly, the most fun I have had gaming in the last few years. This game isn't ground breaking or anything, but it is an incredibly enjoyable hack n slash ride, with funny characters, and fun combat. Easily worth the $20. Had I of paid full price it would of been worth it.

Why does the topic say the deal is dead ? I went into four Gamestops today and saw the promo on the register.

bread's done
Back