GGT 177 can't wait for the crash of the gaming industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Alright, I'm bored of this meme.[/QUOTE]

I never started, just like I didn't buy Unreal Tournament 3. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']I never started, just like I didn't buy Unreal Tournament 3. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You still have the ugliest avatar and signature I have ever seen. Can't you use poison? Elena is ... bleh.

what!? where did all the looney toons go?

Had8A.gif

[quote name='icebeast']I never started, just like I didn't buy Unreal Tournament 3. :cool:[/QUOTE]

There's a difference. One was started by Josh, sorta, the other was started by... well... yeah.

[quote name='distgfx']You still have the ugliest avatar and signature I have ever seen. Can't you use poison? Elena is ... bleh.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

[quote name='distgfx']You still have the ugliest avatar and signature I have ever seen. Can't you use poison? Elena is ... bleh.[/QUOTE]

But I like Elena, she's awesome, and not ugly at all (I'd love to meet a girl with a body like that). I might make a Poison avatar at some point though.

[quote name='distgfx']Alright, I'm bored of this meme.[/QUOTE]

I stopped using that meme before it was cool to stop using it.

[quote name='ihadFG']I stopped using that meme before it was cool to stop using it.[/QUOTE]

I stopped using it when..

..oh wait I was already too cool to use it. ^_^

[quote name='icebeast']But I like Elena, she's awesome, and not ugly at all (I'd love to meet a girl with a body like that). I might make a Poison avatar at some point though.[/QUOTE]

I'd bang Elena.

[quote name='ihadFG']I stopped using that meme before it was cool to stop using it.[/QUOTE]

Wannabe Hipster.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You're linkpwns.[/QUOTE]

No I am.

[quote name='The Crotch']Poor Indignate.

He's the poor man's poor man's JSP.[/QUOTE]

No... no. linkpwns and JSP are the interchangeable ones. Perhaps whoknows and Indignate are interchangeable as well... but I don't think JSP and Indignate belong in the same comparison.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No... no. linkpwns and JSP are the interchangeable ones. Perhaps whoknows and Indignate are interchangeable as well... but I don't think JSP and Indignate belong in the same comparison.[/QUOTE]
I didn't say interchangeable, and I never really thoght of Indignate as being comparable to JSP, myself. But I definitely get a "Chinese bootleg of JSP" vibe from Whoknows.

[quote name='The Crotch']I didn't say interchangeable, and I never really thoght of Indignate as being comparable to JSP, myself. But I definitely get a "Chinese bootleg of JSP" vibe from Whoknows.[/QUOTE]

I get a giant lizard vibe from whoknows.

I remember when JSP used to be normal.

But then his girlfriend started snorting coke off of other guys cocks.

At least that's what I've heard.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I saw titanic 3d last night

dem 3d titties[/QUOTE]
Best reason to see it. :drool:

[quote name='Indignate']I remember when JSP used to be normal.

But then his girlfriend started snorting coke off of other guys cocks.

At least that's what I've heard.[/QUOTE]
Real talk, I would've been done right there, no 2nd chances for either.

fuck them, fuck life, fuck the world.

Have a nice day, y'all. ^__^

BTW, if anyone here wants to share a chick with other dudes, I'll hook you up. Hope you like sloppy 2nds or 3rds.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
BTW, if anyone here wants to share a chick with other dudes, I'll hook you up. Hope you like sloppy 32nds or 43rds.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

So true. . .Ugh.

At least I can get amusement from fucking around with a bot.

(2:14:02 PM) Kerry Baggwell: let me know when ur done or if you need help.. i'll be getting ready for you.. ok? ;)
(2:14:56 PM) hankmecrankme: Oh I finished 5 minutes ago.
(2:15:08 PM) Kerry Baggwell: brb. 1 sec. gotta restart my webcam.. you coming??
(2:15:32 PM) hankmecrankme: Already did.
(2:15:42 PM) Kerry Baggwell: ok ur good lemme know when ur in babe
(2:16:00 PM) hankmecrankme: I can't find your hole.
(2:16:07 PM) Kerry Baggwell: are you in yet?
(2:16:19 PM) hankmecrankme: Let's see. . .I think so?
(2:16:28 PM) hankmecrankme: Hard to tell with all of your fat rolls.

fuck you, Cashcom:

[quote name='Cinema Blend']From this perspective it doesn’t appear that the characters were ever intended to be included on the disc for compatibility purposes but instead were simply removed from the main roster and placed behind the hex wall. As proven with indie titles like Dungeon Defenders or other fighting games like BlazBlue or King of Fighters, you don’t have to finish DLC before a game goes gold for the multiplayer DLC to be compatible.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wh...-X-Tekken-DLC-Characters-Right-Now-41126.html

Yeah, I'm the one who pointed out BlazBlue had no trouble with compatibility issues. It's beyond obvious as to why they did this.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yeah there's anger.

We're an angry bunch.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck, don't speak on my behalf you fucker. fuck.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yeah there's anger.

We're an angry bunch.[/QUOTE]
But... but there are hamsters and rangers everywhere.

Is that not reason enough to rejoice?

[quote name='The Crotch']But... but there are hamsters and rangers everywhere.

Is that not reason enough to rejoice?[/QUOTE]

No, no, fuck no.

I need a barn full of burning aliens before I'm happy.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No, no, fuck no.

I need a barn full of burning aliens before I'm happy.[/QUOTE]
I am going to be choked as fuck if the new X-Com doesn't let me flatten city blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back