Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

Haven't gotten a notice of that one yet. Thanks for the update realkilla. Whoever it is, please email me so I can add you to the list.

Which offers credit instantly besides Gamefly? I want to keep a list of them + their cost (if any) for quick reference and recruitment purposes. Does the vitamin offer credit instantly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which offers credit instantly besides Gamefly? I want to keep a list of them + their cost (if any) for quick reference and recruitment purposes. Does the vitamin offer credit instantly?
For me Godaddy credited instantly - $6.99 / I used Paypal and after I turned off auto renew

Vitamin also credited instantly for me - $4.95 / used my debit card got the vitamins on Saturday after two weeks and canceled yesterday took me only a minute, then you get a confirmation of cancellation email.

What I do is clear my browsers cookies and history before doing an offer. Also I let each webpage load fully before clicking next.....I still haven't got credit from two signups though since the 23rd so idk.

Thanks megamankid. Also I'm curious what do you get in the mail from the vitamin offer? Just samples or an actual full bottle of something?

So I did GoDaddy about 3 days ago and still no credit, so I am going to have to open a ticket this coming weekend it looks like.  I believe I signed up under megamankid

Thanks megamankid. Also I'm curious what do you get in the mail from the vitamin offer? Just samples or an actual full bottle of something?
You just get a small white box with the vitamins in it, if I'm correct there a month supply about 28 packet in there...seem to be good quality and it look healthy (no sugars,corn syrup, gluten, and dairy free). it sealed and has the food label with facts. I didn't open it yet though. Cancel was very easy the customer service rep didn't even questioned, told him I'm not interested in it he said sorry to hear that I will cancel your trial. Just remember cancel after you get the package.

You just get a small white box with the vitamins in it, if I'm correct there a month supply about 28 packet in there...seem to be good quality and it look healthy (no sugars,corn syrup, gluten, and dairy free). it sealed and has the food label with facts. I didn't open it yet though. Cancel was very easy the customer service rep didn't even questioned, told him I'm not interested in it he said sorry to hear that I will cancel your trial. Just remember cancel after you get the package.
Yeah I just cancelled the vitamins as well was super easy.

If you havent already signed up for the xbox one conga and your on this one. Please jump on and help other cags complete there referral process. Im expecting these things to start booming once one of us gets a reward. My xbox one still says I should be expecting it around decemeber 2nd.

So I did GoDaddy about 3 days ago and still no credit, so I am going to have to open a ticket this coming weekend it looks like. I believe I signed up under megamankid
Ok Thanks yeah I see your email listed on my account it hasn't went green yet some signed up the same day you did and didn't credit until hours later or Sunday evening...Just stuck at six now, lets how long they take to respond.

What about the ink offer for $10? That's not a subscription you need to cancel right? Has that credited instantly for anyone? That's a pretty useful one.

Thanks for the info so far everyone. I'll be making a new campaign on tumblr soon. I'm thinking of targeting the FF15 and KH3 crowd. Since that's a big reason I want a PS4.

@MykelxKnight, I'm seriously considering it. It'd be great if things picked up after the first prize arrives.

Just signed up under realkilla789.  I completed the $1 trial offer for creditreport.com.  

Still not showing up yet, but will update and send email proof to S.Tomato once I can get a screenshot in a couple of days.

Alright, S.Tomatoes, I'm not sure how much it would help, but maybe we should rank the offers in the OP?

Gamefly (seems almost 100%)

Vitamins (again, almost 100%)

Godaddy (works instantly for most people)

Myscore (works, but cancellation is a bitch)

I think doing that would be a good idea too. Have best offers ranked with exact instructions can potentially increase sign ups. The more time/figuring out someone has to do the less likely they are to complete an offer. It's not hard if you know what offer you want to sign up for and the terms involved. Gamefly is easy and free so it's my first recommendation.

Aww crud, I guess I should have signed up for myscore (people confirmed it's working), but instead I did creditreport.com.  Anybody get confirmed completion from the creditreport.com offer?

What about the ink offer for $10? That's not a subscription you need to cancel right? Has that credited instantly for anyone? That's a pretty useful one.

Thanks for the info so far everyone. I'll be making a new campaign on tumblr soon. I'm thinking of targeting the FF15 and KH3 crowd. Since that's a big reason I want a PS4.

@MykelxKnight, I'm seriously considering it. It'd be great if things picked up after the first prize arrives.

The ink one was instant for me I even paid with it on PayPal.

