Gamestop Power Saver Sale: 12/10-12/19 B2G1 Free Used PS2/ 50% Bonus Trade In Live

Sa2vador

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAG! As title states Gamestop has a big sale coming up. Dates are 12/10-12/19 with certain games and promotions only valid for certain days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

UPDATES!!!!

Items that have been struck through are no longer part of the sale. Applies to 2nd post also.

B2G1 Free on used games/accessories only Valid from 12/10-12/12
50% Bonus Trade on games valid from 12/12-12/19 (This stacks with Power-Up Pro Card for 60% extra)
[PS2 Pre-owned extra 10% off valid from 12/12-12/19 (Also stacks with Pro Card for 20% off)
NOTE: This may be valid from 12/10 since the ad on the last page says it stacks with the B2G1 free. It just won't be advertised until the 12/12. Thanks stiner.

New Additions:
Buy ANY used system and get a FREE 1-year warranty Valid from 12/10-??? Usually runs $9.99-$39.99 for a warranty.

12/12-12/19??? B2G1 Free on JUST Pre-owned PS2 games. Used PS2 systems can be used in conjunction with this! The only catch is that the Used PS2 cannot be the free item so you can't by 3 PS2 systems and get one free.

ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE NEW

Valid from 12/10-12/19

Save $5

Alpha and Omega (DS)
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers (DS,360,Wii)
Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis (Ds,Wii)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Alone in the Dark (360)

PC
Witcher

Save $15

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light DS
MAG PS3

Save $30

GH: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (360,PS3,Wii)
Tom Clancy's Hawx 2 (360,PS3)
White Knight Chronicles PS3

Save $20

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3,360)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 w/ gun (360,PS3,Wii)
EA Sports MMA (PS3,360)
James Bond: Blood Stone (PS3,360)
Spiderman; Shattered Dimensions (PS3,360)
Monster Jam 2 w/ wheel (Wii)

Front Mission Evolved (PS3,360,PC)

Following are all PC:

Crayola Creative Studio
Fallen Earth Blood Sport
Final Fantasy XIV (Standard and Collector's Version)
WOW: Battlechest
WOW: Wrath of the Lich King

Save $10

:ds:

Ataria Greatest Hits
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized
Elebits
Grease
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
iCarly 2
Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity
Puzzle Chronicles
Rooms: The Main Building

:psp:

Marvel Super Hero Squad
Puzzle Chronicles
Spongebob: Truth or Square

:360:

Backbreaker Football
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:wii:

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Bass Pro Shop: The Strike w/ Rod and Reel
Bass Pro Shop: The Hunt Bundle
Cabela's MOnster Buck w/ gun
Call of Duty 3
FIFA Soccer 2011
Grease
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Hooked Again w/; Fishing Rod
Little League World Series
Madden NFL 2011
MySims Sky Heroes
NBA Jam
NHL Slapshot
Rock Band 3
Rooms: The Main Building
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011
Wipe Out

:ps3:

Backbreaker Football
Call of Duty: World at War
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:pc:

Hank Haney World Golf
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sims 3 Deluxe
Sims 3 Late Night

Halo 3 Strategy Guide (WTF?!?!?!)

These are Valid from 12/12-12/19

Save $10

:ds:

My Baby & Friends 3
Penquins of Madagascar
Sonic COlors

:360:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Game Party (Kinect Game)
Halo Reach
Splatterhouse (New Addition
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

:wii:

Sonic Colors
Zumba Fitness

:ps3:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Splatterhouse (New Addition)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

Turtle Beach X11 Headset

Save $20

Fable 3
Lego Universe

Other Deals

UPDATED
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - 99.99 :ps3: :360:
Tony Hawk Shred - Save $30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
DJ Hero 2 Bundle (Not Party Bundle)- Save $ 30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
PSP go - Save $50 (149.99)
Xbox 360 External 20GB HDD - Save $10 (39.99)

Save $5 on Babysitting Mama for Wii

Save $20 on Uncharted 2 GOTY with puchase of a new PS3 System

Save $20 when you by any 2 of the following new Wii games:

Just Dance 2
Michael Jackson Experience
Just Dance Kids
Just Dance
Dance on Broadway

B1G1 50% off Select Lego Games:

Lego Batman :ds: :psp: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego Battle :ds:
Lego Harry Potter (Collector's Edition also applicable) :ds: :psp: :360: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego: Rock Band :ds: :360: :wii: :ps3:

Valid From 12/12-12/19:

Free plushie with Fling Smash :wii: purchase
Free Rudolf plush with purchase of Rudolf DS game

Valid From 12/12-12/13

UPDATE! Now Valid Through 12/12-12/19!

Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of One of these games:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Wii Party

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a powerup e-mail that has the following info on it:

Pre-Owned 25% Points Bonus
PowerUp Rewards score 25% more points when you purchase Pre-owned games and accessories from 12/16 - 12/19.

^^^Original text was in black (now in green) so I changed the color to see it easier.

So Powerup Rewards members have a litte extra incentive to get games they want during the b2g1 sale.

[quote name='dino88']I doubt anyone knows this since the program is so new, but I'll ask anyways. Are the reward points still available for redemption after your membership period ends. My membership expires at the end of the month and I don't plan to renew. I'm trying to figure out if I need to redeem my points before the end of the month. Thanks[/QUOTE]

They have a free Powerup card that still gives you points.

[quote name='rainking187']They have a free Powerup card that still gives you points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I may use the points during this upcoming sale, but at least I know I don't have to.

I've been saving money for quite some time, and I intend to have added most of the following to my collection via this sale:

God of War 3
Mod Nation Racers
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
3D Dot Game Heroes
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Naughty Bear
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Metroid Other M
Epic Mickey
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Wii Party
Time Crisis Razing Storm
Force Unleashed 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Goldeneye 007
NBA Jam
Call of Duty Black Ops

I've had people specifically ask me not to buy them all so some can be Christmas presents lol. But i plan to knock out the majority. I've hardly bought any of this year's games because I was looking for work...now I have a job and some serious catching up to do!

Dang I should have waited to trade in a game until this! Oh well. I'll keep an eye out on this for some last minute gifts for people.

I wonder if the trade-in bonus will apply to hardware trades as well. If so it might be a good time to trade-up for a 360 slim model. Anyone know what the TIV for the 360 is w\ 250GB HDD right now?

[quote name='luminaria']I wonder if the trade-in bonus will apply to hardware trades as well. If so it might be a good time to trade-up for a 360 slim model. Anyone know what the TIV for the 360 is w\ 250GB HDD right now?[/QUOTE]

Bonus 50% bonus does not apply to systems but it might be applicable to accessories. I'll verify. Also, right now a 360 is $45 for just system, cables, and wireless controller. Hard Drive is taken seperate. Also through this Sunday you can get a bonus $25 on a system trade so $70. Sooooo............Craigslist.

[quote name='RoboPhish']What? You don't enjoy the grime of the last 2-4 occupants of the used video games at Gamestop? And who can forget sticker paste? :cool:[/QUOTE]

So used games are used? Hey thanks for that, I'll never go to Gamestop again.

This is actually a really good deal. I have a bunch of games laying around that I have on PC already. Probably gonna trade those in to get MAG.

I don't have the Power Up card, but I do have the Edge card. Can that stack with the 50% on the trade-in deal?

[quote name='Logain8955']Front mission is 20 bucks off, eh?

Uh, it retails for 17.99 used now, 19.99 new.

I thinks that might be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out. The sheet I got is before the huge amount of price drops GS got this past week. So could be one of two things. The game could be going back up just to be put on sale at the same price OR that the game received a price drop after the paperwork was already handed out.

Either way I'll change it once I know.

[quote name='chw2006']I don't have the Power Up card, but I do have the Edge card. Can that stack with the 50% on the trade-in deal?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The Power Up Card is pretty much the Edge card with the Rewards program. It's a free upgrade to the Pro Power Up card if you already have an Edge so just have them role you up once you go in.

[quote name='Sa2vador']Thanks for pointing that out. The sheet I got is before the huge amount of price drops GS got this past week. So could be one of two things. The game could be going back up just to be put on sale at the same price OR that the game received a price drop after the paperwork was already handed out.

Either way I'll change it once I know.

Yes. The Power Up Card is pretty much the Edge card with the Rewards program. It's a free upgrade to the Pro Power Up card if you already have an Edge so just have them role you up once you go in.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

[quote name='chw2006']I don't have the Power Up card, but I do have the Edge card. Can that stack with the 50% on the trade-in deal?[/QUOTE]

You should go speak to a gamestop employee. I also had an edge card, and they upgraded me to the Power Rewards/Up(or whatever its called) for free until I need to renew my Edge card again.

[quote name='drclaw411']just so im not full of false hope, is the b2g1 confirmed?[/quote]
[img-l=5794]19608[/img-l]

This help?

picture.php

[quote name='Sa2vador']
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

still nothing there.

do we know for sure B2G1 will happen? and will it be in store as well as online?

Anyway we can get an actual final price listing? Knowing something is $X off is nice, but not much help since Gamestop may jack the prices up for the sale.

THERE IS NO BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE COMING.

I just got back from GameStop. They told me there is NO buy 2 get 1 free sale coming. People tend not to be answering the question in this thread as to where that info came from. I guess it's possible it's an online only thing (dumb).

But make no mistake about it there is NO BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE COMING SOON!

