Gamestop Power Saver Sale: 12/10-12/19 B2G1 Free Used PS2/ 50% Bonus Trade In Live

Sa2vador

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAG! As title states Gamestop has a big sale coming up. Dates are 12/10-12/19 with certain games and promotions only valid for certain days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

UPDATES!!!!

Items that have been struck through are no longer part of the sale. Applies to 2nd post also.

B2G1 Free on used games/accessories only Valid from 12/10-12/12
50% Bonus Trade on games valid from 12/12-12/19 (This stacks with Power-Up Pro Card for 60% extra)
[PS2 Pre-owned extra 10% off valid from 12/12-12/19 (Also stacks with Pro Card for 20% off)
NOTE: This may be valid from 12/10 since the ad on the last page says it stacks with the B2G1 free. It just won't be advertised until the 12/12. Thanks stiner.

New Additions:
Buy ANY used system and get a FREE 1-year warranty Valid from 12/10-??? Usually runs $9.99-$39.99 for a warranty.

12/12-12/19??? B2G1 Free on JUST Pre-owned PS2 games. Used PS2 systems can be used in conjunction with this! The only catch is that the Used PS2 cannot be the free item so you can't by 3 PS2 systems and get one free.

ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE NEW

Valid from 12/10-12/19

Save $5

Alpha and Omega (DS)
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers (DS,360,Wii)
Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis (Ds,Wii)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Alone in the Dark (360)

PC
Witcher

Save $15

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light DS
MAG PS3

Save $30

GH: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (360,PS3,Wii)
Tom Clancy's Hawx 2 (360,PS3)
White Knight Chronicles PS3

Save $20

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3,360)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 w/ gun (360,PS3,Wii)
EA Sports MMA (PS3,360)
James Bond: Blood Stone (PS3,360)
Spiderman; Shattered Dimensions (PS3,360)
Monster Jam 2 w/ wheel (Wii)

Front Mission Evolved (PS3,360,PC)

Following are all PC:

Crayola Creative Studio
Fallen Earth Blood Sport
Final Fantasy XIV (Standard and Collector's Version)
WOW: Battlechest
WOW: Wrath of the Lich King

Save $10

:ds:

Ataria Greatest Hits
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized
Elebits
Grease
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
iCarly 2
Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity
Puzzle Chronicles
Rooms: The Main Building

:psp:

Marvel Super Hero Squad
Puzzle Chronicles
Spongebob: Truth or Square

:360:

Backbreaker Football
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:wii:

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Bass Pro Shop: The Strike w/ Rod and Reel
Bass Pro Shop: The Hunt Bundle
Cabela's MOnster Buck w/ gun
Call of Duty 3
FIFA Soccer 2011
Grease
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Hooked Again w/; Fishing Rod
Little League World Series
Madden NFL 2011
MySims Sky Heroes
NBA Jam
NHL Slapshot
Rock Band 3
Rooms: The Main Building
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011
Wipe Out

:ps3:

Backbreaker Football
Call of Duty: World at War
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:pc:

Hank Haney World Golf
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sims 3 Deluxe
Sims 3 Late Night

Halo 3 Strategy Guide (WTF?!?!?!)

These are Valid from 12/12-12/19

Save $10

:ds:

My Baby & Friends 3
Penquins of Madagascar
Sonic COlors

:360:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Game Party (Kinect Game)
Halo Reach
Splatterhouse (New Addition
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

:wii:

Sonic Colors
Zumba Fitness

:ps3:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Splatterhouse (New Addition)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

Turtle Beach X11 Headset

Save $20

Fable 3
Lego Universe

Other Deals

UPDATED
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - 99.99 :ps3: :360:
Tony Hawk Shred - Save $30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
DJ Hero 2 Bundle (Not Party Bundle)- Save $ 30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
PSP go - Save $50 (149.99)
Xbox 360 External 20GB HDD - Save $10 (39.99)

Save $5 on Babysitting Mama for Wii

Save $20 on Uncharted 2 GOTY with puchase of a new PS3 System

Save $20 when you by any 2 of the following new Wii games:

Just Dance 2
Michael Jackson Experience
Just Dance Kids
Just Dance
Dance on Broadway

B1G1 50% off Select Lego Games:

Lego Batman :ds: :psp: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego Battle :ds:
Lego Harry Potter (Collector's Edition also applicable) :ds: :psp: :360: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego: Rock Band :ds: :360: :wii: :ps3:

Valid From 12/12-12/19:

Free plushie with Fling Smash :wii: purchase
Free Rudolf plush with purchase of Rudolf DS game

Valid From 12/12-12/13

UPDATE! Now Valid Through 12/12-12/19!

Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of One of these games:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Wii Party

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='handsome_bitch']...I shake my tits at him and wink now and then...[/QUOTE]
Pics or it hasn't happened. ;)

[quote name='ssjmichael']DrClaw and his shitty GS employee source just got owned[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Last time i trust that guy.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']My source is extremely realiable. I shake my tits at him and wink now and then. So hes always extremely helpful. Besides, I wasn't going around calling the OP a liar like you were. So like someone said, you got made to look foolish with your bad attitude towards the OP.[/QUOTE]

I certainly did not intend to call the OP a liar, or show him a bad attitude. I was simply relaying info from the employee. My first assumption (if my source was correct) was the OP's source was either incorrect or was for an isolated sale.

[quote name='psunami']Men can have breasts too, be careful what you ask for.[/QUOTE]

I was asking for pics of the wink, where's your mind at?
:lol::p

I'm getting the feeling that even though I saw MAG for $19.99 used at Gamestop the other day, I doubt that come this sale the save $15 will actually bring it down to $4.99. Anyone played this with the Move yet? Is it even worth picking up?

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']I'm getting the feeling that even though I saw MAG for $19.99 used at Gamestop the other day, I doubt that come this sale the save $15 will actually bring it down to $4.99. Anyone played this with the Move yet? Is it even worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

I was hoping that MAG would be $5, but I doubt it. Maybe $10? I might as well get the new for $15 then.

So wait so wait...let me clear this up for myself (and maybe some others).

The B2G1 is the 10-12th correct?...

But the 50% trade in bonus starts the 12th? That's pretty mean if so...

A B2G1 on used, plus the power up discount, is going to save us a ton of money. We could in theory pay 200-300 for 700-800 worth of games. Why the hell is this only getting 3 stars? Shit...

[quote name='Drclaw411']A B2G1 on used, plus the power up discount, is going to save us a ton of money. We could in theory pay 200-300 for 700-800 worth of games. Why the hell is this only getting 3 stars? Shit...[/QUOTE]

In theory, yes.

When you apply the rules of math, however, you see that 750 worth of games costs 450. It's a 40% discount, which is still good.

[quote name='Drclaw411']A B2G1 on used, plus the power up discount, is going to save us a ton of money. We could in theory pay 200-300 for 700-800 worth of games. Why the hell is this only getting 3 stars? Shit...[/QUOTE]
Because of the jerkoffs that automaticly see a gamestop thread and vote it 1* without even reading it

[quote name='theeipi']In theory, yes.

When you apply the rules of math, however, you see that 750 worth of games costs 450. It's a 40% discount, which is still good.[/QUOTE]

Lol i was just kind of guessing without putting much thought into the math. Although for those of us who will buy online (probably not many, as the used selection tends to be sparse) cag16 could knock some of that off too. Anyway, the main point I was making is why the hell is this rated 3 stars?

Any B2G1, B1G1, or B1G1 50% (or more) off is a godsend for us CAGs.

hmmm anyone ever have any problem buying games at different gamestop and returning them all at one location and then rebuying them in order to get the B2G1??I'm looking to pick up 3 kinect games but they're all at different locations and out of stock online.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']I'm getting the feeling that even though I saw MAG for $19.99 used at Gamestop the other day, I doubt that come this sale the save $15 will actually bring it down to $4.99. Anyone played this with the Move yet? Is it even worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chw2006']I was hoping that MAG would be $5, but I doubt it. Maybe $10? I might as well get the new for $15 then.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly why I put the SAVE $XX amount in the first two posts. The list I have only lists the dollar off and not the actual price because GS has a habit of randomly doing price drops or price ups on games during sales. Though the ad I posted should be the actual prices too once I have a more firm list I will update the OP.

[quote name='AJVtony831']hmmm anyone ever have any problem buying games at different gamestop and returning them all at one location and then rebuying them in order to get the B2G1??I'm looking to pick up 3 kinect games but they're all at different locations and out of stock online.[/QUOTE]

I have read in the past that people have done it. Just a hassle to run around wasting time and gas just to save a few bucks. On the positive side, they have their 7 day return policy for ANY reason. So yeah, you can say you want to rebuy them cause they are cheaper.

[quote name='Sa2vador']

If not this is a link to my new photobucket account:
http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/sa2vador/

I'll take pics of the rest of the ad once my camera charges.[/QUOTE]

OP i have a question i just saw the ad and EA MMA is still $39 & doesnt say save $20 on it,so does that mean when it scans will it drop to $20 or is this not part of the sale anymore?

[quote name='joker______']OP i have a question i just saw the ad and EA MMA is still $39 & doesnt say save $20 on it,so does that mean when it scans will it drop to $20 or is this not part of the sale anymore?[/QUOTE]

As previously stated, there is a chance some of these games will go back up before the sale just to be marked down. Hence, why the two posts list the Save $XX instead of the actual sale price because I don't have the actual sale price and won't till either the day of or day before the sale actually begins.

