GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Where's our stupid Necro vs Necro match?[/QUOTE]
I'll upload it tonight, probably. I saved all of ours from last night!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's never about Elena.

Ever.[/QUOTE]
This is true.

[quote name='The Crotch']Shit was so cash. Me and Indignate didn't even know we were cylons for the first half of the game, and it was only in the last couple turns that everyone knew for sure who was on which side. Of course, knowing didn't help the humans much, as President Gaius Gambit Indignate Baltar had all the humans thrown in jail, and even if the fleet hadn't torn itself to pieces with mass rioting and mutiny, I was prepared to call in an absolute shitstorm of cylon raiders and basestars to blow everything up.[/QUOTE]
God, I have watched next to no BSG, but I want to play this so bad now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure I do.

And I'm pretty sure Elena is, as Dudley would say, "gutter trash".[/QUOTE]
Seriously. fuck Elena. It's all about Chloe. I'd wine and dine that bitch allllll day.

[quote name='whoknows']I played as him once.

I won somehow even though he's the worst character.[/QUOTE]

Actually, this is the worst character.

Dante_DmC_2010-2.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']you guys buy gill and use that unblockable super online?[/QUOTE]

He was free with pre-order on PSN, but can still unlock him in-game anyway. Gill doesn't have an unblockable super, but he has one that does a shit ton of chip damage.
We use it whenever we can.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Actually, this is the worst character.

Dante_DmC_2010-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn, too much truth in this post.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Actually, this is the worst character.

Dante_DmC_2010-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nah, he's the coolest because he smokes. The cops even though he was the coolest too because they let him smoke while they took his picture.

I should find out what his brand is and buy a pack so I can be cool too.

Man, he got away?

393940.jpg

Dude hid from police by burying himself in sand and putting a box over his head. Once blamed the coast guard for poisoning his dogs. Hired drug runners to act as security. Supposedly big in to bath salts.

Motherfucker's crazy is what I'm getting at.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']God, I have watched next to no BSG, but I want to play this so bad now.[/QUOTE]
Well, we're planning to play again next Monday. The big complication there is that we had five people in the last game even after Jimbo and linkpwns backed out, and the game only supports six. I could houserule seven players without much issue, I think, but eight would be pushing it.

Of course, people may duck out again next week, and if a smaller group wanted to play on another day, I'd be down for that.

EDIT: Okay, I think the rules for an eight man game would work out, except nobody would be able to play as Gaius or Boomer. Even in a seven-man game, we would only be able to have one of those.

EDIT2: No, wait, I'm an idiot. Can't do an eight-man game. Seven-man would still require a limit on Gaius and Boomer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Man, he got away?

393940.jpg

Dude hid from police by burying himself in sand and putting a box over his head. Once blamed the coast guard for poisoning his dogs. Hired drug runners to act as security. Supposedly big in to bath salts.

Motherfucker's crazy is what I'm getting at.

Well, we're planning to play again next Monday. The big complication there is that we had five people in the last game even after Jimbo and linkpwns backed out, and the game only supports six. I could houserule seven players without much issue, I think, but eight would be pushing it.

Of course, people may duck out again next week, and if a smaller group wanted to play on another day, I'd be down for that.

EDIT: Okay, I think the rules for an eight man game would work out, except nobody would be able to play as Gaius or Boomer. Even in a seven-man game, we would only be able to have one of those.

EDIT2: No, wait, I'm an idiot. Can't do an eight-man game. Seven-man would still require a limit on Gaius and Boomer.[/QUOTE]
I know almost nothing about character names, but goddamn this sounds so good.

Well, given how poorly being Boomer worked out for panzerfaust, I think it's pretty safe to say that he won't be picking her next time.

Think I want to try my hand at Apollo. He was useless last game, but the dude can be pivotal. He has the two best space battle abilities in the game.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I know almost nothing about character names, but goddamn this sounds so good.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, if there's another time people want to play, I'd be game. Ihadfg specifically favours Monday and Wednesday, and j-cart seems to favour playing relatively late at night, but I know of no other time restrictions.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Joel, which are your top 3 costumes for Batman in Arkham City?[/QUOTE]
I'll rank them all!

