GameStop: Preowned 2 for $10 Sale - Starts 9/30

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
List wont be available till Friday or Saturday. I'm guessing it might be a combination of the games from the 2 previous preowned sales (B1G1 & 50% off sale).

[attachment=339:001.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up the 1st uncharted [i'd rather start from the beginning] and far cry 2.

wonder how they decide which r part of this deal.

a bunch of 8.99 games like ghostbusters aren't on the list.

seems like there's no rhyme or reason.
Well almost everything on that list are things that most stores are completely over loaded with (like Uncharted) and have no chance of moving outside of a sale like this.

picked up the 1st uncharted [i'd rather start from the beginning] and far cry 2.

wonder how they decide which r part of this deal.

a bunch of 8.99 games like ghostbusters aren't on the list.

seems like there's no rhyme or reason.
That's what I thought as well, but Uncharted: DF is a frustrating mess, it's an interesting story, but gameplay is horrid.

That's what I thought as well, but Uncharted: DF is a frustrating mess, it's an interesting story, but gameplay is horrid.
I didn't think the gameplay was that bad, just a lot harder than the sequels. I suppose it suffers from repetitive combat encounters to an extent, but for the most part I found it very enjoyable and would still recommend it to anyone interested in the series. It also gives context to the characters and a few jokes in the sequels, which would probably be missed by those who haven't played it. I've been meaning to play it again actually, though I probably won't be able to manage the Platinum on it :whistle2:(

Picked up all complete:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Steelbook with slipcover

Uncharted 2: GOTY Edition

Enslaved

Vanquish ( Had to go to 3 places )

Picked up Uncharted 1 + 2, Killzone 2 + 3, and Infamous (Was $5 without the deal anyways)

Tried getting blazblue continuum, but because it was Extend it didn't ring up. All the games had original case and manual with the exception of Killzone 3 which was missing the manual. Pretty good score

Picked up a bunch of games I've been sorta interested in but unable to pull the trigger on previously.

FO New Vegas

Deus Ex: HR

Halo ODST

Borderlands

All came with manuals and original cases.

Ugh, got my Cooking Mama WT but it got switched out at the register...the case is fucked and the disc has shit all over the spindle from a bad resurfacing job.  Going to try to find another copy in better condition and return this one.

Picked up Uncharted 1 and 2 (GOTY edition!) today.  Both came complete with original cases and manuals.  Great deal for $9 in credit after PUR Pro.  I just picked up a PS3 in August so I'm slowly building up my exclusives collection, looking forward to playing through these.

Click for bigger view

t1_zps4d03c59c.png

t2_zps07eb3380.png

Thanks OP. Re-bought LA Noire, and got Lego Batman for me and my younger brother. Now to decide if I want to get Uncharted 1 & 2? I still have Tomb Raider, DmC, and Rage lined up for playthroughs, all while playing GTA and Pokémon.

Ended up getting Uncharted 2 and Killzone 3. Also got GOW and BlazBlue Continuum Shift.... and then when I piled BlazBlue into my backlog, I noticed I already had a copy sitting there. Thanks CAG!

Picked up a number of games to add to my collection. The big find however, was this: PS3 Time Crisis 4, complete with Guncon, for $1.79! Someone had traded it in, and it was just sitting on a shelf.
Nice find! I got one a few years ago for $19.99 complete and ended up selling it on amazon for around $70. The money was nice but sometimes, I regret getting rid of the gun.

Going to a Gamestop tomorrow with Vanquish and Test Drive in stock. Hoping they are in at least decent shape.

Finally got Uncharted 1 and 2 minty shape....can't wait to play this trilogy someday....think i'm done with the sale but has been a decent one.

Finally got Uncharted 1 and 2 minty shape....can't wait to play this trilogy someday....think i'm done with the sale but has been a decent one.
It's funny when you say "can't wait" when the game came out in 2007 :)
Seriously though if you haven't played uncharted yet I highly recommend them to the front of your line. Great series. I put it right behind Mass Effect for the best series this gen.

grabbed Uncharted 1&2. I let my dad borrow my other copies and he ended up loving them so I just let him keep them. Perfect time to replace

grabbed Uncharted 1&2. I let my dad borrow my other copies and he ended up loving them so I just let him keep them. Perfect time to replace
Dad's must love Uncharted,mine is 68 and has beaten all 3 of them multiple times. It seems like every time I go over there, he's blasting "bad guys" as Nathan Drake.

It's funny when you say "can't wait" when the game came out in 2007 :)
Seriously though if you haven't played uncharted yet I highly recommend them to the front of your line. Great series. I put it right behind Mass Effect for the best series this gen.
Haha I got my PS3 slim about 2 years ago on BF....so i'm not quite caught up on the PS3 exclusives and such...likely wont happen soon either with GTA V and Rune Factory 4. I will check it out soon afterwards though.