[quote name='Sa2vador']As previously stated, there is a chance some of these games will go back up before the sale just to be marked down. Hence, why the two posts list the Save $XX instead of the actual sale price because I don't have the actual sale price and won't till either the day of or day before the sale actually begins.[/QUOTE]

oh ok thanks i just wanted to make sure ill try anyway on friday to see if it does go on sale

[quote name='AJVtony831']hmmm anyone ever have any problem buying games at different gamestop and returning them all at one location and then rebuying them in order to get the B2G1??I'm looking to pick up 3 kinect games but they're all at different locations and out of stock online.[/QUOTE]

I always do this. There has never been a time where one store had all 3 games I wanted.

People probably started giving it a low rating after that guy repeatedly said that the OP was wrong and there was no sale.

With all these deals, I'm starting to think this time of the year "The Time of Empty Wallets". I'm starting to get annoyed by all of these deals recently; I just don't have the funds to back up my endeavor to own all the games ever made.

Can anyone point to where in the ad it says the 10% off ps2 games starts? I just see that it works with the B2G1.

[quote name='kak23']How much trade in could I expect with this extra 50% for the original Dragon Age: Origins[/QUOTE]

You've been on this board for three years. You should feel silly asking this question.

[quote name='stiner']Can anyone point to where in the ad it says the 10% off ps2 games starts? I just see that it works with the B2G1.[/QUOTE]

Front page of the ad says: Offers Valid from 12/10-12/19 Unless otherwise noted.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']You've been on this board for three years. You should feel silly asking this question.[/QUOTE]
Panthers suck.

[quote name='Sa2vador']Front page of the ad says: Offers Valid from 12/10-12/19 Unless otherwise noted.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. I was just curious because you have the 12th in the text but nothing in the ad. Thanks for clearing that up!

[quote name='stiner']Cool thanks. I was just curious because you have the 12th in the text but nothing in the ad. Thanks for clearing that up![/QUOTE]

OK. Looking at the paperwork it looks like the 10% off is unadvertised in the store for the first two days of the sale. So while it starts at the beginning of the sale it isn't advertised in the store till the 12th. I'll update the OP. Thanks.

[quote name='kak23']Panthers suck.[/QUOTE]

That's your rebuttal? I had no idea my football team that is 1-11 sucks. You suck at navigating a forum as much as my beloved Panthers suck at playing football this season. Let me help you.

1. Visit this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270534
2. Go to the third post and find your game (Hint: Click show spoiler for the platform your game is on. The games are listed in alphabetical order.)
3. Take that value, and multiply it by 1.5. If the date next to the value is more than a week old, it's possible the value could have dropped by now.
4. Bookmark the thread for further use (optional, but I recommend it).

OR

Call/visit your local Gamestop and ask them.

[quote name='kak23']How much trade in could I expect with this extra 50% for the original Dragon Age: Origins[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']You've been on this board for three years. You should feel silly asking this question.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kak23']Panthers suck.[/QUOTE]

:applause: comeback of the century :lol:

[quote name='killer9']Really why?[/QUOTE]

Aparently the companies don't like them being posted online. They're copyrighted. It's funny though, I'm surprised the companies take the time to care. If anything, i'd figure they'd love the free advertising.

GS & their false advertising of used DS games w/ pictures of the DS game cases...they might as well just show the cartridge itself.

Bah...I still buy used games there but only ones that are cheap or hard to find...or both.

Does anyone know if games like Front Mission Evolved that got a huge price drop on the used version will still be that price this weekend or will they go back up before then? I'd like to get both FME and Star Ocean 4 since they got dropped to 17.99 each used during the buy 2 get 1 sale but I'm afraid they are only on sale for this week and would go back up in price before the buy 2 get 1 sale starts.

[quote name='Swordbreaker']Does anyone know if games like Front Mission Evolved that got a huge price drop on the used version will still be that price this weekend or will they go back up before then? I'd like to get both FME and Star Ocean 4 since they got dropped to 17.99 each used during the buy 2 get 1 sale but I'm afraid they are only on sale for this week and would go back up in price before the buy 2 get 1 sale starts.[/QUOTE]

you could use the 20% off coupon, 30% with edge/power. Not too bad, and if the price goes up, might prove to be better at lower price and 30% off. You pays your money (or not) and takes your chances. :)

Probably not going to buy anything, but will take advantage of the 50% trade-in bonus to get rid of some crap I don't play and that never qualifies for anything else, along with perhaps some higher value stuff I also don't play.

Probably not going to buy anything, but will take advantage of the 50% trade-in bonus to get rid of some crap I don't play and that never qualifies for anything else, along with perhaps some higher value stuff I also don't play.

[quote name='crunchewy']you could use the 20% off coupon, 30% with edge/power. Not too bad, and if the price goes up, might prove to be better at lower price and 30% off. You pays your money (or not) and takes your chances. :)
[/QUOTE]

FME (pre-owned) is no longer available online, so that's not an option. I'm assuming that 20% coupon is for online only.

So if I go and get the 3 games that I want from the sale today and then go back friday and ask for a price adjustment, will they do it?

bread's done
Back