8. Year One Batman - This is the worst costume of all. I would have worn lacey panties instead.

7. Earth One Batman - The batsymbol's size is what makes this one so low ranking. It really bothers me.

6. Sinestro Corps Batman - This costume would have been so much better if they'd gone with the original costume or the concept art which gave all of the gadgets a yellow glow as if they were made up of ring energy.

5. DKR Batman - Holy fuck, this is one of my favorites because I pretend I'm crippling punks in the streets.

4. Batman Inc. - Sure, not one of the paid DLC costumes, but still great. Would be in my top three if not for the next one.

3. 1970's Caped Crusader - This is one of my most favorite costumes of all time (and the reason I replayed Batman Begins so many times) and it would by my number one if it had a better model. It's too serious looking. I much prefer the style of the next two.

2. Animated Batman - fuck, do I even have to answer this? I jizz myself everytime he talks. It looks so good and the added inclusion of Animated Catwoman just gives me good feelings.

1. Batman Beyond - I fuckING LOVE THIS. The style coupled with just how badass it looks when you glide makes this my favorite ever. :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'll rank them all!

8. Year One Batman - This is the worst costume of all. I would have worn lacey panties instead.

7. Earth One Batman - The batsymbol's size is what makes this one so low ranking. It really bothers me.

6. Sinestro Corps Batman - This costume would have been so much better if they'd gone with the original costume or the concept art which gave all of the gadgets a yellow glow as if they were made up of ring energy.

5. DKR Batman - Holy fuck, this is one of my favorites because I pretend I'm crippling punks in the streets.

4. Batman Inc. - Sure, not one of the paid DLC costumes, but still great. Would be in my top three if not for the next one.

3. 1970's Caped Crusader - This is one of my most favorite costumes of all time (and the reason I replayed Batman Begins so many times) and it would by my number one if it had a better model. It's too serious looking. I much prefer the style of the next two.

2. Animated Batman - fuck, do I even have to answer this? I jizz myself everytime he talks. It looks so good and the added inclusion of Animated Catwoman just gives me good feelings.

1. Batman Beyond - I fuckING LOVE THIS. The style coupled with just how badass it looks when you glide makes this my favorite ever. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Holy shit.
If you drop #2 from your list (because I can't handle TAS look in the realistic environment, it's just too jarring; like Roger Rabbit, but unintentionally), we're pretty much spot on for top 3.
And another reason Batman Beyond reigns as tops for me? It's unbelievably helpful for the AR challenges because the cape doesn't obscure you're view.

======

What the hell:

(05:07:36 AM) HankmeDewme: Herro.
(05:07:36 AM) corrosivefrost : I'm not here right now
(05:08:01 AM) HankmeDewme: I am Yensheng Xi and I need support, prease American.
(05:08:19 AM) HankmeDewme: Wake up American
(05:08:55 AM) HankmeDewme: T__T

:rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit.
If you drop #2 from your list (because I can't handle TAS look in the realistic environment, it's just too jarring; like Roger Rabbit, but unintentionally), we're pretty much spot on for top 3.
And another reason Batman Beyond reigns as tops for me? It's unbelievably helpful for the AR challenges because the cape doesn't obscure you're view.
[/QUOTE]
The differing styles are pretty jarring, but I still can't help but show my fanboy on the TAS. It just makes me so goddamn happy. And of course you pretty much agree with me! Batsuit and Spideysuit designs are what I'm best at. I still wish they put Red Son Batman in AC.

[quote name='GUNNM']Bought the rest of the batman arkham city yesterday nightwing is pretty badass[/QUOTE]
Nightwing is pretty awesome. He was a million times better than Robin.

[quote name='The Crotch']
Like I said, if there's another time people want to play, I'd be game. Ihadfg specifically favours Monday and Wednesday, and j-cart seems to favour playing relatively late at night, but I know of no other time restrictions.[/QUOTE]

If Joel wants to try it out, I could play a game tonight if we had enough people.

