Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

I guess I'll have to try harder, they haven't responded to a single support ticket after they failed to send payment on Wednesday
Mention that a friend said to Tell BBB and that you hope you don't have to resort to it if no response seven days from when you should have gotten it. Also use the other trainn site support area to talk about the one you didn't get payment for. For example i made a support ticket on wii u one talking about ps4. The tickets closed at same time on both sites so i assume same peeps handle each site.

Mention that a friend said to Tell BBB and that you hope you don't have to resort to it if no response seven days from when you should have gotten it. Also use the other trainn site support area to talk about the one you didn't get payment for. For example i made a support ticket on wii u one talking about ps4. The tickets closed at same time on both sites so i assume same peeps handle each site.
Can you post proof?

I also send them multiple tickets after waiting for them to approve my account for seven days, they never replied to  me until I sent an email saying I don't like how I'm being treated and I'm going to take it up with BBB. Then in 30 mins they responded in an email saying they will have a rep look after my account and it approved, so I submitted my order for the gift card..it does have a ship date of the 23rd so I'll see how long it takes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally can move my offer to completed...megaman hope that zeros you out for the prize

I also send them multiple tickets after waiting for them to approve my account for seven days, they never replied to me until I sent an email saying I don't like how I'm being treated and I'm going to take it up with BBB. Then in 30 mins they responded in an email saying they will have a rep look after my account and it approved, so I submitted my order for the gift card..it does have a ship date of the 23rd so I'll see how long it takes.
Erasedd1, I now have you showing as confirmed.

Megamankid, I'll be very interested to see how smoothly it goes for the gift card. I know jn had some issues with it and I think someone in the X1 thread did too. Hope it goes OK for you.

Erasedd1, I now have you showing as confirmed.

Megamankid, I'll be very interested to see how smoothly it goes for the gift card. I know jn had some issues with it and I think someone in the X1 thread did too. Hope it goes OK for you.
I actually went ahead and switched to cash and resubmitted my order...It seems like I'll have less problems with them because so far I've seen people receive their cash..(People have said they pay out on Wednesdays and Saturdays.) I made sure I entered my paypal email in the special notes box. I could just add some gift cards I have to the $375 and order the PS4 on Amazon. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks

I sent my email in a few days ago. Did the Gamefly offer and got credited. Don't see my name added to the list, yet, though.. do I need to do anything else?

@Stomato I Just signed up under Dragon99 and emailed you the info needed to add me to the conga line. i am so excited to get started on this!

Edit - Got to a desktop!  OP has been updated with two new sign-ups and a "3rd in line" has been added.  PLEASE post if you use the last of realkilla's needed referrals.

Attention ALL - If your e-mail is any of the following, I have NOT heard from you.  If I don't receive an e-mail, you will never be added to the line:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Please let me know ASAP.  Thanks!

More proof for you guys!
1496140_10201303158956166_442896550_o.jpg

Hey I have a noobish question, how do I put that link advertising this conga at the bottom of my comment? 

My account was submitted for review on 12-27-13 and has had no movement since. I realize Ryu got paid but figured I would give a heads up in case people experience issues.

Well guys I finally got paid! Last night they closed all my accounts like from the PS Vita, iPad Mini, and PS4 conga lines just for asking where my order was after they marked it shipped Monday and sent nothing to my email address. A few hours after they sent a email saying as I did not receive the email they put four Amazon gift card codes worth $100 each. Lol well obviously because I wouldn't had to asked about my order but they where completely ignoring me and just closed my accounts for asking. SMH I had also filed a complaint with the BBB so maybe that helped even though they sorta ignored them too. I asked why they closed my accounts but oh well at least I got payed and purchased my PS4 for next to nothing. Try it out guys!

1654511_582170531851347_1169209061_o_zps31f61e81.jpg

708310_582158351852565_844624988_o_zpsd43da480.jpg

Well guys I finally got paid! Last night they closed all my accounts like from the PS Vita, iPad Mini, and PS4 conga lines just for asking where my order was after they marked it shipped Monday and sent nothing to my email address. A few hours after they sent a email saying as I did not receive the email they put four Amazon gift card codes worth $100 each. Lol well obviously because I wouldn't had to asked about my order but they where completely ignoring me and just closed my accounts for asking. SMH I had also filed a complaint with the BBB so maybe that helped even though they sorta ignored them too. I asked why they closed my accounts but oh well at least I got payed and purchased my PS4 for next to nothing. Try it out guys!

1654511_582170531851347_1169209061_o_zps31f61e81.jpg

708310_582158351852565_844624988_o_zpsd43da480.jpg
Congrats dude! :D

Congrats sir. I hope I get there lol

I'm glad to see people getting paid/giftcards! So what's the most recommended option at this point?

I'd rather have a giftcard but if cash is faster to get credited I'll do that.

I'm curious why isn't the line moving faster after we have had several people paid? I would think more people would be interested after that. It's worth the wait! I hope more people will jump in, the free Gamefly trial offer is so easy. Just use a different credit card and email if you ever used them previously in the past.

I'm glad to see people getting paid/giftcards! So what's the most recommended option at this point?

I'd rather have a giftcard but if cash is faster to get credited I'll do that.

I'm curious why isn't the line moving faster after we have had several people paid? I would think more people would be interested after that. It's worth the wait! I hope more people will jump in, the free Gamefly trial offer is so easy. Just use a different credit card and email if you ever used them previously in the past.
I'm curious too. I don't want to say that we should spam other threads with this deal, but I think we should be a little more vocal about this if we want to see more people join.

Come on guys!!!  Only 400 more signups needed until we reach the end of the line.....

bread's done
Back