GameStop: Preowned 2 for $10 Sale - Starts 9/30

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
List wont be available till Friday or Saturday. I'm guessing it might be a combination of the games from the 2 previous preowned sales (B1G1 & 50% off sale).

[attachment=339:001.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd normally make sure they gave me a good case/disc but I had both my kids with me to pick up Wind Waker so it was a little hectic.  Oh well, I'll just buy a new copy for $10-15 and return this one.

Grabbed Enslaved and Wet, both for the 360 and complete -- except for the black case for Wet. Thinking about returning Wet though, as I was only really interested in getting Enslaved. Would I get $5 back or would I have to return them both?

Just got in with:

Enslaved

LA Noire

Borderlands

Fallout New Vegas

....the backlog continues to grow and thrive.

Weird question but has anyone ever tried the EA Active NFL Training Camp thing?  Was in a store tonight and realized they had a half dozen of them that were actually brand new and just converted to used with all the accessories and everything.  Was thinking of giving it a try since a cheap resistance band alone is $5 and feel good about the progress I made this summer and don't want to be back at square one come spring.

There is very little out there on it but it seems like a football branded version of EA Active so maybe I'll just give it a try at that price.  Though now I need to find something else I want on that list.

Grabbed :360: Call of Juarez & :360: Dead to Rights: Retribution tonight.  No cover art for Call of Juarez, but I will be on the lookout at other GS locations for it.  Need something to pass the time with all this government shutdown crap  :argue:

Grabbed :360: Call of Juarez & :360: Dead to Rights: Retribution tonight. No cover art for Call of Juarez, but I will be on the lookout at other GS locations for it. Need something to pass the time with all this government shutdown crap :argue:
that one is good and so is Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, but please stay away from Call of Juarez the Cartel. TRUST ME.

does that god of war collection include the psp games?
depends on if the code is used. if not then you'll get the psp games in digital format but only on the ps3 i believe (not the psp versions of it) unless someone has gotten them on psp because I don't believe i did

Edit: I thought u meant saga. My bad. ShadowAssailantX is right

does that god of war collection include the psp games?
depends on if the code is used. if not then you'll get the psp games in digital format but only on the ps3 i believe (not the psp versions of it) unless someone has gotten them on psp because I don't believe i did
There are no codes. God of War collection is just GoW 1+2 HD.

God of War Saga has GoW 1-3, and might have the codes for the 2 PSP games.

Picked up Battlestations Midway and Deus Ex: HR (both :360:) the other day, complete. I might not have bothered, but they had the Augmented Edition of Deus Ex out and I couldn't pass on a decent copy of that for roughly $5 :bouncy:

Grabbed another combo...Wet and Venetica. Both blind buys but at 4.50 each I figured what the heck?
Venetica is super buggy so if you can save often and on multiple save files. It reminds me of Fable with a female character, plus all the bugs. I did enjoy the game though and I am pretty sure it's easy to get a decent amount of trophies / achievements.

When is this deal done?
The sign at my store said Oct 20th

Venetica is super buggy so if you can save often and on multiple save files. It reminds me of Fable with a female character, plus all the bugs. I did enjoy the game though and I am pretty sure it's easy to get a decent amount of trophies / achievements.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to keep that in mind. Not sure when I'll actually get to it but an RPG for that price is a good deal. The guy at the store was like 'Do you want to protect the disc for a year?' and I responded with 'Not sure I'll get to it within a year.' I'm sure I will but you get the point.

I was going to break down and pick up a couple games but it looks like I'll come out per game price if I just wait for the b2g1.

Thanks again OP.

I was going to break down and pick up a couple games but it looks like I'll come out per game price if I just wait for the b2g1.

Thanks again OP.
If the price of the games you are considering at 7.50 or higher, then this is the better deal. If the games are 7.49 or lower, then the B2G1 free is better.

This deal end on the 20th too I think. Either way I can't wait until Monday, hopefully an extended trade 2 with new games and a new pre owned sale.
Trade 2 is referenced in the Black Friday ad leak. I don't think they'll spike it and then bring it back in a few weeks. Much more likely that they simply extend.

Trade 2 is referenced in the Black Friday ad leak. I don't think they'll spike it and then bring it back in a few weeks. Much more likely that they simply extend.
Thanks. I looked at that ad like 50 times and overlooked every time. Happy it's going to keep on going.

Doesn't seem to be a new sale. Perhaps the Assassian Creed/Batman B1G1 sale is the new sale. I was actually able to pull this off today. Saw that my local GS hadn't taken down the container with the games on sale, so I acted dumb and told the employee I wanted Uncharted 1 and 2. At first it rang up normally but after a good 2 minutes of starring at the screen (REALLY HARD) he manually adjusted it to $10. Payed off Batman and walked away with Uncharted 1 and 2 (Discs are in pristine condition).

bread's done
Back