GameStop Sale 7/8: Bionic Commando/HAWX/Wheelman $20 - GHWT Band $90 & more

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Link to main sale page

$20 and under games
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kits $89.99/$79.99

In addition to the guitar hero promotion gamestop is having huge price drops on NEW games down to 19.99, some that are currently 59.99. The list is to exstensive to list but should be on gamestops main page in the morning. If it is not I will painstaicingly try to list them all here.

-------------------------------------

CheapyD Edit:

Here is what we know:

Bionic Commando
(PS3/360) $19.99
Wheelman (PS3/360) $19.99
HAWX (PS3/360) $19.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (PS3/360/Wii) $89.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (PS2) $79.99

Some other recent price drops from the website. They may be part of this sale. Thanks, cwalker3!
PS3
Wii

This is a temporary sale. Used game prices will not drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheelman is surprisingly fun. I picked it up at Target with the thought of flipping it to Amazon. Popped it in just to try it and ended up playing it for several days. Eventually bought a second copy at Target to keep.

i bet amaz*n.com is watching this thread

i should have traded in NBA2k9 when i had the chance. Its difficult to enjoy a game with a celtic on the cover :bomb:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so apparently MGS4 Limited Edition is $9.99 tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

I know where one is too. :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so apparently MGS4 Limited Edition is $9.99 tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

...the limited edition strategy guide right? lol \\:D/

i would prolly run out like a little girl if that was true.:lol: please be true, ive been waiting for a long time to pick up mgs4

Here is the story:

Wheelman, Bionic Commando and HAWX will be $19.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3.
Guitar Hero World Tour Bundles will be $89.99 for PS3/360/Wii and $79.99 for PS2.

This is a temporary sale. Used game prices will not drop.

Edit: oops tenzor beat me to it.

I'm hoping for Amazon to price match as I still have some leftover credit there.

I'd love to pick up Bionic Commando for that price.

[quote name='joker______']mgs4 LE looks like it might be canada only cause i saw a story on it also i saw endwar for $10 & star wars force unleashed for $20 all ps3

http://www.nextgenplayer.com/2009/07/eb-games-mgs4-limited-edition-989.html[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if the rumors are true (they were right about TR:U being $10 today) it will be $10 in Canada not sure about the U.S though.

Also thanks for the heads up OP I've been looking for BC for a lower price for awhile. Hopefully I can get a copy through Goomba (plug!:D)

I called and they said that bioshock nor nba2k9 was not 19.99. It rang up at 29.99... So iff i call tomorrow, it will be 19.99?

From the gamestop website:
360:
Baja: Edge of Control
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Shawn White Snowboarding ($13 on Amazon.com)
NBA 2K9
Brothers in Arm: Hell's Highway
Beijing Olympics
SKATE
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Leisure Suit Larry:Box Office Bust
Prince of Persia
Bioshock
End War
Trivial Pursuit
Scene It: Box Office
Gears of War
Hulk
Infinite Undiscovery
Iron Man
Sonic Unleashed
Lego Batman
Mirror's Edge
Stuntman Ignition
Bee Movie
Space Chimps
Ski Doo: Snowmobile Challenge

PS3:
Oblivion: GotY Edition
NBA 2K9
Prince of Persia
Overload:Raising Hell
Baja: Edge of Control
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Shawn White Snowboarding
End War
Trivial Pursuit
Leisure Suit Larry: Box office Bust
Hulk
Ski Doo
Mirror's Edge
Baja 1000
Sonic Unleashed
Beijing Olympics
Stuntman Ignition
Brothers in Arm:Hell's Highway
Lego Batman
Iron Man
SKATE

[quote name='daminion']Wheelman is surprisingly fun. I picked it up at Target with the thought of flipping it to Amazon. Popped it in just to try it and ended up playing it for several days. Eventually bought a second copy at Target to keep.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I found it quite fun. Think linear GTA where the driving mission, play alot like Burnout takedown mode.

Haters be damned haha I post to contribute to this great community and to give back since cag has saved my ass lots of $$$$

House of the Dead: 2 & 3 Returns is actually showing as "Temporary price reduction" on at least ebgames.com, and is $19.99 new, higher used, so that would seem to be one of the titles. I'm probably going to pick that up to go along with my recent purchase of Overkill.

As far as gutting, if you buy online it probably won't be gutted. House of the Dead 2 & 3 Returns is available online at that price.

[quote name='Kush']If Bionic Commando actually sells for $20 tomorrow then I'll definitely pick it up, but I'm still a bit skeptical. I do plan on grabbing Sonic Unleashed though...maybe The Wheelman as well if that's on sale.[/QUOTE]

agreed......i'll check my gstop tomorrow for bionic commando....

[quote name='themidnighter23']dammit, why couldn't they do this in august when SDCC is over and I will have money again[/QUOTE]
You're not alone here, as I'm trying to save money for Otakon when I read this announcement.

^
From what I've heard, it's the whole set.
And sounds good except I don't know what to get... -_-
Nothing really TOO special that sounds good. Still deciding from GoW or Mirror's Edge or something else... $50 GS gift card to use. Hmm...

well i was one of the few who picked up bionic commando on launch day. Of course this game was a lesson to me to always wait for a deal on new games because one always pops up eventually.

anyway I still don't regret buying the game overall. it was difficult and had the old-school feel plus a ton of fun. 20 dollars is an absolute steal. once you play it out and find out how good it is and the hint to a sequel...you'll realize it will never happen due to sales :p

Interesting... I'm in for Bionic Commando. Hopefully there will more games included in this temporary price drop that I'm interested in.

Any DS deals? I've heard of Chrono Trigger, Henry Hatsworth, and Sonic Chronicles, but something else would be nice.

RE: UC for Wii for $20 sounds good; I might bite.

Wow,

Deadly Creatures, Umbrella Chronicles, Bioshock, and Elder Scrolls GOTY. Those 4 are slam dunks, especially if you can get them on the Buy 2, Get 1 Free Deal. Around $35 for 3 games ain't too shabby.

The best part of this deal is the fact that you can trade Hawx, Wheelman, and Bionic Commando back in for as much as you paid for them with the "Trade 3 for FNR4" deal.

bread's done
Back