GGT 177 can't wait for the crash of the gaming industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KingBroly']I've heard good things about it. I don't know much else.

Just in...Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition is coming to PC in August. So...yeah. Good for PC owners.[/QUOTE]

Blight Town running at more than 5 fps? Instabuy.

So my Baldur's Gate character is now basically Baldr. Any weapon that hasn't been heavily enchanted bounces off his skin.

I can live with this.

In for 8. Well, one, probably. :)

And yes, Josh and I will probably agree Space Marine is worth $10 easily. I paid $15 for it and it felt like a steal to me. I would probably say I'd have been comfortable paying in the $20-$25 range and I haven't sold it once I was done cause I kind of liked the multi.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is it bad that I'm considering buying the Witcher on Steam even though I own the physical version?[/QUOTE]

Did you buy it before steam existed? It baffles me why anyone would want a non-steam copy of a game --DD seems better for PC than for console; it's not like there's a used market for PC games with the fact that most PC gamers could easily pirate if they wanted to.

To answer your question, I don't think it is.

I bought it the euro version for the uncut content (
titties
) and the physical crap that came with the enhanced edition.

Throne of Bhaal carries on the proud tradition of mixing excellent character, plot, and setting with a terrible ruleset and mechanics.

Second Editiooooooon!

Finally bit the bullet and bought the blue 3DS at Gamestop. Got Mario 3D Land and they gave me Tetris Axis free for buying the system, so I guess that game isn't good.

[quote name='ihadFG']Maybe by the time the PC version comes out I will finally start my PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Same. :p

[quote name='ihadFG']Maybe by the time the PC version comes out I will finally start my PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

VVVVVVVVVVVV

[quote name='BlueScrote']Blight Town running at more than 5 fps? Instabuy.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']In for 8. Well, one, probably. :)

And yes, Josh and I will probably agree Space Marine is worth $10 easily. I paid $15 for it and it felt like a steal to me. I would probably say I'd have been comfortable paying in the $20-$25 range and I haven't sold it once I was done cause I kind of liked the multi.[/QUOTE]

Ok but this one is the PC version...

I actually had to check, I'm uraizen on skype. I don't think I have you added.

EDIT: Oops, it's actually uraizenx for some reason.

[quote name='distgfx']I actually had to check, I'm uraizen on skype. I don't think I have you added.

EDIT: Oops, it's actually uraizenx for some reason.[/QUOTE]
I'm a skypeman of skypemystery.

Uh oh, look at what I just bought....

apXSK.jpg

BraZIL!

----

I feel sorry for Oelmer. When Bogs is mad that the new 3DS was announced with integrated 2nd analog a mere 2 months after he "bit the bullet", Oelmer will be raeped like never before.

Laundromat I go to used to have a SF2 machine. Was pimp, I'd pop in a quarter or two every time.

Then the bastards replaced it with Fighter's History. . .lol

The Laundromat I went to as a kid had a Mortal Kombat machine and I was not allowed to play it at the time I just spent all my time there being bored. :(

Happy Easter everybody! I loveeee you!

Jimbo felt that our praise for his new toy wasn't enough so he posted that shit on reddit.

Maybe I am on reddit too much...

[quote name='j-cart']Jimbo felt that our praise for his new toy wasn't enough so he posted that shit on reddit.

Maybe I am on reddit too much...[/QUOTE]

y'all can't give me da karma!

The two new Dark Souls bosses for PC:

xIDr7.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gr6QW.jpg

NDrix.jpg

Oooooooo Dark Souls.

In other news, in the name of science and drunken awesomeness, I shall be making a vodka watermelon and vodka gummy bears for Coachella. People we get drunk and I will shout a lot of filth not meant for young ears.

[quote name='j-cart']Oooooooo Dark Souls.

In other news, in the name of science and drunken awesomeness, I shall be making a vodka watermelon and vodka gummy bears for Coachella. People we get drunk and I will shout a lot of filth not meant for young ears.[/QUOTE]

Coachella, the best time of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back