Ended up getting Vanquish and Deus Ex for 360 today. My backlog has grown by 7 games this week so I will be busy a while.

Gotta love them end of generation clearance sales!

I've been on the fence for killzone 2+3 I can get the trilogy for about $20 with PUR and 20% coupon but I'm not sure if I should cave and get all 3 or stick with the 2/$10 I know it's been brought up before but I'm trying to get into them for the story

Finally caved. Went ahead and picked up Dante's Inferno Divine Edition and WET for the :ps3: Both were complete. So happy to find WET, I could never find it complete and at a Gamestop for that matter. 

I've been on the fence for killzone 2+3 I can get the trilogy for about $20 with PUR and 20% coupon but I'm not sure if I should cave and get all 3 or stick with the 2/$10 I know it's been brought up before but I'm trying to get into them for the story
I think the story is "blast shit, run to blast more." I would say just get the newest one, I thought the first one, the PS2 game, was trash.

I enjoyed the first two, but I didn't think it was as great as people say. They are good, solid games. Totally worth $5 a piece, they are a steal for that price. I have the third one in my backlog, but I'm not sure I will play the series again when I finish it, but I rarely play games a bunch of times when I finish them, mainly because of my backlog.

To be honest I dont really get the story part of Killzone. Im a little lost. But gameplay wise I love what I have played so far. I have only completely beaten Killzone 1 and Mercenary on VITA. Im halfway through Killzone 2 but from the first to the second it is so much better. (part 1 is so old, I think its from 2002 or so but it is still decent). Cant wait to get to three eventually. I recommend the series though.

To be honest I dont really get the story part of Killzone. Im a little lost. But gameplay wise I love what I have played so far. I have only completely beaten Killzone 1 and Mercenary on VITA. Im halfway through Killzone 2 but from the first to the second it is so much better. (part 1 is so old, I think its from 2002 or so but it is still decent). Cant wait to get to three eventually. I recommend the series though.
2004 but yeah, it's easy to forget it was a PS2 game originally.

Ended up getting Vanquish and Deus Ex for 360 today. My backlog has grown by 7 games this week so I will be busy a while.

Gotta love them end of generation clearance sales!
Some here will say 7 games in the backlog is like, 9%; so it doesn't matter.

I actually saw the first Killzone at a yard sale yesterday, I forgot it was a PS2 title lol.

Anyway, was at a different GS than usual today and did see a complete LA Noire for PS3 in the bin but everything else looked like junk so I passed on it.

I got Homefront, Battlestations Midway, and Resident Evil 5. I did a quick play through on all:
Homefront I have been wanting to play for awhile. Its quite good so far, but I feel the campaign is too short, I feel like I'm halfway done already.
I want to like Battlestations Midway but the controls are confusing.
RE5 feels like Black Hawk Down, or more like Black Zombies Down.

Any other recommendations for the wii?

I picked up Wario Shake It, & Resident Evil Revolution, just because they got good reviews.

:3ds:

Dream Trigger

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pilowwings Resort

[SIZE=12pt]Steel Diver[/SIZE]

:ds:

Bakugan Battle Trainer

Battle of the Giants: Dragon

Ben 10

Bolt

Club Penguin

Clubhouse Games

Cooking Mama

Drawn to Life

Drawn to Life: Next Chapter

Drawn to Life: Spongebob Edition

EnerG Dance Squad

Gardening Mama

Golden Sun Dark Dawn

Hannah Montana: The Movie

I Spy Funhouse

Imagine: Babysitters

Imagine: Fashion Designer

Imagine: Fashion Designer New York

Imagine: Teacher

Kung Fu Panda

LEGO Indiana Jones

LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy

LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga

Megamind: Blue Defender

My Sims

My Sims Agents

My Sims SkyHeroes

Nintendogs (Chihuahua)

Nintendogs (Dalmatian)

Nintendogs (Labrador Retriever)

Nintendogs (Mini Dachshund)

Paws & Claws Pampered Pets

Paws & Claws Pet Vet

Petz Dogz Pack

Petz hamsterz 2

Petz Nursery

Petz Nursery 2

Petz Wild Animals: Dolphinz

Phineas and Ferb Ride Again

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Rhythm Heaven

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squad

Star Wars: Clone Wars Jedi Alliance
Star Wars: Clone Wars Republic Heroes

The Sims 2 Pets

Wall-E

Wipe Out

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch

:ps3:

