Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Thread for code requests/giveaways/etc - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331377

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/rumor-power-up-rewards-deals-on-sony-ps3-collections-nov-1-14/

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

You should have a coupon in you poweruprewards account. Look under My account tab for this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Romeo']There's no way... I don't believe these prices, especially on brand new releases.[/QUOTE]

lol u dont have to believe em because i got the coupon and it states 50 percent off...sooo...yup.

fuck! this offer wont show up. and even if it will it seems like you need to find one magical store that has all the games you want in it, so you can buy them in a single transaction.

Same here as most it seems, Im a member but I don't have any coupons for this under my active offers.

Wonder if they dropped the ball on this one. I was down for Jack and dexter and ISo/Col collections. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Unseen77']Same here as most it seems, Im a member but I don't have any coupons for this under my active offers.

Wonder if they dropped the ball on this one. I was down for Jack and dexter and ISo/Col collections. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I wanted the Ico collection as well. I don't have a coupon either. :c

[quote name='jcp42877']Personally, I've never understood the argument on physical over digital copies of games...

Many people argue that it's because "when the world of gaming goes all digital in yadda yadda years, I want to be able to pop in my game and play it, and not rely on some server to let me play what I spent MY money on!"

Bullshit. Everyone just wants a physical disc for "security" in case they DO ultimately get tired of it, and want to sell it off somewhere to make back a portion of what they originally paid. I know I'm not the only one thinking this either..

And TO that stated argument above: it's not like some major epidemic is going to happen that deletes all your downloaded games of your console. I'm sure in 20 yrs when whatever is out, you can boot up your old 360 or PS3, if it's still working respectively, and still play whatever full game download is on your harddrive.[/QUOTE]

Tell me how I can download the halo 2 maps that didn't transfer when my old hdd was about to die.

There is no way without the multiplayer disc, which is still missing maps. So if you buy games from a company and they shut down and/or cut off service and ur hdd/ssd goes, you're fucked.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']fuck! this offer wont show up. and even if it will it seems like you need to find one magical store that has all the games you want in it, so you can buy them in a single transaction.[/QUOTE]

Free member here, no coupon.

And if all the games are scattered around at different Gamestops, you could always just buy the collections you want without using your coupon or giving out that you're a PUR member. At the final store you get to, just return and rebuy all the games using your coupon. This will cost you more in fuel/time, but you still end up ahead in money saved depending on how much you're buying.

im on the east coast (CT), yearly member no coupon. not sure if they are doing this only in certain areas of the country....

fucking coupons, i tell ya. why can't they just have this be a normal sale and state that you must be a PUR member to get the sale price? Instead they have to hide away some stupid coupon on the PUR website that most people never go to.

I better get this goddamn coupon or I'm going to flip my shit.

Didn't receive the coupon and I've had Pro for a few years now. Buy a lot as well but mostly with trade in credit. Unfortunately I purchased the Ico Collection so that might be a reason (if there is one) why I didn't receive the coupon. I just deleted it from "games I have" in my Power Up Rewards library with hopes it might trigger the coupon.

Pro member but no coupon.

I'm almost glad. This would rape my backlog and my wallet.

I need 11 more games to play like I need a hole in the head. But all that for $65 would be a hell of a deal.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Pro member but no coupon.

I'm almost glad. This would rape my backlog and my wallet.

I need 11 more games to play like I need a hole in the head. But all that for $65 would be a hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']I can confirm, I saw the memo at work the other day :)[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for letting us in in it......

Of course I just used my RZ Unlocked welcome B2G1 coupon earlier to get GoW: Origins, Jak & Daxter Collection and GT5 XL for $40+tax. No coupon in my active offers though and I'm PUR Pro. Gonna keep the games sealed since I don't plan on playing them right away and see what happens with this promo.

I bet these collections hit these prices around Black Friday anyway. Plus I doubt any GS will have an ungutted Ico and Shadow in stock.