Also, my Monday and Wednesday preference is really for this week only because I'm just about done with this semester. Next week, I can probably only do Sunday and Monday at night or Wednesday/Thursday earlier in the day. And after that it's a lot more open for me.

I like the Dark Knight Returns costume because, aside from Year One, that's the only one I've actually seen outside of the game itself. I am a terrible batperson.

Also, FTL is 40% off on GOG. fuck you and buy it.[quote name='ihadFG']If Joel wants to try it out, I could play a game tonight if we had enough people.

Also, my Monday and Wednesday preference is really for this week only because I'm just about done with this semester. Next week, I can probably only do Sunday and Monday at night or Wednesday/Thursday earlier in the day. And after that it's a lot more open for me.[/QUOTE]
Alright. Anyone down for an emergency convening of Man Vs Metalman tonight?

[quote name='The Crotch']
Also, FTL is 40% off on GOG. fuck you and buy it.[/QUOTE]

Already bought it. :cool:

Also, it's available directly from the developer's site too. That's where I got it.

Diablows Tres stutters all the time for me. Glad I only paid $10 for this shit. Meanwhile, Torchlight 2 has no problems.

More failure for Wacktivision/Blizzturd.

But you are missing out on the 10k a month that you could be making in Diablows 3. You don't even have to play the game!

I should just start running late night infomercials.

What have you done for your financial future today? Earned a degree? Advanced your career? Changed jobs? Manufactured meth in a trailer? And where are you now? Do you have increased debt? Lackluster work and wages? A prison sentence? Avoid all of these things with my new book "Diablo 3 Moneymaking Secrets." Learn how to turn virtual items into real profits. The earnings are endless. $1,000 a month. . .$5,000. . .even $10,000 a month, all within your grasp. See what my previous clients have to say. "roll video of previous clients J-cart and Crotch with hot chicks and driving Ferraris."

Only $19.99!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hmm. . .I should just turn it into a full time job then. . .:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You don't even need to make it your job. You just need to up front equity (around $5000) for cellphones, PCs (about 10 of them) and the electric bill.

Wacktavision doesn't give a shit about botters, if you sell stuff on the RMAH, they get 15%. FREE fuckING MONEY FOR THEM! Just don't sell to the chinese, then you'll get your ass banned.

[quote name='The Crotch']I like the Dark Knight Returns costume because, aside from Year One, that's the only one I've actually seen outside of the game itself. I am a terrible batperson.[/QUOTE]

You've never seen TAS? What the fuck is wrong with you?

[quote name='The Crotch']Also, FTL is 40% off on GOG. fuck you and buy it.[/QUOTE]

Only if I can activate it on Steam.

[quote name='j-cart']Are you making me choose between SWTOR and BSG?[/QUOTE]

Star Wars sent me an email today letting me know that I can play it for free now.

What a whore.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I should just start running late night infomercials.

What have you done for your financial future today? Earned a degree? Advanced your career? Changed jobs? Manufactured meth in a trailer? And where are you now? Do you have increased debt? Lackluster work and wages? A prison sentence? Avoid all of these things with my new book "Diablo 3 Moneymaking Secrets." Learn how to turn virtual items into real profits. The earnings are endless. $1,000 a month. . .$5,000. . .even $10,000 a month, all within your grasp. See what my previous clients have to say. "roll video of previous clients J-cart and Crotch with hot chicks and driving Ferraris."

Only $19.99!![/QUOTE]Unfortunately, it being winter and my living in Saskatchewan, the Ferrari would have trouble leaving the driveway and the only exposed skin on the hot chicks is the area around their eyes.
[quote name='Indignate']You've never seen TAS? What the fuck is wrong with you?[/QUOTE]
A lot of things, but in this particular case, I grew up in a very backwoods part of a very backwoods province. Neither of the two television channels (three if you count the French version of the CBC) had it on.

Still want yes/no confirmations on an impromptu BSG game with Joel tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back