GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']It really just goes to show how fucked this country would be if Saudi Arabia cut our gas line.[/QUOTE]

Slave to the black gold.

I am about to move to a new place that is closer to work. This mean I can get my bike ride on pretty soon.

[quote name='GUNNM']I assume you're playing as the best motherfucker in the manga, zoro?
Sanji is a close second.[/QUOTE]

Whitebeard, otherwise it's Zoro.

[quote name='The Crotch']Man, fuck you.[/QUOTE]

And I love you too. So why the hate fellow man from the country above us?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Who can go under first, Silicon Knights or THQ?[/QUOTE]

Well considering I actually kind of like THQ, I'm hoping it's Silicon Knights.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well considering I actually kind of like THQ, I'm hoping it's Silicon Knights.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't want to see THQ go, they actually make some games I like.

Too Human was a sack of shit on a disc.

Unfair to compare the two. Silicon Knights is a development team and THQ is a publisher. If "going under" means being removed from the stock market, then THQ will go under first. Their stock is low and pretty soon Wall Street is going to ask them to remove themselves from the market or find a buyer.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']By "going under" i meant "being broke as fuck." And it's not a serious comparison, so lighten up and pick one, killjoy.[/QUOTE]

Silicon Knights will go under first. Who the fuck wants to buy a terrible developer?

THQ at least has IPs that they can sell off to stay alive.

[quote name='GUNNM']I assume you're playing as the best motherfucker in the manga, zoro?
Sanji is a close second.[/QUOTE]

You mean Zolo, right? XD

[quote name='distgfx']Whitebeard, otherwise it's Zoro.[/QUOTE]

Again with the Zoro?! #ZOLO

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Mikey, did the 7-11 get demolished by sandy? I hope it did you unemployable fuck. Happy Friday everybody.[/QUOTE]

Happy Friday? Y'know what's a shame? That Thanksgiving will never be on a Friday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

[quote name='hankmecrankme']By "going under" i meant "being broke as fuck." And it's not a serious comparison, so lighten up and pick one, killjoy.[/QUOTE]
I think Silicon Knights has already won that race.

[quote name='distgfx']I can punch the air in the game and create an earthquake. There is nothing that isn't manly about that.

Prototype Pack for PC is $7.50, go get it - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...46-20&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00A418B7Y

Did I mention that they're Steam redeemable?[/QUOTE]
Totally manly. And I copped dem Prototypes. No idea why, I've got like 1000 games to play already. . .
[quote name='j-cart']Silicon Knights will go under first. Who the fuck wants to buy a terrible developer?

THQ at least has IPs that they can sell off to stay alive.[/QUOTE]
This is more like it. And agreed, THQ has tons of IPs for somebody to run into the ground. Silicon Knights has nothing other than Dennis Dyack, who is pretty amusing.

I wonder how crowded the walmart at Dekalb will get on black friday?
I really want to nab some of those deals.
It is technically the middle of nowhere, but 30,000 ppl live in dekalb, and there are alot of walmart-hill billy types
Watchu think panzerfaust?

QHmbH.gif

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I wonder how crowded the walmart at Dekalb will get on black friday?
It is technically the middle of nowhere, but 30,000 ppl live in dekalb, and there are alot of walmart-hill billy types
Watchu think panzerfaust?[/QUOTE]
That number will be much smaller because most go home for Thanksgiving. That town dies when school isn't in session.

[quote name='distgfx']I've been playing One Piece with whoknows for the past two nights, get on my level.[/QUOTE]

I don't like this whole...Uraizen-Zeki thing. It's fuckin stupid.

[quote name='distgfx']Whitebeard, otherwise it's Zoro.[/QUOTE]

Motherfucker doesn't even have a beard.

Also he dies.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Agreed. I don't want to see THQ go, they actually make some games I like. [/QUOTE]

Even if THQ went, their IPs would get bought up real quick.