Aww crud, I guess I should have signed up for myscore (people confirmed it's working), but instead I did creditreport.com. Anybody get confirmed completion from the creditreport.com offer?

I had issues with my credit posting from them, submitted a missing credit report they said they didn't see any reason to believe me after copying my email confirming it. Was a mess had to do another offer on my account.

Which offers are having problems crediting? I want to make a list of that also. Might as well suggest people to avoid the problematic ones. Anyway I'm trying to compile a list of recommended offers now.

Alright, S.Tomatoes, I'm not sure how much it would help, but maybe we should rank the offers in the OP?

Gamefly (seems almost 100%)

Vitamins (again, almost 100%)

Godaddy (works instantly for most people)

Myscore (works, but cancellation is a bitch)

I think doing that would be a good idea too. Have best offers ranked with exact instructions can potentially increase sign ups. The more time/figuring out someone has to do the less likely they are to complete an offer. It's not hard if you know what offer you want to sign up for and the terms involved. Gamefly is easy and free so it's my first recommendation.
I think I like this idea, too. For those asking about the SimplyInk, I've done it as well with a credit card and it credited instantly, no trial to cancel. I feel like that one is almost 100% also from what I've read. I like the list you made breakfuss, but adding SimplyInk to the the 2nd or 3rd spot. Probably 3rd due to cost? So:

Gamefly

Healthsource Multivitamin

SimplyInk

GoDaddy

Creditreport.com

I'm kinda thinking any and all of the credit report ones are hit and miss; I've seen people complaining about all of them. Are we all in agreement that creditreport.com is the best, or is Myscore treating people better right now? I think most people are signing up for creditreport.com because that's what is in the OP. I've only done slots once and it credited instantly and I've read some success stories from there, too. But if a lot of people haven't done it, I don't want to take one experience as the norm.

Edit - from what I've noticed recently, creditreport.com takes several hours to credit, but generally does so same day.

Creditreport does work.  It took 3-4 hours for me, but it came through.  I'll wait 5 days and then cancel.  

Thanks for the Crysis code, realkilla789!  

I've done Gamefly, freecreditreport.com, Healthsource, and freecredit score and godaddy that have all credited instantly (geez, that's a lot of congas)

Ok posting what I have so far. Please let me know if there's any edits I should make. Everyone is free to use this list as they please. Are we adding the freecredireport.com? I need price/instructions for that one.

~Offers Made Easy List~

Offer Name: Gamefly (video game rental subscription by mail)
Cost: FREE!
Credit Time: Credits Instantly almost 100% of the time.
Instructions: After signing up for your 30 day free Gamefly trial you MUST add 3 games
to your rental list. DO NOT cancel before the 28th day or you will lose your offer credit.

Offer Name: Healthsource Multivitamin (Multivitamin [SIZE=11pt]subscription[/SIZE])
Cost: $4.95 shipping
Instructions: Order the Healthsource Multivitamin trial. Make sure NOT to add any
additional "special offers" to your order. Wait for your first multivitamin shipment
to arrive then call them to cancel your subscription. Unless you like them and want to
pay full price for future shipments.

Offer name: Simply Ink (Printer ink/office supplies)
Cost: $10
Credit Time: Credits Instantly most of the time.
Instructions: Make a purchase of at least $10 from their website. Nothing to cancel.

Get something you or a family member needs.

Offer name: Godaddy (Website domain company)
Cost: $6.99
Instructions: Sign up for a Godaddy account and purchase one domain name.
Make sure to turn off the auto-renew option unless you want to keep it.

Ok posting what I have so far. Please let me know if there's any edits I should make. Everyone is free to use this list as they please. Are we adding the freecredireport.com? I need price/instructions for that one.

~Offers Made Easy List~

Instructions: After signing up for your 30 day free Gamefly trial you MUST add 3 games
to your rental list. DO NOT cancel before the 28th day or you will lose your offer credit.

Offer: Simply Ink (Printer ink/office supplies)
Instructions: Make a purchase of at least $10 from their website. Nothing to cancel.

Get something you or a family member needs.
Just some extra notes on these two:

From all the people I've had sign up for Gamefly, I think you only need to add 1 game to your Q, not 3. I know Gamefly recommends 3, but I think you only need 1 for the offer to credit.

If there's nothing from SimplyInk you NEED, the 8.5x11 photo paper for $7.99 is the cheapest option. The $4.95 shipping counts towards the $10 (I've done it and it worked for me), so you get out of that offer for roughly $13.

