GameStop: Preowned 2 for $10 Sale - Starts 9/30

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
List wont be available till Friday or Saturday. I'm guessing it might be a combination of the games from the 2 previous preowned sales (B1G1 & 50% off sale).

[attachment=339:001.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Gaikai will allow the use to physical media to enable its use? I skipped PS3 this gen but will be getting a PS4 and this seems like a good opportunity to pick up a few titles that I'll want to play eventually.

I wonder if Gaikai will allow the use to physical media to enable its use? I skipped PS3 this gen but will be getting a PS4 and this seems like a good opportunity to pick up a few titles that I'll want to play eventually.
I highly doubt it, I mean like 99% chance it won't work like that. So if you're not planning on buying a PS3, you should probably hold off on buying PS3 games.

Isn't the whole point of Gaikai is to stream games? They already confirmed the PS4 won't be able to play the physical disc so I don't see it happening. I would have held off on buying a PS3 if the PS4 could play the PS3 discs haha.

Highly doubtful and I wouldn't do anything based on something that we literally know nothing about how it will work.

Isn't the whole point of Gaikai is to stream games? They already confirmed the PS4 won't be able to play the physical disc so I don't see it happening. I would have held off on buying a PS3 if the PS4 could play the PS3 discs haha.
Well it can still read the disc though since we know the physical media is required for their next-gen upgrade program.

Highly doubtful and I wouldn't do anything based on something that we literally know nothing about how it will work.

Well it can still read the disc though since we know the physical media is required for their next-gen upgrade program.
Yeah, I'm hopeful (fingers crossed) that it would read the physical disk and stream as if it was a digital copy. Little more info from Sony would be nice but I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.

Yeah, I'm hopeful (fingers crossed) that it would read the physical disk and stream as if it was a digital copy. Little more info from Sony would be nice but I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
Well every PS3 game has an actual unique identifier built into the disc, it's a feature of Blu-Ray and how they tie Sly4 and PSABR to your PSN account when you activate the cross buy feature. So it's likely that's all it's reading when you use it to activate your PS4 version since they mentioned at one point having to have the disc in the system when purchasing the upgrade from PSN. This is the problem with a lot of this right now though, we really don't know and can only speculate by extrapolating what we know.

Ok. I guess there's more than I thought on the list.

Afro Samurai PS3

Bioshock 2 Xbox

Blazblue Calamity Trigger PS3

Blazblue Continuum Shift PS3, Xbox

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

Dynasty Warriors 6 PS3

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Xbox

Enslaved: OTTW PS3, Xbox

Fable III

Fallout New Vegas PS3, Xbox

Forza 3

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3DS

Halo III: ODST PS3(lol,j/k)

Infamous

Lego Batman Xbox

Mass Effect 2

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End PS3

Rage PS3, Xbox

SoulCaliber: Legends Wii

Test Drive Unlimited Xbox

Vanquish Xbox

RE 5 PS3, Xbox

RE: The Umbrella Chronicles Wii

Uncharted 1

Uncharted 2

Tomb Raider Underworld PS3

Assassins Creed 2 PS3, Xbox

Borderlands Xbox

Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition PS3

Dead Rising PS3

Dead to Rights: Retribution Xbox

Deus Ex: HR Xbox

Far Cry 2 PS3

G I Joe: Rise of Cobra PS3

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

La Noire PS3, Xbox

Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3

Wolfenstein PS3, Xbox

God Of War III/GOW Collection

god of war and tomb raider in one pair and both uncharted's in another (i must beat these again !). i am thinking however that sony will announce an uncharted tripple pack for the ps4 as they havent released one for the ps3 yet surprisingly.

god of war and tomb raider in one pair and both uncharted's in another (i must beat these again !). i am thinking however that sony will announce an uncharted tripple pack for the ps4 as they havent released one for the ps3 yet surprisingly.
I wonder what they're going to start calling such things since they can't label them HD collections any longer. Maybe they'll be super ultra HD!

I wonder what they're going to start calling such things since they can't label them HD collections any longer. Maybe they'll be super ultra HD!
True HD! Pay for your games yet again to have them up-scaled to 1080p at 60fps!

From what has been mentioned so far I'll probably pick up New Vegas for 360. Just gotta pick something else to go with it.

51ZsLw39ARL.jpg

They did just never in the United States.

Does Forza 3 Platinum Hits with all the DLC have the same SKU as normal edition? If so then I may just do that with Dante's Inferno I guess since I know nothing else to pair it with that I don't already own.

Does Forza 3 Platinum Hits with all the DLC have the same SKU as normal edition? If so then I may just do that with Dante's Inferno I guess since I know nothing else to pair it with that I don't already own.
No. (unless you find one tagged wrong, obviously)

You could however do what I'm planning on doing and getting Forza 3 then renting the complete edition and installing the DLC from disc 2 and then returning it to GS.

Aw damn, for a second I thought that list said Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but its just Divinity II: Eco Draconis. Anyone know all the details between the two? I know Saga is more like a complete version, with DLC and other added content, but I also saw that the game is also remastered. Anyone know how big of a difference the remaster is?

Aw damn, for a second I thought that list said Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but its just Divinity II: Eco Draconis. Anyone know all the details between the two? I know Saga is more like a complete version, with DLC and other added content, but I also saw that the game is also remastered. Anyone know how big of a difference the remaster is?
I don't think Dragon Knight Saga made the game all that great but it's significantly better where Ego Dragonis had a lot of bugs and was not particularly fun. Been a while since I've played either so I couldn't give you a nitty gritty run down but it's definitely an upgrade.

I don't exactly know the difference but I played Eco Draconis and hated it because it did not control well and was very difficult, but had some promise. So I got Dragon Knight Saga. They made it easier and cleaned up some gameplay. It was pretty good. My advice would be do not get Eco, hold out for Dragon Knight Saga, it's so much better.

Keep trying to brainwash my self to buy SOMETHING........to collect dust while I play the same games over and over. :joystick:

Ok. I guess there's more than I thought(that may be noteable) on the list.

Afro Samurai PS3

Bioshock 2 Xbox

Blazblue Calamity Trigger PS3

Blazblue Continuum Shift PS3, Xbox

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

Dynasty Warriors 6 PS3

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Xbox

Enslaved: OTTW PS3, Xbox

Fable III

Fallout New Vegas PS3, Xbox

Forza 3

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3DS