GGT #115 Ain't No Need For Trunks E3 Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Outside of the main character being someone that was on the Airplane that was teleported by the Aliens in the first game it's supposedly not related to Prey at all. In fact, rumor going around is that it was a completely different game and they just decided to pop that little origin in and call it Prey 2 because sales are supposedly better for anything with a number at the end of the title.[/QUOTE]

Ha, that was exactly my line of thought as to why it is called that. I didn't think it was true. :lol:

I haven't really played much in the past 24 hours due to PSN download madness and my laptop's hard drive dying on me...again.

I can honestly say that I'm not looking forward to what Microsoft's going to do during their Press Conference on Monday. Purple Boxes for everyone.

[quote name='ihadFG']He said inFAMOUS, not LBP. ;)[/QUOTE]

He's not in EU, so it's not possible to get the worst. RC:QFB isn't available to US accounts. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He's not in EU, so it's not possible to get the worst. RC:QFB isn't available to US accounts. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Oh you can still get it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He's not in EU, so it's not possible to get the worst. RC:QFB isn't available to US accounts. :lol:[/QUOTE]

True, that game was super boring. I guess LBP at least had Stephen Fry, which puts it ahead of QFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back