GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
548120_10151023045135633_405519061_n.jpg

scenehair61oh9.jpg

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Now that the World Tekken Federation site is working, do you guys have a team? If so can I join?[/QUOTE]

I don't know that any of us are that ambitious. :lol:

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Now that the World Tekken Federation site is working, do you guys have a team? If so can I join?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, what's your username on there? I'll throw you an invite.

[quote name='distgfx']Hell yeah, what's your username on there? I'll throw you an invite.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so we do have a team? You'd better invite my scrubby ass too, Mister. :p
Ok, I found your team, but yeah, I need an invite, please. ID is same as PSN.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This site is kind of scary -- the last time Joel beat me, he did 23 throws. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

It's hard to remember how to tech all of king's throws and he knows it, but lol @ zero juggle damage. Joel, learn some juggles for your team!

EDIT: Everybody has been invited, go Team!

[quote name='j-cart']I want to see some damn gameplay footage before I throw any money at Project Eternity.[/QUOTE]
That's my main problem with Kickstarter. There's really no way to tell if the game is even going to be good. Out of curiousity, have any of the major video game Kickstarters come to fruition yet?

[quote name='distgfx']It's hard to remember how to tech all of king's throws and he knows it, but lol @ zero juggle damage. Joel, learn some juggles for your team!

EDIT: Everybody has been invited, go Team![/QUOTE]
I juggle with throws.

I'm trying to master King's body slams now.

Damn Gameplay Footage is a long ways off, j-cart.

And I don't know what counts as a "major" kickstarter game. Double Fine's game or Wasteland 2? No. Have there been kickstarter projects that have resulted in finished games that look pretty fuckin' cool?

Well, FTL just came out the other day...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I juggle with throws.

I'm trying to master King's body slams now.[/QUOTE]

You're king, I'd expect you to end your juggles with throws. Also, I'm jealous of Rei's team, because it sounds awesome. 'Dem bitches are oki queens. We need a better way to setup games than me just making a lobby and sitting in there hoping someone joins.

[quote name='distgfx']You're king, I'd expect you to end your juggles with throws. Also, I'm jealous of Rei's team, because it sounds awesome. 'Dem bitches are oki queens. We need a better way to setup games than me just making a lobby and sitting in there hoping someone joins.[/QUOTE]
Send out some invites or messages!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Send out some invites or messages![/QUOTE]
Seriously. I want to join in on some fights. Need to practice my Jaycee and Kunimitsu some more.

New Robocop costume looks like a cross between Phoenix Cyclops and Adam Jensen.

I may have someone new to add to our Tekken group. She's about my age and apparently realllly into the game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']New Robocop costume looks like a cross between Phoenix Cyclops and Adam Jensen.

I may have someone new to add to our Tekken group. She's about my age and apparently realllly into the game.[/QUOTE]

Does she understand the intricacies behind subwoofer technology? Also, it looks like a team can't have more than one leader. I was gonna make everybody currently in it a leader. =(

[quote name='GUNNM']You guys should fight for leadership every week[/QUOTE]

Hank would be leader every week then, Tekken is his game.

MMX really is amazing. When even the iphone version is still fun as shit you've made a good game.

Its to bad it stopped after that.

[quote name='GUNNM']MMX really is amazing. When even the iphone version is still fun as shit you've made a good game.

Its to bad it stopped after that.[/QUOTE]

X and X4 are the two best mega man games ever. I still can't figure out which one I like more.

X4 was awesome because of Zero.
Zero makes any game good ^__^. Was X5 the one you had to collect like chips and armor upgrades?

[quote name='distgfx']The only mega man that matters is Megaman X Command Mission.[/QUOTE]

Fixed for you since you only put part of the title.

[quote name='GUNNM']You guys should fight for leadership every week[/QUOTE]
I'd never be leader :( I'm ok at best at Tekken. I was always a Soul Calibur person.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'd never be leader :( I'm ok at best at Tekken. I was always a Soul Calibur person.[/QUOTE]

At least you're good at a 3D fighter, I'm terrible at all of them. SCV, VF5, TTT2, and whatever else there is, turrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back