Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

Sorry guys. I had given up on this because I thought no one would ever sign up under me again! Thanks to the user that signed up under me. I greatly appreciate it. I just submitted my account for review a minute ago so I shall let you guys know how the process goes.

Today I'm officially done! :D Sad Update: I'm not done I lost a rerral!

Thanks to BlackRob183 and everyone else who signed up under me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell? I'm back at 7/8.

They took one of my referals away after I submitted my account for confirmation which you have to do before

being able to order your prize. There's a big red x instead of a green check mark on one of my referals.

I'm so disapointed here.

They took one of my referals away after I submitted my account for confirmation which you have to do before

being able to order your prize. There's a big red x instead of a green check mark on one of my referals.

I'm so disapointed here.
Yup the same thing happened to me.

I'm so disapointed here.
That sucks. Usually means someone didn't follow the rules and tried to make more than one account per household, etc. Do you mind PM'ing me and giving me the e-mail of the referral you lost?

The only positive thing I have to say about the situation is at least they are still reviewing accounts.

Yup the same thing happened to me.
Seems odd it would happen to both of you. I hope they aren't just giving red X's because they don't want to pay up. When dragoon gets another sign up, I'll add you back to the top.

Wow it sucks to be at the bottom of the pyramid! This is an attractive offer but I doubt 300+ people are going to be signing up for this offer. We should be past #7 anyway, if we move on to the next referral I might complete an offer just to pitch in and help move someone up the pyramid. 

Anyone ever confirm they have received conga items? I lost track of one I was in for an xbox one since sometime last year :whistle2:|

So I'm guessing this is pretty much dead then?

I've signed up and helped that Dragon guy or whatever and then I emailed the main Tomato guy all the info like it says in the OP (no reply, name not listed). Then I sent him a message (no reply, name not listed), so this is going no where then?

bread's done
Back