GGT 189 General Gaming Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think icebeast may have missed Jello's joke...[/QUOTE]

I think this is correct I've never heard that song before, and I can honestly say I don't feel like I was missing much by not doing so. :cold:

[quote name='icebeast']I think this is correct I've never heard that song before, and I can honestly say I don't feel like I was missing much by not doing so. :cold:[/QUOTE]

You better hold on for you life...
Hold on to your little... gonads and strife...

--

Uraizen, I have malicious downloading now, I'll have a verdict for you shortly.
Edit: It's probably not for you, uraizen -- I already saw slowdown -- at times it seemed higher than 30fps, but if I already hit slowdown in the first stage I played, it might annoy you to death. I also don't like the way they implemented the dodge/dash mechanic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uraizen sounds a bit like my best friend--a total PC snob who scoffs at anything that so much as drops a frame. Framerate, framerate, framerate.

Ironically, my laptop blows his full rig away and he refuses to upgrade for some reason.

[quote name='gunm']Uraizen sounds a bit like my best friend--a total PC snob who scoffs at anything that so much as drops a frame. Framerate, framerate, framerate.

Ironically, my laptop blows his full rig away and he refuses to upgrade for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It matters when it comes to action games and fighters.

I don't even get hangovers anymore, I just get depressed :(
fucking sucks man.
Funny night last night though, got some stories for you guys, but I probably won't be on until like Sunday

I sometimes have dreams where I'm driving a car but the brakes are really shitty. I usually have to dig my foot into the pedal to get the car to slow down and most of the time it doesn't even stop. It's usually a car that I'm borrowing too.

I need Hank to tell me what this shit means.

[quote name='TheLongshot']So, I finally come up for air after the Steam sale and find you guys have gone thorugh a couple of threads.[/QUOTE]

Well you've come to the right place, many of us are dealing with the repurcussions of choices we made during those wistful summer days of the Steam sale, don't worry, we're here for you, we'll get through this together. Time for a big GGT group hug. :grouphug:

tumblr_lm9slfZWGU1qksbsro1_500.gif

[quote name='distgfx']It matters when it comes to action games and fighters.[/QUOTE]

I do not disagree with this.

It matters when it comes to racing games too, dawg.

[quote name='TheLongshot']So, I finally come up for air after the Steam sale and find you guys have gone thorugh a couple of threads.[/QUOTE]

I feel like it takes us longer to go through threads now.

[quote name='whoknows']What about in Dinner Date?[/QUOTE]

Especially Dinner Date.

[quote name='gunm']I do not disagree with this.[/QUOTE]

60fps for life.

Finally read Wonder Woman #11. That issue was been better than it has been. The ongoing Daredevil arc is really good too.

[quote name='linkpwns']I don't even get hangovers anymore, I just get depressed :(
fucking sucks man.
Funny night last night though, got some stories for you guys, but I probably won't be on until like Sunday[/QUOTE]

Yo Mikey, I listened to La Dispute today.

Not the band of course. :booty:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbBw9UzrYOU

[quote name='linkpwns']I don't even get hangovers anymore, I just get depressed :(
fucking sucks man.
Funny night last night though, got some stories for you guys, but I probably won't be on until like Sunday[/QUOTE]
Same, dawg. Don't let it get you down, though! We'll get smashed when you visit me.

[quote name='icebeast']Well you've come to the right place, many of us are dealing with the repurcussions of choices we made during those wistful summer days of the Steam sale, don't worry, we're here for you, we'll get through this together. Time for a big GGT group hug. :grouphug:

[/QUOTE]
That gif always makes me really hard.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Still better than Douche Amore.[/QUOTE]
Truf.

[quote name='icebeast']
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That gif always makes me really hard.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']Also hold up, now I like Joel, but I'm a bit confused how he evaded the weirdo category, because he's a bit odd, but that's what makes him Joel and I like that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast'] Also hold up, now I like Joel, but I'm a bit confused how he evaded the weirdo category, because he's a bit odd, but that's what makes him Joel and I like that (I have to imagine the same has been said of me, haha, I belong in the Weird category too :cool:).
[/QUOTE]
Hoenstly, I'm a little surprised, too. I don't know who said that I wasn't weird, but I appreciate it. I think I escaped the weird/douche groups because I'm really nice to just about everybody. Hell, I'm super surprised that whoknows' gf didn't think I was the craziest mofucka in the skype chat.

Edit: Also, if it makes it less weird that gif makes me hard because I had sex to whatever anime it's from.

[quote name='distgfx']Guys, don't buy Malicious, bye.[/QUOTE]

Done. I wasn't going to anyway as I don't know what it is about and don't care to find out.

[quote name='gunm']Done. I wasn't going to anyway as I don't know what it is about and don't care to find out.[/QUOTE]

When the framerate is bad enough that it fucks up my timing, I consider it dung. If it happens once every 10 hours? Fine, shit happens, I guess. This happened during the first fucking battle! Considering the dodge mechanic is pretty fucking important, I can't recommend this to anybody. If it weren't for that, it would probably be decent-ish.

[quote name='distgfx']When the framerate is bad enough that it fucks up my timing, I consider it dung. If it happens once every 10 hours? Fine, shit happens, I guess. This happened during the first fucking battle! Considering the dodge mechanic is pretty fucking important, I can't recommend this to anybody. If it weren't for that, it would probably be decent-ish.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't stop some people from long stroking to it. Guess we are just haters. :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Edit: Also, if it makes it less weird that gif makes me hard because I had sex to whatever anime it's from.[/QUOTE]

That in fact does make it a little less weird, people crying as a turn-on is a concept that I have trouble wrapping my head around.

[quote name='gunm']Ok, this is more of Joel, whoknows, and Indignate's sex life than I ever wanted to hear ever.[/QUOTE]

Who's talking about sex?

[quote name='whoknows']You aren't a girl.[/QUOTE]

Is that why you hate me?

[quote name='Indignate']Who's talking about sex?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']That in fact does make it a little less weird, people crying as a turn-on is a concept that I have trouble wrapping my head around.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That gif always makes me really hard.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']You aren't a girl[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back