[quote name='j-cart']THQ at least has IPs that they can sell off to stay alive.[/QUOTE]

Jake Heart knows.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This is more like it. And agreed, THQ has tons of IPs for somebody to run into the ground. Silicon Knights has nothing other than Dennis Dyack, who is pretty amusing.[/QUOTE]

Dennis Dyack is a cool name. Sounds like some high tops.

[quote name='GUNNM']gonna see skyfall tomorrow looks awesome ^__^[/QUOTE]

Zeki hated it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That number will be much smaller because most go home for Thanksgiving. That town dies when school isn't in session.[/QUOTE]
yeah thats a really good point. I think i'll head up there for bf.

do you go to niu? or you just live around the area?

[quote name='Indignate']Motherfucker doesn't even have a beard.

Also he dies.[/QUOTE]

He shaved it off because with it he would be even more powerful than Hank.

Also, he dies standing up with half his head missing.

[quote name='distgfx']Also, he dies standing up with half his head missing.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that's impressive.

[quote name='GUNNM']Is luffy ever gonna tap that snake princess or what?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was saying. Get him some of that Hancock.

[quote name='Indignate']I don't see how that's impressive.

[/QUOTE]
Advanced rigor motris is not impressive. I agree

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I wonder how crowded the walmart at Dekalb will get on black friday?
Watchu think panzerfaust?[/QUOTE]

if the black firiday deals are universal that seems like it could be a good idea, not sure how small town walmarts stock for that sort of thing.

all i know is the gamestop clerk told me i was the only one in the city who had bought ZoE so far.

[quote name='Indignate']IEven if THQ went, their IPs would get bought up real quick.
[/QUOTE]
IPs mean nothing if you don't have the right people using them. Though hopefully somebody would toss Volition some work. Saint's Row 4 all serious with EA TRAX would suuuuuuuuuuck.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yeah thats a really good point. I think i'll head up there for bf.

do you go to niu? or you just live around the area?[/QUOTE]
I live around the area. I visited quite a bit when my friend was going there for 6 years or so. I'd visit on the weekend, never took a single class there.

[quote name='distgfx']He shaved it off because with it he would be even more powerful than Hank.
[/QUOTE]
Nobody is more powerful than I am. :cool:

[quote name='distgfx']Luffy has the sex drive of a toenail clipper.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Whoknows after Indignate broke his heart. :cry:

[quote name='gunm']http://news.yahoo.com/moodys-cuts-sony-rating-one-notch-above-junk-090925278--finance.html

Fuuuuuuuuuccccck. Sorny, how far thou hath fallen....[/QUOTE]
OK, the real battle is THQ vs. Sony, who will go under first?

"Microsoft buys Sony." Game over.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if the black firiday deals are universal that seems like it could be a good idea, not sure how small town walmarts stock for that sort of thing.

all i know is the gamestop clerk told me i was the only one in the city who had bought ZoE so far.[/QUOTE]
lol out of a student body of almost 20,000 thats really pathetic.

[quote name='panzerfaust']

all i know is the gamestop clerk told me i was the only one in the city who had bought ZoE so far.[/QUOTE]
I kinda regret not getting the LE I wonder if gamestop will have any copies left. Almost done with getting all of the achievements just need to beat the game pretty much at this point and collect those two ex-missions.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if the black firiday deals are universal that seems like it could be a good idea, not sure how small town walmarts stock for that sort of thing.

Those two Gamestops were goldmines for used games. They had EVERY PS2 RPG used, multiple copies. Pretty much anything you'd be looking for, they had. It was great.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

OK, the real battle is THQ vs. Sony, who will go under first?

"Microsoft buys Sony." Game over.[/QUOTE]

They should. XMB needs more ads.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I can't wait to play Uncharted on XBL.[/QUOTE]

Won't happen. Apple will buy out Sony in due time.

[quote name='j-cart']Won't happen. Apple will buy out Sony in due time.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to pay start paying a lot more for their products than their worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back