GGT 178 may have hooked up with Uncle Dolan. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when Baldur's Gate spawns a bunch of really strong melee enemies, but it puts half of them in a side passage with a door too small for them to fit through.

fuck man I am 99% sure my save file in Fez is glitched. Been walking around the stupid village beginning area for an hour trying to find the last cube piece. I've looked in every room 5+ times.

W
T
F

I can't stress enough how all you retards should go see The Cabin in the Woods. If you like horror movies at all, or love Joss Whedon, it's a must-see. Best movie of the year so far.

bhhLK.gif

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I can't stress enough how all you retards should go see The Cabin in the Woods. If you like horror movies at all, or love Joss Whedon, it's a must-see. Best movie of the year so far.[/QUOTE]

I've heard good things. And Whedon + Hemsworth.

Skullgirls Tourney Streaming going on

http://www.twitch.tv/finestko

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I can't stress enough how all you retards should go see The Cabin in the Woods. If you like horror movies at all, or love Joss Whedon, it's a must-see. Best movie of the year so far.[/QUOTE]

Is it on piratebay yet?

Last night on Skype, Mikey and I were talking about how we want to see it.

I probably won't see it until it's out on DVD though since I almost never actually go to the theater.

[quote name='ihadFG']Last night on Skype, Mikey and I were talking about how we want to see it.[/QUOTE]

When? All I heard was Dungeon Defenders.

[quote name='panzerfaust']is the SFxT hate against the DLC or the game? i can't tell anymore.[/QUOTE]

The game is great, but the way it was handled is fucking terrible. So I'm going to assume the latter.

I saw it. The twist was half awesome and half stupid.

[quote name='ihadFG']
I probably won't see it until it's out on DVD though since I almost never actually go to the theater.[/QUOTE]

Unless I take you. Ooooo yeah

My friend went up to Maryland to visit his frat this weekend too and didn't tell me :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']DarknessBear just tried to get me to cam with him on Kinect.

STRANGER DANGER![/QUOTE]

Is that the dude who only comes back here when he's banned from GAF?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Having never played tekken, WTF did I just watch?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the never played Tekken fan club BlueScrote, you're member number 2.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Having never played tekken, WTF did I just watch?[/QUOTE]

Hilarity; I know I lost it when I watched this vid.

[quote name='distgfx']Hilarity; I know I lost it when I watched this vid.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they're putting in a mode where you can use the customization items as actual weapons? :lol::bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Looks like they're putting in a mode where you can use the customization items as actual weapons? :lol::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That was already in Tekken 6, these are just some new ones. :booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back