Gamestop Survey

I Would be EXTREMELY weary of using any surveys from Gamestop. I did one they had to get $10 off my next purchase, and in doing so "I signed up for a subscription to online savings" What most people don't know, is that gamestop sells your credit card information and everything to companies for money. So when you do the surveys, you don't have to fill out any information, they already have it. Do a search for Online Savings scam and you will see what I'm talking about. I thought I got it from Pizza hut, but it was from gamestop. I didn't notice til the 3rd month of my bill, but was getting charged $9.99 a month and the company will only reimburse you up to 3 months. This is why I will never shop at gamestop or pizza hut again because it should be illegal for them to sell your credit card information. I've never done a survey after that because, there is way too much fine print to go through to make sure something like this doesn't happen. Pizza Huts Privacy Policy is enough of a scary thing to look at in itself.

lol first off we are doing sumthing completely different we give no credit info or anything like that we do surveys for gamestop giftcards

[quote name='killer9']its in the utalk back reward page

some people reward pages have added new giftcards recently

itunes
target
starbucks[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't have Target :(

I have Starbucks and Itunes. Maybe it'll show up later on? I have enough for $25 target gc but I'm almost there to the 50 so I guess I can wait assuming it will be added to mine.

[quote name='killer9']if you are utalkback yeah its better to wait for the 50 but make sure your points dont expire[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they won't expire until May so I got some time. I could use a target gift card more than gamestop right now since I've been buying more toys than games lately.

goddammit, some of you guys got your cards already? I redeemed on the 1st and nothing yet, I've already mentally spent it and have been waiting anxiously

I just wished utalkback would send me more stuff to earn points.... been a member for quite a while and still only have 95 points. During the same time period I've earned 2 $25 GC's from E-Rewards.

Question for utalkback! Right now I don't have the Target gift card as a reward. However, I can see it under the rewards section when I'm not logged in. If I click to claim the reward, it'll prompt me to sign in. When I do that, it appears I can claim the Target gift card even though it's not in my rewards section of my account.

Am I able to do it this way to get my reward that isn't in my reward section??

i also got a email for this. are these legit and worth my time or by signing up and taking the survey am i signing my self spam for life ?

[quote name='Thedrknss48']No one knows if I can claim a reward that I can see under "Rewards" when I am not logged and not see it when I am logged in?[/QUOTE]

Are you asking if once you claim it and it deducts points from your account whether e-rewards will renege? Or whether the website will let you do it to begin with? I don't know for sure but my guess is that if goes through the system bully for you but if you contact their CS they'll tell you you're SOL about the card but you could get your points back.

[quote name='jeff1304']i also got a email for this. are these legit and worth my time or by signing up and taking the survey am i signing my self spam for life ?[/QUOTE]

Well, seeing as how this thread is 100 pages long, do you think it's people bitching about a spam scam or something else? Try reading a page or two.

[quote name='jeff1304']i also got a email for this. are these legit and worth my time or by signing up and taking the survey am i signing my self spam for life ?[/QUOTE]
UTALKBACK is highly legit....

In fact, you basically dictate your success with that site. They barely send surveys....and if you don't meet the criteria, then you will only get like 3 points instead of 35.

And the rewards....they're great...but sometimes nothing to write home about. I always go after the 50 dollar gamestop gift card or the 50 dollar ticketmaster one. Besides that....eh.

Honestly, I lie a lot to fully get into the survey. It's not right....but if they ask if I'm hispanic...well yep! Or if it's a survey about clothes and I already gave my DOB to them....I know they're not going to be talking about formal stuff! So I choose the young shit.

Or whenever it's a beverage survey....I just imply I'm some huge beer drinker.

This last survey I acted like I drank Fanta. They actually sent me a bottle of fanta to drink! (I disliked it btw)

Or sometimes they use you to test out pilot shows. There's a NBC comedy about an Indian family coming soon...I saw the initial pilot...garbage. Hopefully they changed it by now...

But yea...it's only worth your time if you actually get a survey AND you qualify for it. If not...then nah, it's not.

*Or you could take the more direct answer that was posted above me. Because that person is right too....we shouldn't have to type out all the shit about both sites when it's 100 pages strong. Ya know?

[quote name='jeff1304']well the one i got is for e-rewards not utalkback. is there a difference ?[/QUOTE]

same here. so far i've only earned $1 for updating my employment status. Still hasn't offered me anything else.