Might also want to mention which offers take PayPal. I'm fairly certain SimplyInk and WorldWinner slots are two offers that do.

simply ink worked well for me coz i needed ink! instant credit! also i got instant credit for world winner - price is right...even though i didnt play any of the games they said u needed to play

btw gr8 job dragoon99 on the list

Wildlife is handled by the same company of the multivitamins - it seems like by the design of the website. It credits instantly or within an hour or so. I think it's like $14.90 after shipping.

I added your additional notes S.Tomato. That's a good idea about paypal as some people don't have credit cards. Let me know what else we should offer on the list for sure. I have to work now, but I'll be back later for more additions.

Thanks fido_sido :D

UPDATED LIST

~Offers Made Easy List~

Instructions: After signing up for your 30 day free Gamefly trial you MUST add at
least 1 game to your rental list to receive credit. DO NOT cancel before the 28th day
or you will lose your offer credit.

Offer Name: Healthsource Multivitamin (Multivitamin subscription)
Instructions: Order the Healthsource Multivitamin trial. Make sure NOT to add any
additional "special offers" to your order. Wait for your first multivitamin shipment
to arrive then call them to cancel your subscription. Unless you like them and want to
pay full price for future shipments.

Suggested purchase if you don't need ink: 8.5x11 photo paper for $7.99 + $4.95 shipping = $12.94.

It has been confirmed that the shipping charge counts towards the $10 minimum purchase.

They also accept Paypal.

Make sure to turn off the auto-renew option unless you want to keep it. They also accept Paypal.

Thanks, adding these descriptions about the offers available will definitely make it easier for someone considering the conga line to jump in.

1. S.Tomato
  2. RyuTheBurninator
  3. megamankid
  4. jn20900
  5. BabyBiscuit
You all ordered the ps4 yet? whats the status? ppl must be skeptical...provide us with some proof of whats happening....might encourage others

[quote name="fido_sido" post="11289088" timestamp="1385599359"]
  1. S.Tomato
  2. RyuTheBurninator
  3. megamankid
  4. jn20900
  5. BabyBiscuit
You all ordered the ps4 yet? whats the status? ppl must be skeptical...provide us with some proof of whats happening....might encourage others[/quote]
If the Xbox one thread is said to be delivered soon and it was listed before this by a month or so before this. Mykel said his would be delivered by the 2nd which is next week why don't you wait until then to see if he gets it? In my area the ps4 is seemed to be more sold out then the xbox1. But it varies by areas

If the Xbox one thread is said to be delivered soon and it was listed before this by a month or so before this. Mykel said his would be delivered by the 2nd which is next week why don't you wait until then to see if he gets it? In my area the ps4 is seemed to be more sold out then the xbox1. But it varies by areas
k kool but i was saying that not for me but for others who are skeptical

Was just checking. I actually have 6 people that tried to sign under me but only 3 have visited offers and got full credit.

On another note, Happy Thanksgiving!

1. S.Tomato
  2. RyuTheBurninator
  3. megamankid
  4. jn20900
  5. BabyBiscuit
You all ordered the ps4 yet? whats the status? ppl must be skeptical...provide us with some proof of whats happening....might encourage others
[attachment=1200:waiting game.png]

I've been waiting since last Saturday. People have said that they have been taking up to 14 days to review. i will update as soon as i hear anything.

waiting game.png

I've been waiting since last Saturday. People have said that they have been taking up to 14 days to review. i will update as soon as i hear anything.
You have 10 referrals, not including me? Sooo, that's 3 wasted? Hell, that's almost half of what someone would need. We need a way to prevent this from happening.

In the beginning the line was moving pretty fast so I'm sure it was hard for Tomato to change up link in time. He's been doing a good job though.
I'm not blaming him, especially since people were explicitly warned. I'm just wondering if there's a more effecient way to do this. I imagine @ryu isn't the only one with extra referrals.

I'm not blaming him, especially since people were explicitly warned. I'm just wondering if there's a more effecient way to do this. I imagine @ryu isn't the only one with extra referrals.
yeah, there was a mix up with my referral link and mega's, so i ended up with a few extras

I only got one extra referral...the person didn't even do an offer or even contact Tomato, and right I have to wait for two signups to credit.

This is f'ing ridiculous. First, it doesn't credit me. Secondly, I find out that the bids I bought on HappyBidDay are all gone. I still have the $49 charge from my bank. 

