GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

Oh wow, that's really nice of you man!
I wish I could do something like this too to give back, but alas I'm a poor college student. T.T

Wow. Okay.

Good first month. Thank you to everyone who entered October's contest and congratulations to the winners (your items have shipped).

Moving forward I need to go through several pages and create a running list of entrants for the month of November. I will do this over the next few days so keep checking back to make sure I didn't exclude you by mistake.

If you have any questions about the rules or this month's prizes please let me know!

Really cool of GBAstar to do this. Big ups to him. Always nice to see CAGs spread the wealth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm entering for the November drawing.

I'd like to win the 2nd prize. So if my name comes up first, please give me the 2nd prize and draw again for the 1st prize.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thank you for running this. This is awesome and I'm glad you are spreading the 999 love. More people need to play that game.

Thank you all for entering. I'll admit I've been quite lazy this month with bumping the thread and updating the entrants list. I should have time tomorrow or Thursday (in between stuffing my face and watching the Patriots spank the Jets).

Happy to join in, hope you save a lot of money this black Friday and brown Thursday.

Thank you for the making the giveaway.

bread's done
Back