GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It should be drizzling instead of snowing.[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't like it. It's already suggestive enough.

Played through the last two episodes of The Walking Dead. Hell of a downer, but great game overall. Looking forward to the next season.

image.php

LedaCockandBalls makes no sense, but is still awesome.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Played through the last two episodes of The Walking Dead. Hell of a downer, but great game overall. Looking forward to the next season.[/QUOTE]

Let's go full exposure on it not using spoiler tags.

[quote name='j-cart']http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...CHARGES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Yo Panzer, how is your school reacting to this?[/QUOTE]
lol frats

pretty sure i used to know kids in that frat during freshmen year.
or pledges or whatever the fuck their called

wooow thats a weird thought
kids i drank and smoked with that lived in my dorm
probably became frat members of pike because back then they were pledges
and hazed a kid to death

our greek scene is really scummy and that was the biggest frat on campus, i dont think anyone is really against them being dissolved. but a new one is already moving in and it will basically be the same thing by next year.

anyway, college students are kids and it seemed like an accident that was just waiting to happen. hazing is fucked up but the it could of happened anywhere. guess it's a good lesson for everyone.

but yeah, shitty way to die.

I wrote a paper on the status of power and how fraternity hazing is the same effect as the Milgram experiment. I had to fight my TA and professor on allowing me to use eye witnesses as sources while keep their identit ies anonymous. One of the best papers I have ever wrote :D

[quote name='j-cart']I wrote a paper on the status of power and how fraternity hazing is the same effect as the Milgram experiment. I had to fight my TA and professor on allowing me to use eye witnesses as sources while keep their identit ies anonymous. One of the best papers I have ever wrote :D[/QUOTE]

This sounds an awful lot like "Make up quotes as I go".

Hey look, the foreign team won a proleague match! By... not fielding a single foreign player. Still, bet that put a dent in a lot of fantasy teams.[quote name='Indignate']My knowledge of Canadians has increased .02%[/QUOTE]
I rest easy knowing that someone, somewhere, says "Saskatchewan" correctly.

And also, winning the second game last night after the absolute shitfucking we got during the sleeper phase was pretty satisfying. Like, we were doing amazing up 'til that point, but Jesus Christ.

[quote name='The Crotch']Whelp, this Heart of the Swarm patch sucks...[/QUOTE]

Terran

Medivac
The Caduceus Reactor upgrade now requires a Fusion Core before research can begin.

Widow Mine
Sentinel Missiles
Primary target damage reduced from 160 to 125.

Protoss

Stalker
Blink
Research time increased from 140 to 170 seconds.

Zerg

Infestor
Fungal Growth
Range increased from 8 to 10.
Missile speed increased from 10 to 15.

That's a rough increase in blink time.

[quote name='GUNNM']Why didn't anon find bin laden first?[/QUOTE]

Bin Laden was part of Anon.

That's how he had all that CIA training. He hacked their data and uploaded it like in the Matrix.

cleaning out my facebook, ordered the drug testing kits, making it rain with resumes. "Not a Cylon" is bolded underneath relevant coursework.

can't lose

[quote name='panzerfaust']cleaning out my facebook, ordered the drug testing kits, making it rain with resumes. "Not a Cylon" is bolded underneath relevant coursework.

can't lose[/QUOTE]
But you play like a cylon even when you're a human...
[quote name='BlueScrote']That's a rough increase in blink time.[/QUOTE]
It's the fucking fungal buffs and the lack of changes to tanks and carriers that really don't make sense to me. Moving the medivac upgrade to the fusion core is A Good Thing, though.

you have to admit BSG is horrible when no one is a cylon, i was bored! and there's not much to do as an unrevealed cylon either, the color reading on the skill checks is way too easy for the humans to decipher.

[quote name='gunm']Have the usual huge backlog, but all I play is Borderlands 2. Whyyyy?????[/QUOTE]

You're waiting to be gifted some stuff during the Steam Holiday sale?

But you tanked, like, the fourth skill check of the game. And you were a human.

As far as hurting a skill check and getting away with it goes? You didn't leave yourself a scapegoat. If Bill, Gaius, and Apollo all go in on a skill check and there's a bunch piloting cards working against it, it's easy. If Bill, Gaius, and Apollo all go in on a skill check and there's a bunch of leadership working against it, the humans learn fuck all.

EDIT: Unless you don't care about people figuring it out, which is totally valid sometimes. Some times you just want a check to fail really fucking bad. And if you go next, you can reveal before they brig you, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gunm']Have the usual huge backlog, but all I play is Borderlands 2. Whyyyy?????[/QUOTE]

That's got me this fall too. Haven't been playing much lately in general, but that's still eating up most of my gaming time. Still need to finish the 2nd DLC and the 3rd one is coming out pretty soon it seems.

I did finish The Walking Dead game at least. And I want to start up and get through the ME3 Leviathon and Omega DLC I bought, and then beat the game again with the extended ending DLC.

After that I have a pretty solid back log (for me) of stuff to move on to.

PS3: God of War Saga, Uncharted 2 & 3, Killzone 2 & 3, REsistance, Little Big Planet 1 & 2, Rage, Infamous 1 & 2, finishing Portal 3, buying Rayman Origins soon, bunch of PS+ freebies like Castlevania Chronicles, SOTN, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition etc.

360: Finishing up Borderlands DLC as it rolls out, Fear 3, Gears of War 3 DLC, a couple XBLA games--NBA Jam etc. Will get Halo 4 at some point (have an early access on it on Goozex), probably get Bioshock Infinite for 360 next year.

Wii: Nada that I own, but need to get and play Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Donkey Kong Country game.

On the bright side, other than those couple Wii games, Halo 4 and Bioshock Infinite, there's not a whole lot announced that interests me (guess the next Gears of War game), so I should be able to start clearing out the backlog more through the spring and summer.

[quote name='GUNNM']My backlog consists of replaying DMC 3, Mr.Torque''s DLC which I haven't started yet and halo 4 online.[/QUOTE]

Oh, DMC3, thanks for bringing that up. I still have the HD Collection sitting on my shelf. I can't remember if I even played it or not. I will probably replay that after I finish Saints Row 3 (if I finish Saints Row 3, there is so much stupid fucking shit to do in the game, I just forget about everything else).

[quote name='GhostShark']Oh, DMC3, thanks for bringing that up. I still have the HD Collection sitting on my shelf. I can't remember if I even played it or not. I will probably replay that after I finish Saints Row 3 (if I finish Saints Row 3, there is so much stupid fucking shit to do in the game, I just forget about everything else).[/QUOTE]
DMC 3 is so fun. Vergil's lack of double jump makes me cry.

Zaraki is gonna learn bankai thoughts? wait I probably asked you about zaraki and bankai? right? yeah I think so

[quote name='GUNNM']DMC 3 is so fun. Vergil's lack of double jump makes me cry.

Zaraki is gonna learn bankai thoughts? wait I probably asked you about zaraki and bankai? right? yeah I think so[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think he will. There are a million things I am curious about, hopefully this week sheds some light on some of them. Or they could just show the King and get that out of the way.

Edit: This weeks chapter is out.

So does the story arc of some guy who was mad at soul society and wanted to kill that old man in charge because he got kicked out or fired or something.

bread's done
Back