Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

what offer will give me the credit the fastest I had issues with creditreport.com on the conga line. So I had to gamefly over there

Also, for those that are doing the cash payout, the iphone conga has the highest payput and the shortest line, shorter than this one! Also the op is next in line so you can help him out there too!

nvm did the vitamins hopefully this doesnt take as long to receive credit sent a email.

Edit: They just told me it was credited

Last edited by a moderator:
nvm did the vitamins hopefully this doesnt take as long to receive credit sent a email.

Edit: They just told me it was credited
Never got your e-mail, but you're added.

Edit - and now I see you're credited.

anyone know of an ink i can order? I dont have a printer just trying to find something to complete the offer
Don't know of any ink, but you could buy some photo paper. Runs about $15 though before shipping. There is some for like $8.99, but you need to make a $10 purchase and I don't know if the shipping counts as part of that.

I'd assume it would have to be $10 before shipping. I know it works that way at stores like Staples, tax/shipping never counts even if your off by just one penny.

sent add me bro
Jn, I know your offer is completed but I still don't have your e-mail. I've sent you several PM's already. I need you to PM me back with your referral link or you are going to be pushed down the line.

I'd assume it would have to be $10 before shipping. I know it works that way at stores like Staples, tax/shipping never counts even if your off by just one penny.

Don't know of any ink, but you could buy some photo paper. Runs about $15 though before shipping. There is some for like $8.99, but you need to make a $10 purchase and I don't know if the shipping counts as part of that.
Shipping does count toward it. I bought photo printer, and shipping boosted the total over $10 and it worked.

its just better to pull it down. Im pretty positive you should have you 8 referrals if 18 people already signed up.

ok, i was just afraid something might occur, like what happened to RiceQuakes.
I'm open to suggestions if the majority thinks it is a bad idea to take it down after 8 confirmed sign ups. I was thinking kind of like Mykel - trying to avoid too many "extra" sign ups under one account.

All mine aren't confirmed yet either, if it makes you feel better. If something happens like with RiceQuakes, I would think the CAGs that were completed but then had referrals banned should be moved back to the top of the list.

In the rare event that there's an issue with a referral can't the person just be slipped back in real quick to get one more referral?

Edit: Didn't see the messages above. But yeah now I feel better too. Was a little concerned after hearing about RiceQuackes.

I signed up, just not sure under who ... plus got the wrong gamefly option... but on the bright side I got instant credit for someone :whistle2:D

Signed up under megamankid and sent an e-mail! 

I did the multivitamin--super fast instant confirmation!  So, when can I cancel this thing?  After I recieve the vitamins?  Just call number?

Just signed up under megamankid, did GoDaddy....in case anyone did this and didn't reallize, make sure you go into you account, renewals and deselect auto-renew

Signed up under Megamankid, email sent out! I am going to do the SimplyInk offer, but I have a few questions about it first. How easy is it to cancel and what is the cheapest ink out there to buy?

For the people signing up with my links, are you guys getting credit? So far only one shows as being credited.

*Now it's 2

bread's done
Back