PUR Pro here since program inception without lapse, yet no coupon. Active shopper as well. I hope this is just a slow rollout...but I *really* shouldn't be spending more on games after the past couple weeks. These deals are simply too good to pass up, though.

Well, what do you know - I do have this offer in my PUR Pro account! I would have never known if I hadn't seen this thread though. I'm not sure what I will use it on but I'll definitely look into it.

Already had ICO collection (and traded it in), just bought Ratchet collection 2 weeks ago with credit, and can wait on the others (already own all the inFamous/GOW games). But $10 for Jak? Gonna have to happen (if the damn couon ever shows up in my active offers!).

In for KZ and GoW Orgins these ate BF like prices!

NeoGaf says you don't need a coupon just a free power up card... Am I missing something here?

-------

From Square Triangle at NeoGaf

You just need to be a Power Up Rewards Member to take advantage of the deal. That includes even just having the free card.

-Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
-Jack and Daxter Collection
-Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
-God of War Saga
-Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
-Killzone Trilogy
-Journey CE
-Ratchet and Clank Collection

Edit:

To get a free card, have a means of getting to your local Gamestop: on foot, bus, hovercraft, or car. Walk into said store and ask for a free card. A valid email is required.

The games listed is what is eligible for the savings, no you cannot get any Konami or Ubisoft Collection. If you do want those, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You also get 50% trade in bonus on any trades toward the purchase of these collections.

Originally Posted by dallow_bg:
$15 - Journey CE
$20 - Killzone Trilogy
Last edited by Square Triangle; Yesterday at 03:48 PM.

[quote name='WV Matsui']In for KZ and GoW Orgins these ate BF like prices!

NeoGaf says you don't need a coupon just a free power up card... Am I missing something here?

-------

From Square Triangle at NeoGaf

You just need to be a Power Up Rewards Member to take advantage of the deal. That includes even just having the free card.

-Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
-Jack and Daxter Collection
-Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
-God of War Saga
-Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
-Killzone Trilogy
-Journey CE
-Ratchet and Clank Collection

Edit:

To get a free card, have a means of getting to your local Gamestop: on foot, bus, hovercraft, or car. Walk into said store and ask for a free card. A valid email is required.

The games listed is what is eligible for the savings, no you cannot get any Konami or Ubisoft Collection. If you do want those, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You also get 50% trade in bonus on any trades toward the purchase of these collections.

Originally Posted by dallow_bg:
$15 - Journey CE
$20 - Killzone Trilogy
Last edited by Square Triangle; Yesterday at 03:48 PM.[/QUOTE]

Someone's gonna have to test this & report back. I'd do it myself if I wasn't working all day today.

Will BEST BUY and/or AMAZON PM this?? EVERYONE needs to know ASAP! Because EVERYONE has CREDIT!! to use! CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='KrisMKX']Will BEST BUY and/or AMAZON PM this?? EVERYONE needs to know ASAP! Because EVERYONE has CREDIT!! to use! CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

If there's not an ad or at least show the discount price on the website then no, obviously.

[quote name='JohnWayne']If there's not an ad or at least show the discount price on the website then no, obviously.[/QUOTE]

But everyone has CREDIT! SO much CREDIT! They need to use the CREDIT!!

[quote name='KrisMKX']But everyone has CREDIT! SO much CREDIT! They need to use the CREDIT!![/QUOTE]

Yeah really, are you ok? I don't have credit. This may sound crazy but I actually keep my games for the collection and don't flip....I know, so unlike recent cags.

[quote name='JohnWayne']Are you ok? Lol[/QUOTE]

No, I'm worried because tons of CAGS have so much Amazon and Best Buy Credit to spend! What if other places don't PM good deals?! They won't be able to use all this CREDIT they have!!

Pro Memeber here and I have the coupon. I wouldn't have even checked if it wasn't for this thread. Thanks for the heads up.

OH HEY! Look GS is doing another incredibly ridiculous and unfair random coupon again screwing over paid PUR members. Isn't that sweet of them.

bread's done
Back