Yeah we just need to be patient and focus on keeping the line moving by spreading the word and inviting people we know. Think about it non-gamer friends can do the free Gamefly offer easily and who can't use the free cash/giftcard?

Anyway I finished writing my promotional material for recruiting purposes. S.Tomato if you want to use any of it in the first post please feel free. And everyone else feel free to use/post it on blogs/facebook wherever you can. I hope this helps out. :) I posted it with a butt-load of tags in the tumblr page.

Do you want a brand new PS4 system for FREE to play the latest and greatest new games?

I signed up for the CAG FREE PS4 Conga Line because it's a great way to get one for free or almost free.

There is also a giftcard or CASH alternative prize. Sound good? Then please read on below for a

detailed explanation of how this works. I didn't want to sign up before I understood how it worked myself

and I'm sure most people will feel the same way. But after seeing that it's actually legitimate I couldn't sign

up fast enough! This offer is only valid for US and Canadian residents.

Q. What is CAG?
A video game forum full of people that love sharing good deals/promotions.

Q. How exactly does this Conga Line work? Is this a legitimate offer?

This free item promotion is run by a company called Trainn (started in
2005). They are a legitimate company who get's paid to promote other
companies' products and in order to do that Trainn needs to entice
people to try those companies' products. So they offer a free item in
this case a Playstation 4 system and require the person signing up to
complete one offer (some are free or cheap) from their list. That
person must then get a set amount of referrals to sign up under their
referral link in order to be able to redeem their prize. In this case
8 referrals are required for the FREE PS4 system. The CAG Conga Line
just takes away the hassle of trying to find/convince people to sign
up under your referral link and guarantees that you get 8 referrals
because everyone in the Conga Line get's a turn. We just need to keep
the line moving with new sign ups. It's a win win situation and
totally legitimate! Also if you don't need a PS4 system you can take
the $375 Cash option (sent via Paypal) and buy whatever you want.
See? There's no reason not to join!

Joining the CAG FREE PS4 Conga Line Three important points before you begin:

1. To join this CAG Conga line you'll need to sign up using the
referral link listed at the top of our Conga Line, complete one Level
A offer and email the requested information to S.Tomato when your
done. Please also check the most recent posts on the Conga Line topic
before signing up because sometimes the list isn't updated fast enough
and it's time to go to the next person.

2. You can only make one account per household/IP for this FREE PS4
website. DO NOT make multiple accounts or you will be banned and the
referral will be lost for the person you signed up under. They do a
review of accounts to check for this so don't even bother attempting
multiple accounts. You can however sign up for more than one CAG

Conga Line as they are different websites & prizes. It is highly encouraged

as it gives you the opportunity to get more prizes/cash and it helps keep

all the conga lines moving!

3. It's possible that certain adblockers might interfere with offers
crediting so if you want to be sure just turn yours off while signing
up and completing your offer. But don't be worried if your offer
doesn't instantly credit sometimes it takes 24-48 hours to credit.

If you've read everything above please click here to go to the official CAG PS4 Conga Line to get signed
up. If you have any questions please ask in the topic and we'll be more than happy to answer. Let's help
each other get PS4s!

Below is a list of offers that CAG Conga Line members recommend doing because they credit instantly or are free/cheap.

This is in no way a complete list of available offers. Please check out the other offers available if nothing on this list works for you.

~Offers Made Easy List~

Instructions: After signing up for your 30 day free Gamefly trial you MUST add at least 1 game

to your rental list to receive credit. DO NOT cancel before the 28th day or you will lose your offer credit.

Offer Name: Healthsource Multivitamin (Multivitamin subscription)
Instructions: Order the Healthsource Multivitamin trial. Make sure NOT to add any additional

"special offers" to your order. Wait for your first multivitamin shipment to arrive then call them to

cancel your subscription. Unless you like them and want to pay full price for future shipments.

Suggested purchase if you don't need ink: 8.5x11 photo paper for $7.99 + $4.95 shipping = $12.94.

It has been confirmed that the shipping charge counts towards the $10 minimum purchase. They also accept Paypal.

Make sure to turn off the auto-renew option unless you want to keep it. They also accept Paypal.

Offer name: CreditReport.com (Credit report/score service)
Cost: $1
Credit Time: Credits within a few hours or same day.
Instructions: Sign up for their Credit Report 7 day trial offer for $1.

Review your credit report then wait 4 days before canceling.

Unless you have a desire to continue to use their service for a monthly fee.

bread's done
Back