GGT 178 may have hooked up with Uncle Dolan. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']I'd really like to see an Onimusha HD collection so I have an excuse to finally play that series.[/QUOTE]

I liked the first one (which was the only game in the series I actually played and beat). The controls were awful though, it was like early action game combat with RE movement controls, haha. The most memorable things about that game for me is the Panda outfit which is adorable, and playing that game Sophomore year in high school, during my exchange trip to Japan, while my younger host bother watched me try to clear it without continuing (because the memory card they had was too full to save to) I actually almost died at the water chamber puzzle part but made it through that and continued to maybe 1/3-2/3 of the way through the game when my host mom said we needed to go somewhere so I was like, whatever and turned it off, haha.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Somebody bitch slap this man. :cool:[/QUOTE]

What can I say, my first non-nintendo console was the DC.

[quote name='BlueScrote']What can I say, my first non-nintendo console was the DC.[/QUOTE]

And did you have a PS2? Or did you not go Sony until PS3? :whistle2:s
I'm just giving you shit. Go find a cheap copy of T6, perhaps? I don't think jumping into TTT2 with me/hank/uraizen is going to be extremely friendly, since we all have some Tekken experience.

--

The controls in Onimusha were fine for the time. They'd probably hold up as well as DMC did, which I thought was pretty well, actually.
I didn't like some of the crap they put into Onimusha 2 with the town elements and I never played 3, but I'd love to see them get the DMC HD treatment.

And this costume makes the game entirely worth it. ;)
Beware, there may be spoilers if you kind of care...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sZU4CFyF0

Just finished Alan Wake's American Nightmare. It's a must play for any of you that liked the first one. It ends really well, too. Not any questionable bullshit like the first one that causes people to argue about how it should be taken.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And did you have a PS2? Or did you not go Sony until PS3? :whistle2:s
I'm just giving you shit. Go find a cheap copy of T6, perhaps? I don't think jumping into TTT2 with me/hank/uraizen is going to be extremely friendly, since we all have some Tekken experience.

[/quote]

Is tekken 6 any good? I had heard the netcode was awful. How is the rest of the series in quality? I have a BC PS3 so If the older ones are better I might pick one of those up instead. I had a PS2/GC/Xbox, despite not playing a whole lot of games that gen. I was more into the whole girls thing at that point and time.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just finished Alan Wake's American Nightmare. It's a must play for any of you that liked the first one. It ends really well, too. Not any questionable bullshit like the first one that causes people to argue about how it should be taken.[/QUOTE]

You mean there is an actual ending?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just finished Alan Wake's American Nightmare. It's a must play for any of you that liked the first one. It ends really well, too. Not any questionable bullshit like the first one that causes people to argue about how it should be taken.[/QUOTE]

I thought the first one had a great ending. I'll definitely play American Nightmare at some point.

[quote name='ihadFG']I thought the first one had a great ending. I'll definitely play American Nightmare at some point.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for it to go on sale for 800 or less.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is tekken 6 any good? I had heard the netcode was awful. How is the rest of the series in quality? I have a BC PS3 so If the older ones are better I might pick one of those up instead. I had a PS2/GC/Xbox, despite not playing a whole lot of games that gen. I was more into the whole girls thing at that point and time.
[/QUOTE]

If you had a PS2, you should be slapped for not playing TTT or T5. :p
Sorry, tough love, bro.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
You mean there is an actual ending?[/QUOTE]
Yep,
Alan gets sucked into the world of the Darkness and the Darkness uses his skills as a writer to gain a grip on the reality of the real world.

[quote name='ihadFG']I thought the first one had a great ending. I'll definitely play American Nightmare at some point.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! So did I! And you really should nab it as soon as it goes on sale. It's probably the best XBLA games I have ever played.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep,
Alan gets sucked into the world of the Darkness and the Darkness uses his skills as a writer to gain a grip on the reality of the real world.
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that what happens in the first game?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is tekken 6 any good? I had heard the netcode was awful.[/QUOTE]

Tekken 6 is good and the netcode is... uh... well... better than KoFXIII.

PvyN5.jpg

pussy

IMAGE FIX'D

JOSH DO YOU WANT MORE PRROOOOFFFF

EAT MY PEEPEE

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, what's that? We haven't had a heavy on flag all game until The Crotch joined, and he's doing awesome at it? Well, I guess now I'll switch to heavy on flag, because two of them aren't god damn redundant at all!"

God damn fucking idiots.

Nice to see my favourite Shadows of Amn NPC is still alive.

mWsba.png

EDIT: Vampire mindflayers? Really? Can't fucking wait for the ghost golems and lich trolls.

It's fairly nice out today, and will be for the remainder of the week, getting into the 70s by the end, probably going to wear shorts all week. :D

Oh yeah, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is out on PC today. You guys should get it if you like funny point and click adventure games with great music. It's also on sale for only $5.99.

Who calls Sunnis, Prince of Earth?

EDIT: The game keeps throwing anti-petrification scrolls at me.

I'm starting to get worried.

[quote name='distgfx']Get back![/QUOTE]
Whoohoo!!!

Jackpot.

[quote name='ihadFG']If it was that hot I'd be dead.[/QUOTE]
1310657449.44832365.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']Ludacris is the greatest actor ever.[/QUOTE]
Better than Ice Cube? @__@

[quote name='ihadFG']Comp Sci majors + hot weather = smelly Comp Sci building. :([/QUOTE]
You can boil this formula down to "Introverted shut ins + hot weather = smelly ________".

[quote name='ihadFG']Oh yeah, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is out on PC today. You guys should get it if you like funny point and click adventure games with great music. It's also on sale for only $5.99.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJpCFUEaVuM

Fez just blew my mind with one of it's puzzles. It's the kind of thing that's so simple once you realize what's going on, but at the same time you can't help but admire the cleverness.

Perhaps unavoidable given how fucking many of them there are, but D&D has some of the stupidest monster designs ever.

A four-armed werewolf with crab claws? What the fuck? And what is this shit?

240px-Skurchur.jpg

[quote name='icebeast']He did do a good job in the Fast and the Furious movies.[/QUOTE]
He should have been the main character.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Better than Ice Cube? @__@[/QUOTE]
I thought they were the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back