GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

Entering for November. So who won the October prizes? I thought the second post was going to be updated with the winner four days ago.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']] I'm guessing hte winner list has been postponed due to the storm?

Everyone can't go bat**** remember lost of power outages! :D[/QUOTE]

No the winners were picked last Sunday.

I will post them in the OP shortly.

I've only heard a response from first place who selected the Resident Evil sign.

Edit:

So here is the deal for the October Drawing:

Picks were in the following order

Puppet Master
Joker_cr
spacegundam0079

Puppetmaster got first choice and they chose the RE: ORC sign

I have contacted joker_cr through PM but haven't gotten a resposne. I'm assuming they are going to choose the RE: ORC SE (360) game but I'd like to get that confirmed as well as a mailing address.

That means spacegundam0079 will get the RE6 strategy guide by default.

However if i don't here back from joker_cr by the end of the week then I will have to figure out how to proceed. It is very possible I misspelled the username so I'll have to recheck the thread.

[quote name='GBAstar']However if i don't here back from joker_cr by the end of the week then I will have to figure out how to proceed. It is very possible I misspelled the username so I'll have to recheck the thread.[/QUOTE]

You can always PM them and say they have a week/two weeks to respond, and if they simply aren't responding you can redraw or give the items away at a later date. I think it would be fair for everyone, especially if you want to get rid of them.

Big big thanks to GBAstar! We just got our lights back on here in ny and weve been cleaning up and I logged on here to see whats new and like a silver lining saw that I happily placed third. Thanks again :)

GB is A star,
that is what you are,
saving lots of dough,
you're on top fo' sho',
you have all the dames,
and no time for games,
this is my november entry, ah ha,
I don't make a lot of money, ah ha.

(Apologies for the parody. Meant to be sung to the tune of "Islands in the Stream")

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back