GGT 189 General Gaming Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
king+kong+godzilla.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I picked up ORC from Gamefly, so I'll play with you whenever it gets here, whoknows.[/QUOTE]

I. am. SO. sorry.

My condolences.

Almost done with with Batman Arkham Asylum, basically just finishing the Riddler stuff and only have 19 or so of those left, and then whatever the end of the game is. Might finish it tonight, we'll see I have to go to the gym since I wanted to go yesterday but left my gym bag at home. :wall: If I don't finish it tonight I'll almost certainly wrap it up tomorrow.

I think I might start Assassin's Creed II after that, you played that somewhat recently right Hank (anyone can answer though), how long is it? I'm assuming it isn't going to be too long, it's just I think I want to blow through some shorter games for a bit before starting something long again.

[quote name='icebeast']Almost done with with Batman Arkham Asylum, basically just finishing the Riddler stuff and only have 19 or so of those left, and then whatever the end of the game is. Might finish it tonight, we'll see I have to go to the gym since I wanted to go yesterday but left my gym bag at home. :wall: If I don't finish it tonight I'll almost certainly wrap it up tomorrow.

I think I might start Assassin's Creed II after that, you played that somewhat recently right Hank (anyone can answer though), how long is it? I'm assuming it isn't going to be too long, it's just I think I want to blow through some shorter games for a bit before starting something long again.[/QUOTE]

I've played through twice -- I'd put it at 15-20 hours probably; depends on how much of the superfluous stuff you get into. I 100% it both times, and it might have taken closer to 25+.
Keep in mind though that my OCD *forces* me to get all the eagle perches though; I would recommend you grab any codex pages when you see them on the map though, it will save you time later.
You can skip the secret crypts, I think, and you can definitely skip the glyphs and feathers if you're not interested.

Hank is probably a bad person to ask that because he wasted tons of time running around stabbing people with a broom. :cool:
(He has 43.5 hours on record.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Hank is probably a bad person to ask that because he wasted tons of time running around stabbing people with a broom. :cool:
(He has 43.5 hours on record.)[/QUOTE]
Indeed I do. lol Game was a blast.

Don't forget my 42 hours of Deus Ex Human Revolution. :cool: But that's because I was too busy doing stuff like this. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ERou1hgHw

And this. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5yqEwZ74N8

And this. . .Which BTW, is how I make an entrance at the bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUaptTAwxyg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I picked up ORC from Gamefly, so I'll play with you whenever it gets here, whoknows.[/QUOTE]

I like this.

I picked up an xbox after not having a system for a year and a half. Any recommendations good games I've missed out on in that time? I've picked up Forza, Dark Souls, and Batman AC so far.

[quote name='jesusthecarpenter']I picked up an xbox after not having a system for a year and a half. Any recommendations good games I've missed out on in that time? I've picked up Forza, Dark Souls, and Batman AC so far.[/QUOTE]

You got hours upon hours there with Dark Souls alone. Make sure you get that xbl gold, M$ needs your money and people need to die from the Dark Soul invading.

Guys, give up on ORC. It is a mediocre game made by a mediocre development team. Expect the bugs and graphics errors to be plenty.

[quote name='whoknows']By that do you mean you'll just order it online if they don't have it?[/QUOTE]

yesh

[quote name='j-cart']Guys, give up on ORC. It is a mediocre game made by a mediocre development team. Expect the bugs and graphics errors to be plenty.[/QUOTE]

Any game is fun when played with friends and alcohol.

And this isn't the first terrible game whoknows has made me buy.

[quote name='j-cart']You got hours upon hours there with Dark Souls alone. Make sure you get that xbl gold, M$ needs your money and people need to die from the Dark Soul invading.

Guys, give up on ORC. It is a mediocre game made by a mediocre development team. Expect the bugs and graphics errors to be plenty.[/QUOTE]

yeah I got Gold as soon as I learned you had to have it for netflix zzzz. are there any big multiplayer games right now? MW3 looks lame and I already played the shit out of BF3 on PC.

[quote name='Indignate']yesh[/QUOTE]

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jul/25/persona-4-arena-xbox-360-reported-be-extremely-laggy/

Kubo bought both PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of P4U and tried the online play on his stream. The 360 version had an unplayable lag (heavy slowdown). He tested with 4 different users. He also tried switching back and forth to training mode. The problem was really the online play.

He then tried the PS3 version. The online play was okay on PS3.

You probably know Kubo as an UMvC3 player, but when he goes to the arcades, he plays P4U as main game.

[quote name='ihadFG']well, I bought Operation Raccoon City and Steel Diver today. I only buy quality.[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, I got dibs on Beltway.

I'm burned out on fighting games, and would rather put the money towards my Vita and P4:The Golden, so I'm with Frosty, when it gets cheap maybe I'll pick it up to screw around in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'll buy it on PS3 if people seem to like it and it hits $15.[/QUOTE]

That's as good as saying you're not buying it.

I went to buy ORC and came back with FFXIII-2, which I'm sure Uraizen would agree is a step up.

But then I bought ORC from Gamefly anyways so bad decisions all around.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm shocked and bewildered that it isn't.[/QUOTE]

Why haven't you made a thread yet?

[quote name='distgfx']This will make it easier for me, who here is actually going to buy P4A or keep their pre-order? If so, for what system?[/QUOTE]

I don't know yet. I need to see how this 360 lag issue holds up.

[quote name='distgfx']This will make it easier for me, who here is actually going to buy P4A or keep their pre-order? If so, for what system?[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it on n-gage.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Joshy, how can you support Chick-Fil-A now that they are opposed to same sex marriage?[/QUOTE]

They've always been like that as far as I know.

[quote name='distgfx']You knew what I meant. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I think you and maybe Joel were the only 2 I knew that were getting it Day 1... and much to your chagrin and whoknows' pleasure, he's cancelling it for DOA5.

[quote name='Indignate']I went to buy ORC and came back with FFXIII-2, which I'm sure Uraizen would agree is a step up.

But then I bought ORC from Gamefly anyways so bad decisions all around.

Why haven't you made a thread yet?
[/QUOTE]
Bad decisions are always a good decision. IMO anyway.

And yes, go make the thread, lazybones.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm getting it on n-gage.

They've always been like that as far as I know.[/QUOTE]
They really should being back n-gage.

And for shame, Mikey won't approve. :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think you and maybe Joel were the only 2 I knew that were getting it Day 1... and much to your chagrin and whoknows' pleasure, he's cancelling it for DOA5.[/QUOTE]
That's a good decision. DOA5 >>> Persona, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back