GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gunm']I thought uraizen's favorite anime
that isn't tentacle pr0n
was One Piece?

Oh, youguu~[/QUOTE]

irNGypJL8NJ9s.jpg

Seven inches of snow on the ground and I've gotta get my ass to class :(
Got a computer science midterm today. Yay.
Might be on dat Skype later. Depends on whether or not my friends rope me into playing halo.

[quote name='linkpwns']Seven inches of snow on the ground and I've gotta get my ass to class :([/QUOTE]

Come over to my place and I'll show you a different kind of seven inches, coating of white stuff, and getting your ass.

---

On another note, I think I'm almost done with my first playthrough of XCOM. I have a feeling that once I beat it, I'm going to immediately want to play it again on a harder difficulty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw dat shit live I'm so kewl.

Combofiend ran the same team in where ever he went and also won 1st place the same day. team nemo

[quote name='GUNNM']I saw dat shit live I'm so kewl.

Combofiend ran the same team in where ever he went and also won 1st place the same day. team nemo[/QUOTE]

I'm just easily amused when Justin Wong gets his ass handed to him. Watching Yipes do it with that sick happy birthday after losing Nova almost immediately made it even sweeter. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm just easily amused when Justin Wong gets his ass handed to him. Watching Yipes do it with that sick happy birthday after losing Nova almost immediately made it even sweeter. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yipes is the only person I get excited for watching UMVC3 but this japanese team will be exposed and he'll be back to getting top 10 with his vergil team

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We should get her to post in here. Somebody blow up her Twitter.[/QUOTE]

We need, no, we DESERVE a new chestka.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We should get her to post in here. Somebody blow up her Twitter.[/QUOTE]

Which one is her twitter? I swear there are like a dozen accounts that could be related....

Spot it, Hank.

[quote name='gunm']
292730_109748505854695_842105880_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'd bang.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']We need, no, we DESERVE a new chestka.[/QUOTE]

I'm still upset that we got a new JSP even though you're kind of still around.

[quote name='gunm']Which one is her twitter? I swear there are like a dozen accounts that could be related....[/QUOTE]

https://twitter.com/LedaBunnie

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']We need, no, we DESERVE a new chestka.[/QUOTE]
We definitely do. Too much sausage in here.
[quote name='gunm']Is it @LedaBunnie? If it is, it's about as boring a feed as I have seen.

BTW, twitter is lame as fuck.[/QUOTE]
Agreed on both counts.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Bigger and better, even.[/QUOTE]
Mmm, definitely not bigger, but possibly better. Have you SEEN them melons? :drool:
[quote name='Indignate']Spot it, Hank.
[/quote]
Let's do it. Get her on Skype too. I want to hear you be awkward. :bouncy:
I'd bang.
Didn't know you had a thing for black boys.
I'm still upset that we got a new JSP even though you're kind of still around.
Why do you have to be mean to Mikey like that?
"Indignate is now following LedaBunnie. . .Very closely. . ."

[quote name='The Crotch']Something about this plan seems stupid, but I can't seem to find the words to express exactly what.[/QUOTE]

You already expressed it. :cool:

GUNNM is not gunm. :p

I'm sure everyone else knows who GUNNM is, but I don't skype. :cry:

I revel in anonymity. :cool:

In other news, MOH Warfighter is so disappointing. I love FPS, even cookie cutter Calladuty, but this one is just boring and by-the-numbers in a way that even by-the-numbers modern military FPS should not be. After two minutes of the single player campaign, I had to stop. Even though it's only 5 hours or so, I dunno if I can finish it...

MoH: Warfighter basically killed the Medal of Honor franchise with this subpar FPS game.

Then again, Danger Close only had less than 18 months to make Warfighter on a new engine (Frostbite 2).

[quote name='j-cart']MoH: Warfighter basically killed the Medal of Honor franchise with this subpar FPS game.

Then again, Danger Close only had less than 18 months to make Warfighter on a new engine (Frostbite 2).[/QUOTE]

They may have that excuse for some of the glitches in the game, but it's not an excuse for the game to be as unfun as it was.

MoH should be killed forever if the next game is anything like the last one. One of the worst games I've played this gen easily.

For how expansive EA wants MoH to be, 18 months is not enough time to make a game. Sure maybe on an old Steroided Quake 3 engine 18 months can be done, but Frostbite 2 is a new engine that even DICE is still trying to figure out how to harness.

Jesus Christ.

Almost lost a game of NS2 because half our marines got stuck in the ventilation system while chasing zerglings and couldn't get out.

[quote name='j-cart']MoH: Warfighter basically killed the Medal of Honor franchise with this subpar FPS game.

Then again, Danger Close only had less than 18 months to make Warfighter on a new engine (Frostbite 2).[/QUOTE]

What pisses me off is that the concept was a good one--I like that (in mulitplayer at least) they have the unis and gear of global militaries represented. I gotta sell off this POS game before the price drops. :p

[quote name='whoknows']They may have that excuse for some of the glitches in the game, but it's not an excuse for the game to be as unfun as it was.

MoH should be killed forever if the next game is anything like the last one. One of the worst games I've played this gen easily.[/QUOTE]

Harsh, but yes, "not fun" is good way to describe my experience so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back