Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

This line is going nowhere fast. If I were in realkilla's position needing only one more referral for so long, I'd be a bit more proactive. Maybe create a thread in the trade forum. Just trying to offer a suggestion, not criticising without being helpful I hope.

Yeah I guess people were more excited for this during the holidays? It's so slow now.

If I was in that situation I couldn't stand to let myself sit at one referal remaning for a prolonged period of time.

There's always the option to pay friend or CAG to join the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Using realkilla's link. Im sure that the conga will never get to me but I figure if I'm going to try this I might as well help someone!

Using realkilla's link. Im sure that the conga will never get to me but I figure if I'm going to try this I might as well help someone!
Alright, link used, waiting on confirmation form creditreport and to receive credit for my offer!
Well, I must say, it's been quite a while since I had the opportunity to update the OP. Thank you very much for signing up and helping the Conga move along! I've added you to the list as offer pending.

Seeing as this should be realkilla's last referral, I have updated the OP and moved dragoon to #1.

Let's keep this thing alive!

No problem lol! Glad i could help someone get a ps4!now if realkilla could update us on how his/her claim process goes thatd be great!

Awesome now Realkilla can redeem his PS4!

Edit: I'm trying to think of better perk to offer.

Okay, so I finally got my Amazon gift card codes, but it took a long time. My account was approved fairly quickly on March 9th, then I was able to place my order. Once I placed my order, my order went from received to "shipped" on March 25th. On March 27th, I was told I would receive an email from the parent company Transcendent Innovations when my order shipped, along with several emails from Amazon.com containing my gift card codes.

Well, I received the shipping confirmation email from Transcendent Innovations on April 1st, but didn't receive any subsequent emails from Amazon.com. After 3 days of not receiving any email from Amazon, I created a support ticket and asked why I hadn't received any emails from Amazon. I never received a response. That was the first of several tickets I sent periodically in an effort to get a response. I didn't get any sort of response until today, when they finally sent me my codes in a response to a ticket I submitted yesterday. In the ticket I submitted yesterday, I informed them I planned on taking legal action if I did not receive a response within a week. I wasn't bluffing, but in any case, I'm glad it didn't come to that, since it's inconvenient. 

You can remove me from the list, but be advised if you're dealing with these people. 

Glad you got your stuff. I plan to ask for amazon giftcard when the time comes instead of having Trainn ship a PS4 to me.

It's weird though because there forums full of trainn users that have no problems getting redeemed in a timely manner over

various Free sites. So I'm not sure if it's just a volume thing or what but it's true some people have trouble with them.

Personally it's worth it to me even if I end up having to wait longer than it's supposed to be.

If anyone needs a referal for a different trainn free offer site I'd be willing to return the favor and do an offer for you if you sign up and complete and offer. It must be green/complete (not pending) before I do an offer. I can do any offer excluding the PS4 and PS3 ones. Do not ask me to sign up for any other type of offer/referal/site besides the trainn free ones.

Please contact me ahead of time with the site and let me know you want an exchange.

bread's done
Back