GGT 178 may have hooked up with Uncle Dolan. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of the 1k non-professional gaming enthusiasts chosen to get a free review copy of The Witcher 2 on 360. It's supposed to be in the mail.

Also the Checkmate Arcade ME 3 Spoilercast co-starring myself, Crotch, Spybreaker, Joe2187, and my co-host should be up sometime this weekend. I'll post when it's uploaded.

Option tried to make a stream of a bunch of us talking about fighters. It did not go so well, very few people tuned in. It was fun just being able to talk about them in-depth, though. I love it when I can get into a heated debate over whether or not a character is good.

[quote name='distgfx']
ibhFZJSoe2khrl.gif

That's not a shadow anymore, RUN![/QUOTE]

Kind of ironic that the fog in the original Silent Hill games was done to hide the limited draw distance that the developers could get out of the PS1, and yet that limitation became an iconic part of the series, and now on a more powerful machine another developer decides to reduce the effect.

[quote name='distgfx']Only frost tries to challenge my opinions on skype. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I challenge your opinion on my needing to practice to get better at fighters almost every week, btw we should play something this weekend (so I can complain more), I missed you guys (and being a cry baby) doing all this overtime over the last two weeks.

[quote name='icebeast']I challenge your opinion on my needing to practice to get better at fighters almost every week[/QUOTE]

How is what you do challenging my opinion in any way? :booty:

[quote name='Indignate']Tries, you say?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see you try.

[quote name='distgfx']How is what you do challenging my opinion in any way? :booty:[/QUOTE]

Because I never practice, so your opinion falls on deaf ears, the challenge is the futility. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']Because I never practice, so your opinion falls on deaf ears. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Right, so you're not allowed to whine either. Next time Imma tell you to shut up. :cool:

[quote name='distgfx']Only frost tries to challenge my opinions on skype. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Because you tend to back off if someone says "I just do it because it's fun."

:D

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Because you tend to back off if someone says "I just do it because it's fun."

:D[/QUOTE]

In my defense, how can I argue with that? I can argue over the quality of something or why I dislike something, but I can't argue over your own enjoyment of playing or doing something.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I was one of the 1k non-professional gaming enthusiasts chosen to get a free review copy of The Witcher 2 on 360. It's supposed to be in the mail.

Also the Checkmate Arcade ME 3 Spoilercast co-starring myself, Crotch, Spybreaker, Joe2187, and my co-host should be up sometime this weekend. I'll post when it's uploaded.[/QUOTE]
In retrospect, I think we went over a couple topics a bit too quickly...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Because you tend to back off if someone says "I just do it because it's fun."

:D[/QUOTE]

The opposite of his response if you say you play games for their story.

[quote name='distgfx']Right, so you're not allowed to whine either. Next time Imma tell you to shut up. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Only thing that can shut me up is a kiss from Josh. :cool:
You should help me make that happen.

[quote name='distgfx']In my defense, how can I argue with that? I can argue over the quality of something or why I dislike something, but I can't argue over your own enjoyment of playing or doing something.[/QUOTE]
I know, I was just sayin', dawg :D

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Because Sony sucks.

Also, I'm buying a Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, whoa, if you wanna spend $150 on a webcam I can sell you one. :cool:

I've used my Kinect (that I got with the new console MS sent over the hacking debacle) once.

It's not bad, I'm just not into motion control stuff and it's a bit of a pain as I just barely have enough room for it to work so I have to lean back and get it to recalibrate sometimes.

Oh dear, what to do... beat DMC3 on Hard with Vergil or start Infamous 2?

Clearly DMC3 is the winner here. Infamous 2 will never leave its shrink-wrap.

[quote name='distgfx']Whoa, whoa, if you wanna spend $150 on a webcam I can sell you one. :cool:[/QUOTE]
If you have a webcam that will play Star Wars Kinect then I'm game. :D

[quote name='dmaul1114']I've used my Kinect (that I got with the new console MS sent over the hacking debacle) once.

It's not bad, I'm just not into motion control stuff and it's a bit of a pain as I just barely have enough room for it to work so I have to lean back and get it to recalibrate sometimes.[/QUOTE]Honestly, I wouldn't be buying it if it weren't for the fact that my girlfriend wants it and I LOVE dancing. Like seriously, if I could dance 24/7 then I would.

[quote name='dothog']If you dig dance games, the Kinect is worth it. It's indisputable. It's indubitable. It's indoconjubitable.[/QUOTE]
It's indigoddamniwannadance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back