GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm going to drag my desk outside and light that motherfucker on fire.[/QUOTE]

Take my TV, too.

Yo Panzerfist: turns out Jaedong is just "on loan" from Team Eight for a year. He automatically goes back if they get a corporate sponsor.

He hasn't sold out completely just yet.

[quote name='ihadFG']So I guess no BSG tonight seeing as Joel never said he wanted to and we don't have a full roster?[/QUOTE]
Awwww, you should've texted me. I would've been all over it! You know what I've been doing? Getting fucked up. BSG would've been just what I needed.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm learning from Cards Against Humanities that Josh is as sick as Joel.[/QUOTE]
Shit, I wanted to play this too.

Sorry Joel. We'll be playing BSG again on Monday, so you can join us then. And CAH is probably something we can play pretty easily at some point when Mikey is on.

[quote name='ihadFG']Because YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS![/QUOTE]
Pretty much an automatic win card when I'm judging things, honestly.

fucking flagship. I took it to it's second stage pretty easily, but then the motherfucker deployed a shitload of drones and they stayed running even after I took out the control center. Whole fuckin room was on fire and the icon was dog penis red but the damn things still kept swarming my ship and ended me.

Also, lasers fuckin suck. I found a Two Burst I, but that only guarrenteed me one hit past the shields if every shot did hit and if that did happen, they do shit damage anyways. I should have picked up another Pegasus and just rocked a double barreled ship.

Yeah, those drones ended me the first time, too. And Burst Is are absolute crap. Same power draw as a Burst II for one less shot and one second less charge time. Burst IIs are awesome.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Now I know how other people feel when we're talking about starcraft.[/QUOTE]
Whelp, I just read that Blizzard gave a buff to the carrier that wasn't in the HotS patch notes. After numerous complaints about how carriers worked in SC2, they finally made them sort of micro like they did in Brood War. Now, I don't know if this applies to Wings of Liberty as well, and they still haven't touched their absurd god damn build time, but it's a start.

The only good thing about the SC2 carrier is the new voice. While units like the zealot sound a lot worse than their Brood War counterparts, the new "Carrier has arrived." is perfect.

Well I gave my Black Raiden slicing through a car t-shirt to my brother for his bday.

I can see if I can still get my hands on some Rising swag...

[quote name='j-cart']This needs to be a prompt for Cards Against Humanity.[/QUOTE]
It can work as either type of card.

"Lifetime presents who the fuck would want HIV, the story of a big black dick."

"In an attempt to reach a wider audience, the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History has opened an interactive exhibit on who the fuck would want HIV."

"In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about who the fuck would want HIV?"

"I never truly understood who the fuck would want HIV until I encountered Cards Against Humanity."

"Who the fuck would want HIV? Bitches."

"Who the fuck would want HIV? My vagina."

"Who the fuck would want HIV? The hard-working Mexican."

Oh yes, plus I stalk Kojima all the time.

I had an elevator ride with Kojima and Inaba. I was drooling the whole time and it was not because of the chicks that were with them either.

That's not at all creepy.

Speaking of which, I started watching Pixar's Brave last night...not what I was expecting at all.

BB finally delivered ACIII and Dishonored from the BF sales. :p

[quote name='j-cart']Well I gave my Black Raiden slicing through a car t-shirt to my brother for his bday.

I can see if I can still get my hands on some Rising swag...[/QUOTE]

Black raiden you say? :whistle2:k

[quote name='gunm']That's not at all creepy.

Speaking of which, I started watching Pixar's Brave last night...not what I was expecting at all.

BB finally delivered ACIII and Dishonored from the BF sales. :p[/QUOTE]

Just today? Christ I got mine at least a week ago.

I liked brave. I'm glad they kept the major twist completely out of the previews.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Black raiden you say? :whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]

MGS4= White Raiden

Rising= Black Raiden

He gets in upgrade in MGR :D

It is this picture on the shirt:

mgrr-raiden-and-cut-police-car.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']Nicolas Cage.[/QUOTE]

3282253987_1acafac437.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']So who wants to create a BSG mod where all the characters are Nicolas Cage?[/QUOTE]

Nicolas Cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back