GGT 111: JSP finally made another one and it will probably be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, crap. I was going to pick up all the trophies and finish the last 3 riddles in Batman: AA but I just had to see what was behind that door in the visitor center and trigger the final boss battle.

[quote name='eldergamer']And, crap. I was going to pick up all the trophies and finish the last 3 riddles in Batman: AA but I just had to see what was behind that door in the visitor center and trigger the final boss battle.[/QUOTE]

You can keep playing after the end game to do the riddles etc.

welp started the dawsons creek spinoff today....NOT JOEY, joel....

I think I HAVE to be nearing the end of P3P, I'm like 50+ hours in and on the last full moon or whatever.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
I think I HAVE to be nearing the end of P3P, I'm like 50+ hours in and on the last full moon or whatever.[/QUOTE]

P3 is a long ass game. I think I neared 70 hours and I definitely didn't do a lot of stuff.

[quote name='BlueScrote']P3 is a long ass game. I think I neared 70 hours and I definitely didn't do a lot of stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yea I hit ~90 hours going for max social links, it's definitely worth the time though.

I just got to the part where
what's his dick turns against you with Aigis.
I have the Track Team, Student Council, Yuko, old couple, Pharos, and transfer student social links max'd...the fat kid one is like halfway and the art club one less than that.

[quote name='BlueScrote']You're right it doesn't sound anything like the original.[/QUOTE]

That was the point of getting a new VA. But people complained about it and I guess they have the new guy doing his best to sound like the original.

I didn't think that the first Infamous ever looked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back