[quote name='dfg']Are you asking if once you claim it and it deducts points from your account whether e-rewards will renege? Or whether the website will let you do it to begin with? I don't know for sure but my guess is that if goes through the system bully for you but if you contact their CS they'll tell you you're SOL about the card but you could get your points back.
[/QUOTE]

When I am not logged into utalkback, I can see more rewards such as a Target gift card. However, when I am logged in, I don't see Target or Pizza Hut gift cards as rewards. So I was wondering if while I am not logged in, I click to claim a Target gift card, then log in when it prompts me, will I be able to claim that reward this way since it not in my rewards when I am logged in?

same shit different toliet

basically....if you get an invite...don't ignore it. perfect shit to do when at work or bored out your mind.

my video games agree

[quote name='Gharik']same here. so far i've only earned $1 for updating my employment status. Still hasn't offered me anything else.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a $25 GS gift card nearly every quarter (every 3 months) I've participated in e-rewards, so yes, it's worth it. If you're not getting any surveys, you probably aren't the demographic they surveyors are looking for. You might want to shake up your profile or try to re-register with a different email address.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']When I am not logged into utalkback, I can see more rewards such as a Target gift card. However, when I am logged in, I don't see Target or Pizza Hut gift cards as rewards. So I was wondering if while I am not logged in, I click to claim a Target gift card, then log in when it prompts me, will I be able to claim that reward this way since it not in my rewards when I am logged in?[/QUOTE]

Again, I have no idea if it will work, but I don't see what's stopping you from simply trying it.

Two months away from 18 and got another invite email :p

I've got probably 3 or 4 of them so far this year, so I figure I'll get one after I turn 18 and sign up for the other one then

AH.....UTB sent me an email about a survey on beverages (it's tea flavors)

The survey was hilarious at first. It's like they didn't automatically shut the window if you didn't qualify. So I just kept pressing the back button until I met their criteria (I think I made myself a white man from Illinois)

And basically if you act like you're a tea drinker....I think gold tea to be specific....you're in.

But....I spent about 20 mins running through 50 flavors of tea to the point where I roboticly chose the middle option for everything. And they have a truth checker at the end of the survey....but anyone can not fall for it

Most boring survey I've had from 'em in awhile...but 45 points is 45 points....

I tried redeeming a $25 Gamestop Giftcard on November 3rd and have yet to receive it. I've tried emailing them three times now as well and have yet to get any reply at all. Do they have a phone number I can try calling or something?

[quote name='killer9']well still waiting on a giftcard ordered on nov 14th hmm never taken this long[/QUOTE]

I ordered one 10/27/10 and still have not received it. I was gonna e-mail them today about it.

[quote name='killer9']well still waiting on a giftcard ordered on nov 14th hmm never taken this long[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I ordered one 10/27/10 and still have not received it. I was gonna e-mail them today about it.[/QUOTE]

OK, So I e-mailed them and they have contacted the vendor to cancel my old card and reissue a new one. The new one is send by certified mail so I will need to sign for it.

I was under the impression that they would not re-issue any cards so this is good news for me!

I wish they would get better prizes, pretty much the only thing I find worth getting is the GS gift card. $10 amazon gift cards would be nice.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']OK, So I e-mailed them and they have contacted the vendor to cancel my old card and reissue a new one. The new one is send by certified mail so I will need to sign for it.

I was under the impression that they would not re-issue any cards so this is good news for me![/QUOTE]

Glad it was fixed for you! I usually got my gift cards within 3-4 weeks, never had an issue yet, thankfully.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wait I just got invited to do the e-rewards thing from gamestop. Can anyone confirm that this is legit and safe? Has anyone actually gotten a giftcard for gamestop.[/QUOTE]

It is. I think I have gotten 7 cards so far. It usually takes 3-4 months for me to get enough credit to get one. That isn't too bad since you can't get more than one(from same vendor) in a 3 month span anyway. Perfectly legit.

[quote name='Blickey']It is. I think I have gotten 7 cards so far. It usually takes 3-4 months for me to get enough credit to get one. That isn't too bad since you can't get more than one(from same vendor) in a 3 month span anyway. Perfectly legit.[/QUOTE]

Only 3-4 months? I've been building towards a 50 dollar card for over a year, and I take every survey they send to me...

bread's done
Back