Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

With Coops, wouldn't it be on to jn20900? Just doing the math and Megamankid should be done?

Last edited by a moderator:
With Coops, wouldn't it be on to jn? Just doing the math and Megamankid should be done?
Megaman just sent me a pic and only has 7 signed up under him with coops. There were a couple who signed under Ryu on accident last night according to my e-mails.

So mega needs one more and then on to jn.

Did a freecreditscore.com offer for jn20900. (And it shows completed).

Good luck. Time for me to play the waiting game (and make sure I don't forget to cancel in about 5 days)

I just sign up jn20900 with the link, but i am at work and I keep getting errors when I sign up for offers. So I will need to complete this at home tonight. but please add me to the list.

it was me, sometime after I went to bed.
How many extras did you get? Its not actually 100% your fault people should post after they sign up so everyone knows exactly how many people are signed up under a certain referral, just because this conga line should be going a little faster then the X1 conga. Also tomato you should make a spreadsheet with everyone information and keeping up with how many referrals one person gets so you know when to pull down a link and move on to the next one. Its very tedious at first and youll have to pay attention a lot because theres usually a rush right when these things start. They are gonna start picking up once someone gets a physical prize.

Im still waiting on my xbox one which I should be getting around december 2nd. I was told by someone who is in contact with Trainn that they are taking 4-14 days to review accounts because all the traffic they have been getting lately.

How many extras did you get? Its not actually 100% your fault people should post after they sign up so everyone knows exactly how many people are signed up under a certain referral, just because this conga line should be going a little faster then the X1 conga. Also tomato you should make a spreadsheet with everyone information and keeping up with how many referrals one person gets so you know when to pull down a link and move on to the next one. Its very tedious at first and youll have to pay attention a lot because theres usually a rush right when these things start. They are gonna start picking up once someone gets a physical prize.

Im still waiting on my xbox one which I should be getting around december 2nd. I was told by someone who is in contact with Trainn that they are taking 4-14 days to review accounts because all the traffic they have been getting lately.
I have a spreadsheet. Of people on the actual list, Ryu has three extras, I have one. Raven054 believes he will be banned for multiple accounts, though. There are more people signed up on Ryu's actual account, but have not posted or e-mailed or PM'd me and are therefore not on the Conga Line list. I imagine those people will not actually complete an offer.

Edit - for more information.

Hey I just set this up to spread the word on tumblr.

If there's anythign you think I should add/change just let me know.

http://freeps4conga.tumblr.com/
I'm not sure if there's a concise way to mention this, but for the Multi-vitamin offer:

1. It costs $4.95 (for shipping).

2. Make sure you choose NOT to add any additional "special offers" to your order (they cost money)

3. Another CAG has told me that you will need to call their support number to "cancel" your account AFTER receiving your delivery

I'm not sure if there's a concise way to mention this, but for the Multi-vitamin offer:

1. It costs $4.95 (for shipping).

2. Make sure you choose NOT to add any additional "special offers" to your order (they cost money)

3. Another CAG has told me that you will need to call their support number to "cancel" your account AFTER receiving your delivery
3. I just did today. Really quick. Just have your account number (email) ready, name.

Yay, I've been waiting for this conga to finally start up. Just signed up under the first link and sent you an email. I used gamefly, got credit instantly. Easy deal.

do i have to be in the US to get these offers to be credited?

PS...If i choose the gift card, can I get an amazon one?

I think jn has enough sign ups right?
Jn has 7 sign ups. I've sent him a PM to confirm.

Edit - I received one sign up by PM instead of e-mail. JN has all 8, please use BabyBiscuit now. OP updated.

Hey, guys, I contacted both godaddy & trainn about the missing credit and they replied with:

I am sorry to hear you are having problems receiving credit. Advertiser offer sign-ups are credited to accounts as they are reported to us, but, as of this time, we have not yet been informed of the sign-up by the advertiser.

Most are confirmed and credited to accounts automatically within the times listed on the offers page, however, an offer sign-up reporting may be delayed for a number of reasons including advertiser delay, billing issues, strict browser/internet settings, use of pre-paid cards, or internet security software. For this reason we ask that you please allow 4 days for the sign-up to be reflected on your account.

If you do not receive credit for the sign-up after 4 days, you may file a missing credit request and we will attempt to manually verify the sign-up and credit your account.
So hopefully I'm squared away by Wednesday at the latest. Godaddy even said that there's be no way I could have gotten the domain for that price unless it was through a referral link, so it is odd.

I'm curious, just how fast is this conga line moving? About how many people per day or week can we expect to join? Hopefully at least 2-3. If I don't have to wait more than a month to get to the top of the list at this point I will definitely join.

bread's done
Back