GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH NO.

Delay till spring 2014 and I'll give even less shits.

DA:O = awesome
DA2 = why would you even release that POS?

I'm a lot more interested in - and will probably spend a lot more money on - the wretched, yolk-covered newborn from Obsidian than I am in DA3.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I just finished my 3rd playthrough of DA2 so I'm definitely ready for more DA. Really couldn't care less about what Obsidian is doing.[/QUOTE]

How were you able to sit through that game not only once, but three times?

Playing DA2 was worse than trying to watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I LOVED DA:O so much that I own two version of the game (PS3 and PC) and have purchased the Ultimate Collection multiple times for people. DA:O is amazing, DA2 is a shit fest that shits on the awesomeness of the DA lore.

[quote name='j-cart']How were you able to sit through that game not only once, but three times?

Playing DA2 was worse than trying to watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I LOVED DA:O so much that I own two version of the game (PS3 and PC) and have purchased the Ultimate Collection multiple times for people. DA:O is amazing, DA2 is a shit fest that shits on the awesomeness of the DA lore.[/QUOTE]
Because I just don't think it's that bad of a game. Is it as good as DA:O? Hell no. It's still a decent game to me. Not only that, the characters are fantastic. Aveline is quite possibly the best written female character put into a video game.

Agreed. I had fun with DA2. Story sucked compared to the first one, but I liked the combat and more streamlined inventory system etc. (basically ripped off ME2 which is one of my all time favorite games).

Not sure I'll bother with the 3rd though. I lost my saves when I ditched my old 360 during that hacking debacle last fall/winter, and I don't have much time/interest for RPGs anymore. Haven't touched a game since finishing off Skyrim in August. RPGs just get me burned out on gaming these days as it's just too much time spent in one game for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck you guys.

This is as close as I'm getting to this god damn conversation.

I hope eight ninjas in full plate armour fall from the roof and attack you.

Repeatedly.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']

BTW, I started watching Dream High 2 and one of the stars is your girl Hyorin.[/QUOTE]
You understand korean? I have no idea what that show

That gif hank posted is amazing

[quote name='The Crotch']fuck you guys.

This is as close as I'm getting to this god damn conversation.

I hope eight ninjas in full plate armour fall from the roof and attack you.

Repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

I am with you on this one.

Though Ninjas with Armor? Doesn't that defeat their stealth purposes?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Because I just don't think it's that bad of a game. Is it as good as DA:O? Hell no. It's still a decent game to me. Not only that, some of the characters are fantastic. Aveline is quite possibly the best written female character put into a video game.[/QUOTE]

With that change I'd basically agree wholeheartedly, although I would only count Aveline as a major contender for best written female character, since I have a couple others I've really enjoyed, when it comes to mature female characters she's the best though.

But they made Anders a complete bitch.

My Anders was a sword swinging G with magic.

I will agree that the cutscenes were amazing, but the gameplay was just not the same for me. I wanted an improved DA:O and what I got was a gimped DA with the same background environments.

/edit: There is only room for two top Tier Female Characters. The Boss and Alyx Vance.

[quote name='j-cart']There is only room for two top Tier Female Characters. The Boss and Alyx Vance.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused, which one of those is the girl from Other M?

[quote name='j-cart']But they made Anders a complete bitch.

I will agree that the cutscenes were amazing, but the gameplay was just not the same for me. I wanted an improved DA:O and what I got was a gimped DA with the same background environments.

/edit: There is only room for two top Tier Female Characters. The Boss and Alyx Vance.[/QUOTE]

Man, I forgot how much I loved the Boss since she was only one of the MGS games I played. And it was easily the game which I was the worst at.

[quote name='j-cart']But they made Anders a complete bitch.

/edit: There is only room for two top Tier Female Characters. The Boss and Alyx Vance.[/QUOTE]
No Jill Valentine?

Never Played either Dragon Ages but I feel these are relevant contributions
42uoL.jpg

7xBtJ.jpg

and one extra one for good measure
fpIJ3.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']You understand korean? I have no idea what that show[/QUOTE]
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Dream_High_2/70251157

Should probably try and dig up the first season first.
[quote name='j-cart']/edit: There is only room for two top Tier Female Characters. The Boss and Alyx Vance.[/QUOTE]
I completely agree with the Boss. She's great. Alyx Vance? She's very likable and "real", but nowhere near top tier.

[quote name='j-cart']BL2 tonight, who has it pre-loaded on PC?[/QUOTE]

I waited too long and it went up $4, I don't want it now.

I'd put Elika from PoP 2008 fairly high, I mean her character works directly in tandem with the Prince but I loved how both of them were kind of snarky and silly, while still being serious about what they had to do. That game is one of my favorite romance based plots.

And I'd also put Leliana from DA:O on my list... but I know almost nobody will agree with me on that. I liked how she was very much an enigma, because she would weave stories about her past it was hard to tell what was actually real, what was a shard of truth wrapped in a story, what was total fantasy, and what might have been a story but she believed herself.

I do.

[quote name='distgfx']I waited too long and it went up $4, I don't want it now.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lm9slfZWGU1qksbsro1_500.gif

(By the way, I finally started watching Toradora!, which is what we determined this .gif came from, and it's actually really good so far.)

Last edited by a moderator:
On that shit like flu-bug-on-me.

I haven't eaten all day, and I've had to run to the toilet to start heaving six times.

[quote name='j-cart']Go play some Half Life 2 for a change.[/QUOTE]

I've played all of HL2 and I can barely remember her, other than they tried to spell her name uniquely and maybe she looks a little like the lead from Beyond Good & Evil. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've played all of HL2 and I can barely remember her, other than they tried to spell her name uniquely and maybe she looks a little like the lead from Beyond Good & Evil. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:applause:

My feelings exactly.

Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots

EVERYBODY!

Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots
Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots​

[quote name='MSUHitman']And to wait for the fury of the internet tomorrow as the Premier Club and Slaughterhouse preorder DLC's are 108 kb unlock tokens.[/QUOTE]

And worth every single precious KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back