Gamestop Survey

Just received an e-mail this morning from that partner survey I completed (14 days of logging my breakfast habits). It has a link that takes me to their site where I get to choose what store I want to receive my $25 gc from! Very cool! They have all kinds of major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, KMart, etc...) and all sorts of other stuff like restaurants and movie theaters.

[quote name='Chitown021']Just received an e-mail this morning from that partner survey I completed (14 days of logging my breakfast habits). It has a link that takes me to their site where I get to choose what store I want to receive my $25 gc from! Very cool! They have all kinds of major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, KMart, etc...) and all sorts of other stuff like restaurants and movie theaters.[/QUOTE]

I just got that one too. I redeemed it as Amazon credit via email. I'm also only 14 opinion points away from a 50 dollar GS gift card (u.talk.back) and 6 "dollars" away from a 25 dollar one on e-rewards.

my utalkback account was supposed to expire dec 2010. but it somehow changed to dec 2011. or maybe my eyes threw me off or it automatically renewed?

also what is e rewards? do u have to get invited? it is just like utalkback? i just want your guys opinion on utalkback vs e rewards.

[quote name='marshallfaulk']sorry to tell u guys this but the companies shoot you the invites :)
its invite only and no one can send but the companies.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure this has been stated upthread, but I'll repeat: You get invites by signing up for Gamestop's weekly emails. Every few months they offer you the chance to join either e-rewards or u.talk.back (depending on your age) and then you can begin taking surveys and earning towards Gamestop gift cards. They do sometimes send these emails with sign-up links to people who are already enrolled, in which case they can send it to ONE person, as the links are single-use, but beyond that you just have to sign up for Gamestop's emails and wait.

Well, this is the quickest I've racked up enough e-rewards dollars to get a Game Stop Gift card and now I have to wait til July to order it! I hate that one per quarter limitation....

only 99 cents to go on e-rewards. Surveys have been a bit slow in coming, but I got another extended one from MTV today that is supposed to give me more rewards credit for watching their awards show and filling out some more surveys later on.

If someone could tell me how to send a referral to e-rewards, I would trade for a referral to u.talk.back. Thanks!

Well, after being a member of u.talk.back since February 2008, I finally got the 300 points to redeem for a $25 Gamestop gift card. So I guess I'll have the next one by the end of 2014. :p

I have been signed with gamestop's emails for years and have never received an invite for e-rewards. I wait for that golden ticket to pop up in my inbox daily but I never get it.

Got enough for another card, but apparently I already order one in the same quarter and must wait for the next one. Anyone know when this is? Also, will my credit rollover or reset?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Got enough for another card, but apparently I already order one in the same quarter and must wait for the next one. Anyone know when this is? Also, will my credit rollover or reset?[/QUOTE]

July 1st will be the next time. And it will rollover and keep going what you don't use when you order your card.

[quote name='dmzauk']July 1st will be the next time. And it will rollover and keep going what you don't use when you order your card.[/QUOTE]

Your money will expire. If you go to "my Account" and then "Review Account Statement" it will you show you dollars "Available to Redeem", the amount "Subject to Expiration Rules" and then any dollars expiring and when it will expire.

Here is a link to the Expiration Rules: http://www.e-rewards.com/memberagreement.do#9

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Your money will expire. If you go to "my Account" and then "Review Account Statement" it will you show you dollars "Available to Redeem", the amount "Subject to Expiration Rules" and then any dollars expiring and when it will expire.

Here is a link to the Expiration Rules: http://www.e-rewards.com/memberagreement.do#9[/QUOTE]

Although depending on how long you've been with e-rewards, they my choose to "waive" the expiration, and let your points roll over. Don't count on that, though, if you've signed up only recently.

My wife and I have been with e-rewards for a few years now. They always waive our expirations, which is nice. But as dfg said, who knows if they do it for everyone or what the conditions are. I have been saving mine and my wife's Gamestop gift cards for a while now, so by the time PS Vita comes out, I'll have enough to buy it in full, all from just doing surveys. I love e-rewards!

if anyone can answer my post, thatd be great. ive been using this site called "u talk back". i got this invite a while back from gamestop in 2008. they said my membership was going to expire on dec 2010 but it got extended somehow. anyone know why?