[quote name='handsome_bitch']So why should we believe you and not the OP?[/QUOTE]

All I know is the OP provided no screens, or any evidence at all to what's in this thread. If you don't belive me, feel free to call gamestop. I was just in there and they know nothing of a Power Saver Sale or a B2G1. Until I see a scan or anything at all from GameStop about this...well as they say, pics or it didn't happen.

So besically, you went into a store and asked and the dumb employees didnt know jack. So thats the proof. Great,

Well, I just called my gs homie and he confirmed it. So dont go around making absolute remarks on something unless you got a definite NO!!!!!!

who cares about the B2G1 not being true, they can keep their scratched games...i am looking at the price drops on new games and 50% bonus trade value...that better be true.

OK guys, I got pics, but I haven't figured out how to upload them. So if anyone can tell me exactly how you will have proof. Tried the upload to album way and it apparently isn't working.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']So besically, you went into a store and asked and the dumb employees didnt know jack. So thats the proof. Great,

Well, I just called my gs homie and he confirmed it. So dont go around making absolute remarks on something unless you got a definite NO!!!!!![/QUOTE]

So now your argument is my information is invalid because a gamestop employee gave it to me, then say you're gamestop employee gave you opposite information and thus it's true.

What I was told was "no, we aren't having one of those [a b2g1] until probably janurary" and "power saver sale? we only have the gamedays sale".

So what we have here is two employees from two different gamestops saying two different things, and neither of us with tangible proof for the rest of the boards, and an OP who hasn't posted any further info, not even saying if this supposed sale is online or in store or both.

I'd assume there is no sale, especially no b2g1, until GameStop posts something on their website or puts a sign up in their stores saying otherwise.

[quote name='OblivionScamp']who cares about the B2G1 not being true, they can keep their scratched games...i am looking at the price drops on new games and 50% bonus trade value...that better be true.[/QUOTE]

I care about b2g1, for one. That's what I really need right now.

[quote name='Sa2vador']OK guys, I got pics, but I haven't figured out how to upload them. So if anyone can tell me exactly how you will have proof. Tried the upload to album way and it apparently isn't working.[/QUOTE]Try imageshack like someone said.

I am waiting anxiously for these pics!

[quote name='Drclaw411']THERE IS NO BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE COMING.

I just got back from GameStop. They told me there is NO buy 2 get 1 free sale coming. People tend not to be answering the question in this thread as to where that info came from. I guess it's possible it's an online only thing (dumb).

But make no mistake about it there is NO BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE COMING SOON![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drclaw411']So now your argument is my information is invalid because a gamestop employee gave it to me, then say you're gamestop employee gave you opposite information and thus it's true.

What I was told was "no, we aren't having one of those [a b2g1] until probably janurary" and "power saver sale? we only have the gamedays sale".

So what we have here is two employees from two different gamestops saying two different things, and neither of us with tangible proof for the rest of the boards, and an OP who hasn't posted any further info, not even saying if this supposed sale is online or in store or both.

I'd assume there is no sale, especially no b2g1, until GameStop posts something on their website or puts a sign up in their stores saying otherwise.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sa2vador']First page of Ad:
IMG_0192.jpg

B2g1 page of Ad:
IMG_0193.jpg

Close up of B2G1 page
IMG_0194.jpg

This work?

If not this is a link to my new photobucket account:
http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/sa2vador/

I'll take pics of the rest of the ad once my camera charges.[/QUOTE]

DrClaw and his shitty GS employee source just got owned

[quote name='Drclaw411']My appologize, and a thank you for the proof.

But is there a chance this is isolated rather than nation wide?[/QUOTE]

Your store's employees were either A. Ignorant, or B. Lying.

This is nationwide, they usually have a tradein promo/B2G1 periodically.

[quote name='Drclaw411']My appologize, and a thank you for the proof.

But is there a chance this is isolated rather than nation wide?[/QUOTE]

This is nationwide. GS hasn't been too explicit about it but it is coming. Could be you just got a guy who either didn't know or was just lying to cover his ass.

[quote name='dabamus']Sa2vador, do you know if the tiered trade is extended up until the 10th?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I have no idea but i'll see if I can verify with my GS.

[quote name='Drclaw411']So now your argument is my information is invalid because a gamestop employee gave it to me, then say you're gamestop employee gave you opposite information and thus it's true.

I'd assume there is no sale, especially no b2g1, until GameStop posts something on their website or puts a sign up in their stores saying otherwise.[/QUOTE]

My source is extremely realiable. I shake my tits at him and wink now and then. So hes always extremely helpful. Besides, I wasn't going around calling the OP a liar like you were. So like someone said, you got made to look foolish with your bad attitude towards the OP.

bread's done
Back