Afro Samurai

Assassin’s Creed II

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

Cabela’s Dangerous Hunt 2011

Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2009

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Conflict Denied Ops

Crysis 2

Dante’s Inferno: Divine Edition

Dead Rising 2

Def Jam Rapstar

Dynasty Warriors 6

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

F1: 2010

Fallout New Vegas

Far Cry 2

FIFA Soccer 10

FIFA Soccer 11

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra

God of War Collection

God of War III

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Homefront

Infamous

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Kung Fu Rider

LA Noire

Madden NFL 12

Major League Baseball 2k11

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fat of Two Worlds

Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Michael Jackson: The Experience

NBA 2K11

NCAA Football 12

NHL 11

Pirates of Caribbean: At World’s End

Playstation Move Heroes

Rage

Resident Evil 5

Singularity

Star Wars: Clone wars Republic Heroes

The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest

The Saboteur

The Shoot

The Wheelman

Tomb Raider Underworld

TRON: Evolution

TV Superstars

Two Worlds II

UFC 2010

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

WET

Where the Wild Things Are

White Knight Chronicles

Wolfenstein

:wii:

Active Life Magic Carnival

Alvin & The Chipmunks

AMF Bowling World Lanes

Army Men Soldiers of Misfortune

Babysitting Mama

Bass Pro Shop The Strike

Bigfoot Collision Course

Bolt

Boom Blox Bash Party

Cabela’s Dangerous Hunt 2011

Cars: Mater-National

Cooking Mama: World Kitchen

Deca Sports 2

Deer Drive

EA Sports Active

EA Sports NFL Training

Endless Ocean

Family Party: 30 Great Games

Family Party: 30 Great Games Outdoor

Game Party 2

Game Party 3

Happy Feet

Heathcliff: Fast & the Furriest

Hot Wheels: Beat That

iCarly

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Jeep Thrills

Kung Fu Panda

LEGO Indiana Jones

LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga

Madden NFL 11

Medal of Honor Vanguard

Megamind: Mega Team Unite

Monster Jam: Urban Assault

Monsters vs Aliens

My Sims Racing

Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

NBA 2K10

NBA Live 08

NBA Live 09 All Play

NCAA Football 09 All Play

Need for Speed: Pro Street

NHL 11 Slapshot

NHL 2k10

NPPL Championship Paintball 09

Pinball Hall of Fame Williams

Rampage Total Destruction

Rec Room

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Rock Band: The Beatles
Rock Band: LEGO

Scene It: Twilight

Shrek’s Carnival Craze

Sing It Pop Hits

Smarty Pants

SoulCalibur Legends

Spectrobes: Origins

SpongeBob: Creatures from the Krusty Krab

SpongeBob: Truth or Square

Spore Hero

The Biggest Loser

The Price is Right

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground

Top Spin 3

Toy Story Mania

Wario Land: Shake It

World of Zoo

:360:

America’s Army True Soldiers

Arcade Unplugged

Assassin’s Creed II

Battlestations Midway

Bioshock 2

Black Eyed Peas Experience

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

Borderlands

Bulletstorm

Cabela’s Alaskan Adventure

Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2009

Call of Juarez

Dance Central

DanceMasters

Dead to Rights: Retribution

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Divinity II: Ego Draconia

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Fable III

Fallout New Vegas

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

FIFA Soccer 09

Forza 3

Front Mission Evolved

Game Party: In Motion

Halo 3: ODST

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1

Homefront

LA Noire

LEGO Batman

Madden NFL 12

Mass Effect 2

Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia

NBA 2K11

NBA Ballers: Chosen One

NHL 11

Rage

Resident Evil 5

SAW

Scene It: Box Office Smash

Test Drive Unlimited

Two Worlds II

UFC 2010

Vanquish

Venetico

WET

Wolfenstein
Lol I was looking for this & for anyone who needs it.

Ugh, got my Cooking Mama WT but it got switched out at the register...the case is fucked and the disc has shit all over the spindle from a bad resurfacing job. Going to try to find another copy in better condition and return this one.
This happened to me twice over the weekend. Both times though I said something and asked for the other case (that was in better shape), they gave it to me and didn't seem to care.

This happened to me twice over the weekend. Both times though I said something and asked for the other case (that was in better shape), they gave it to me and didn't seem to care.
I always ask for the case I take tot he counter, unless they have a better one. I'm really polite about it and apologize for being so "picky". They've never had an issue with it though. I recently got 4 games and one was switched with another case. The case was nice also so I didn't notice it didn't include the manual and inserts in it. When I got home and noticed it didn't have the manual and inserts I called them up and they said to just come back and they would let me grab the other case.

bread's done
Back