GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']New Robocop costume looks like a cross between Phoenix Cyclops and Adam Jensen.[/QUOTE]

New Robocop is Batman.

[quote name='distgfx']Hank... the new robocop costume... huh...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=94813[/QUOTE]
lol Hope it's super violent.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']
I may have someone new to add to our Tekken group. She's about my age and apparently realllly into the game.[/QUOTE]
The more, the merrier.
[quote name='distgfx']Hank would be leader every week then, Tekken is his game.[/QUOTE]
lol Not really. I just play it a lot. I'm a scrub. :cry:
[quote name='distgfx']X and X4 are the two best mega man games ever. I still can't figure out which one I like more.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

I think Uraizen helped me find my TTT2 team, I'm going with Michelle and Lili. And I totally got the maid outfit for Lili which defaults to Alice in Wonderland colors so she looks like Teddie. :drool:

[quote name='distgfx']At least you're good at a 3D fighter, I'm terrible at all of them. SCV, VF5, TTT2, and whatever else there is, turrible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the biggest hurdle for Tekken with 2d players is the blocking mentality is totally different. Ducking is hella bad, and you should always be blocking high by default and then go low (as opposed to always crouchblocking and looking for overheads)

Taunting-bull-fail.gif

[quote name='heavyd853']Yeah the biggest hurdle for Tekken with 2d players is the blocking mentality is totally different. Ducking is hella bad, and you should always be blocking high by default and then go low (as opposed to always crouchblocking and looking for overheads)[/QUOTE]

Yeah This is a big hurdle I still have yet to get over. I don't really like that mechanic in addition to no dedicated block button.

I got this awesome deal from GMG, gonna have up to 4 GGTs worth of content for $22.50!

If any of the next four GGTs has under 500 posts, I will nerd rage.

"Jesus Christ... guys, my microphone is not working."

- Artosis, as picked up by Tasteless' microphone, on the 70,000-viewer WCS Europe stream.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sorry I didn't get on Skype last night guys, I was actually asleep for once 0_0

Also, may have a date this week. WOOOOO![/QUOTE]

Is it a Skype date?

Set my PS3 and monitor up on my friend's back porch last night. Beers and Double Dragon Neon, crushed that game. It's pretty sweet 2 player. ^__^ High fives are awesome, it's like Army of Two.

HIGH FIVE ME!!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sorry I didn't get on Skype last night guys, I was actually asleep for once 0_0

Also, may have a date this week. WOOOOO![/QUOTE]
Pimp. Work the Joel Magic on her.
[quote name='whoknows']Is it a Skype date?[/QUOTE]
I'm pro at those. But I have no other choice at the moment cuz I'm poor, and plane tickets are expensive.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']That game is going to be so bad.[/QUOTE]
It's going to be amazingly amusing. :bouncy:
[quote name='The Crotch']Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You should break your rusty cage.

Aaaaand run.[/QUOTE]
I approve of both of these posts.
[quote name='The Crotch']Ain't no grave can hold my booty down.[/QUOTE]
Dat Canadien Bootay. :drool:

[quote name='heavyd853']Yeah the biggest hurdle for Tekken with 2d players is the blocking mentality is totally different. Ducking is hella bad, and you should always be blocking high by default and then go low (as opposed to always crouchblocking and looking for overheads)[/QUOTE]

I just always forget that there's a third dimension and I can side step some moves to punish them.

Side Stepping is way to powerful of a tool in Tekken.

Man, gotta brush up on my Feng skills. Meaning, I got no Feng skills.

Bryan Fury's T6 setups are not all there, but that new df+2, 3 is pretty damn sweet and his f+4 setups have been some of my go to moves. Sucks I can't play this outside of work, that is unless someone repairs my PS3 :D

[quote name='j-cart']Side Stepping is way to powerful of a tool in Tekken.

Man, gotta brush up on my Feng skills. Meaning, I got no Feng skills.

Bryan Fury's T6 setups are not all there, but that new df+2, 3 is pretty damn sweet and his f+4 setups have been some of my go to moves. Sucks I can't play this outside of work, that is unless someone repairs my PS3 :D[/QUOTE]

I keep telling ya, man. These dudes will hook you the fuck up ... for a nominal fee: 800-345-SONY

I won an online ranked match of TTT2 today... it was fairly close until I determined that my opponent couldn't tech throws to save their life (not that I'm great at it either, but I think I would have figured out to start trying after having it done to me multiple times in a row) and threw their character like 3-4 times in a row and then hit them before they could tag out. And then mysteriously for the last match the game went from 5 bars to like 1 bar and was a laggy mess, but I basically just did some combos and then mixed in throws and won.

i just started the witcher 2 today (completed the prologue and chapter 1 today), this game is just brilliant, probably my favorite "western style rpg" ever

I started Witcher 2 like five days ago and I'm still in Chapter 1.

You need to do other things besides getting high and playing video games.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Either most people online in TTT2 are horrible, or I'm better than I thought. I highly doubt it's the latter.[/QUOTE]

You might be better than you thought, but I've seen a lot of people who can't handle Jun/Asuka either...

And there are teams that are just hard to deal with too... like I have major fucking issues with eddy/christie/tiger. :(

[quote name='harrythecat']i just started the witcher 2 today (completed the prologue and chapter 1 today), this game is just brilliant, probably my favorite "western style rpg" ever[/QUOTE]

Don't call it western, just call it a RPG. Also enjoy the game, one of my favorite RPGs in a long time.

[quote name='Indignate']I started Witcher 2 like five days ago and I'm still in Chapter 1.

You need to do other things besides getting high and playing video games.[/QUOTE]

Stop sucking at video games.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You might be better than you thought, but I've seen a lot of people who can't handle Jun/Asuka either...

And there are teams that are just hard to deal with too... like I have major fucking issues with eddy/christie/tiger. :([/QUOTE]
King and the Mishimas are who I have issues against.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']King and the Mishimas are who I have issues against.[/QUOTE]

King can be a problem because if he gets you in a throw and you're not good at escaping, or he catches you with some of those command normal kicks, you're going to lose a large chunk of life.

The Mishimas I think boil down to practice.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']All those playing TTT2, raise yo pimp cups[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Either most people online in TTT2 are horrible, or I'm better than I thought. I highly doubt it's the latter.[/QUOTE]

Most people are quite terrible. I started Ranked at 21-0 before I dropped my first match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back