Probably want to keep you around for your opinion. Apparently a lot of people get extensions, especially those who've been around awhile and have participated a lot.

It's been 2 months and I am $10 away from my $25 gstop gift card. Is this the normal time to attain that amount of money?

How can I get into u talkback?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Probably want to keep you around for your opinion. Apparently a lot of people get extensions, especially those who've been around awhile and have participated a lot.[/QUOTE]

oh sweet.

anyone have any more sites to recommend like utalkback ?

[quote name='Progamer665']It's been 2 months and I am $10 away from my $25 gstop gift card. Is this the normal time to attain that amount of money?

How can I get into u talkback?[/QUOTE]

same situation here

[quote name='Progamer665']It's been 2 months and I am $10 away from my $25 gstop gift card. Is this the normal time to attain that amount of money?

How can I get into u talkback?[/QUOTE]

Don't know about utalkback, but that sounds about right for e-rewards. I found that the first couple of quarters I was just barely getting enough to get the Gamestop card, but now I'm at the point where I have more money than I know what to do with. I'm currently sitting at ~$150.

Since you can only get 1 GSGC every 3 months, your total tends to roll over after you've been doing this awhiles.

[quote name='dfg']Since you can only get 1 GSGC every 3 months, your total tends to roll over after you've been doing this awhiles.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I see.

E-rewards fails to send me a damn survey when I am literally less than $1 away from the gift card.

:bomb:

[quote name='mightymek']My wife and I have been with e-rewards for a few years now. They always waive our expirations, which is nice. But as dfg said, who knows if they do it for everyone or what the conditions are. I have been saving mine and my wife's Gamestop gift cards for a while now, so by the time PS Vita comes out, I'll have enough to buy it in full, all from just doing surveys. I love e-rewards![/QUOTE]

Do you have to e-mail them to ask them to waive the expiration? I have some expiring on Aug 1st and would like to prevent that if possible.

[quote name='Progamer665']Oh, I see.

E-rewards fails to send me a damn survey when I am literally less than $1 away from the gift card.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I had that happen once, and as if by miracle I received a survey that put me over the top. Sometimes you just have to get lucky, or pray.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Do you have to e-mail them to ask them to waive the expiration? I have some expiring on Aug 1st and would like to prevent that if possible.[/QUOTE]

I've always had it automatically, so I can't tell you if asking would get you anywhere. Can't hurt to try, though, right? Let us know!

Alright, so let me see if I'm getting this straight. uTalkBack and e-Rewards both use Gamestop for cashing out, but the difference between them is the supposed age of the user? I tried getting into uTalkBack on another email, but it never mentions age. Am I going about this wrong? Also, could I use the same address for uTalkBack or should I just use another one?

[quote name='KingNothing09']Anyone wanna hook a brotha up with an invite? I'd be very grateful :D[/QUOTE]

gotta sign up via gamestop emails list, idt there are any invites besides the gamestop signup.

Can i ask for two giftcards at once if i have enough points? or is there a limit on how many per month/period? how long does it take to get one if im on the east coast?

do gift cards have expiration dates anymore?

[quote name='yahoosale14']gotta sign up via gamestop emails list, idt there are any invites besides the gamestop signup.

Can i ask for two giftcards at once if i have enough points? or is there a limit on how many per month/period? how long does it take to get one if im on the east coast?

do gift cards have expiration dates anymore?[/QUOTE]

One giftcard every 3 months. It can take anywhere from a week to six weeks to get your cards. I don't believe there are expiration dates on GS giftcards, but you'll have to check with Gamestop to make sure.

[quote name='VioletArrows']They don't expire or degrade. I'd been hoarding some for like 2-3 years before I spent them and they still had the same $25 as when I got them.[/QUOTE]

mhm, they used to. a law was passed recently to prevent the degrading of gift cards iirc.

I feel like they come in batches. I was signed up for the newsletter on 2 emails and received the invite for E-Rewards on both on the same day. Haven't received a u.talk.back though

[quote name='Cipher87']I feel like they come in batches. I was signed up for the newsletter on 2 emails and received the invite for E-Rewards on both on the same day. Haven't received a u.talk.back though[/QUOTE]

i believe its only one or the other based on age.

bread's done
Back