GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I just don't know what to say about all these videos except: wtf, man?[/QUOTE]
He's madly in love. I feel the same towards keiji inafune so I don't judge

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm paying more attention to the cat[/QUOTE]

Cat's cool. I'm digging her five necklaces too.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I just don't know what to say about all these videos except: wtf, man?[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean.

[quote name='Indignate']So you didn't play a FemShep?
[/QUOTE]

I did, but I still skipped all of the Jennifer Hale dialogue. :cool:

[quote name='BlueScrote']Damn, one of these days i need yo play me3. On 360 too since that's where my other saves are. Although in two i never did get with Miranda.[/QUOTE]

No, you don't.
Save yourself the time. It's garbage. :cool:

[quote name='GUNNM']welp thanks to tattoo girl killed 7 mins time for dexter[/QUOTE]

I don't even want to know.

[quote name='GUNNM']welp thanks to tattoo girl killed 7 mins time for dexter[/QUOTE]
Thanks to Killer 7 I killed more tattooed girls than Dexter wait no.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I did, but I still skipped all of the Jennifer Hale dialogue. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't understand.

Were you able to skip Mordin's too? He speaks faster than it is humanly possible to read.

[quote name='The Crotch']Thanks to Killer 7 I killed more tattooed girls than Dexter wait no.[/QUOTE]
another fun capcom game

[quote name='GUNNM']It was suda? same guys who made no more heroes? its a shame part 2 was never localized on xbox[/QUOTE]
Part 1 was never localized on Xbox either.

Also, dude, how did you NOT know that was Suda? Dude is a God.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Part 1 was never localized on Xbox either.

Also, dude, how did you NOT know that was Suda? Dude is a God.[/QUOTE]

I didn't really pay attention to who made games back in the pre xbox era I just saw capcom on the box and was like hey another capcom game

Dunno how big of a part of Suda had in shadows of the damned but that is one of the best overlooked games I have ever played.

Killer7 does come off as being really Capcom-y. Lots of "find the random metal object to insert in the slot to open the door" puzzles. It's probably the most absurdly flawed game that I ever unironically loved.

Then again, this
YhF9I.jpg
was an actual thing in another game I unironically enjoyed, so it might just be that I fucking suck.

[quote name='Indignate']I don't understand.

Were you able to skip Mordin's too? He speaks faster than it is humanly possible to read.[/QUOTE]

I skim for content usually. So maybe? :lol:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Part 1 was never localized on Xbox either.

Also, dude, how did you NOT know that was Suda? Dude is a God.[/QUOTE]

I think the only Suda51 game I give a shit about is Sine Mora, for however much he was involved with it.

Huh, seems like he wasn't.

So I've played Shadows of the Damned and a very tiny bit of No More Heroes as far as his works go. I wasn't really impressed with either.

Dexter has steadily gone downhill since Season 4 thanks to terrible, hack writing. This season is worst yet with storylines that went nowhere (the wasted Ray Stevenson character), characters that went somewhere they didn't need to go (Yvonne Strahovski and Jennifer Carpenter, whom I normally love enormously otherwise), and with Dexter himself throwing all the shit he learned in every previous season out the fucking window. I dunno what happened, but they've destroyed the show.

A better show for me has been Homeland, which has taken some implausible circumstances and actually made them believable and engaging thanks to strong acting and tense sequences.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I think the only Suda51 game I give a shit about is Sine Mora, for however much he was involved with it.

Huh, seems like he wasn't.

So I've played Shadows of the Damned and a very tiny bit of No More Heroes as far as his works go. I wasn't really impressed with either.[/QUOTE]Shadows of the Damned was good, but it wasn't great. no More Heroes and Killer7 are both damn near perfect, though.

[quote name='gunm']Dexter has steadily gone downhill since Season 4 thanks to terrible, hack writing. This season is worst yet with storylines that went nowhere (the wasted Ray Stevenson character), characters that went somewhere they didn't need to go (Yvonne Strahovski and Jennifer Carpenter, whom I normally love enormously otherwise), and with Dexter himself throwing all the shit he learned in every previous season out the fucking window. I dunno what happened, but they've destroyed the show.

A better show for me has been Homeland, which has taken some implausible circumstances and actually made them believable and engaging thanks to strong acting and tense sequences.[/QUOTE]
I actually agree, but there has been some really great character moments and dialogue between Dexter and Isaak this season. Those were literally the only redeeming qualities to all of this. Hope Dex and Deb fuck.

[quote name='j-cart']That's why I have been watching the best show ever:

Adventure Time

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xATi_9seuk[/QUOTE]
Best show ever. no joke.

She's saying "pussy in the road." Apparently running over cats with her '89 Fiesta rates two-thumbs up. Sounds plausible.

And you can trust me on this, I'm an expert lip reader.

What people don't realize is that all of those same people issue similar tweets at every commercial break.

WHO DA FUQ DIS BITCH TALKIN BOUT DISH SOAP ! KITCHEN GOT DISHSOP BITCH BRING BACK DA GAME!

[quote name='The Crotch']I just like the idea of people watching football and suddenly holy shit a BLACK guy?[/QUOTE]
:applause:

''Get this fucking n$$$$ off of the screen so I can see my favorite football team full of n^^^^''

[quote name='The Crotch']I just like the idea of people watching football and suddenly holy shit a BLACK guy?[/QUOTE]

Best part was the NBC broadcast team said "we're cutting to this, if you don't want to miss the NFL game, we'll be airing it over on CNBC".

man my professors just love me. was fighting for a D in my operating systems class and I end up with an A.

don't go to over half the lectures of the Japanese culture course and I get an A in participation.

and my all nighter essay on Final Fantasy VIII is going to be used as the future class example.

wut wut

[quote name='panzerfaust']man my professors just love me. was fighting for a D in my operating systems class and I end up with an A.

don't go to over half the lectures of the Japanese culture course and I get an A in participation.

and my all nighter essay on Final Fantasy VIII is going to be used as the future class example.

wut wut[/QUOTE]

Teacher's pet.

I once fought to lower my grade, I was very successful at it. I did it to try to get the new hire professor at the time fired, didn't work because the Dean of the School couldn't publicly state that the new hire was incompetent (in the following years the Dean would later be phased out of his job). That was the last time I held a position in student body too. The lowered grade forced me out because I was below the GPA requirement :D

Wow, SCEA just continues to redefine what terrible is:

Catherine (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
Counter Strike Global Offensive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Dyad (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Escape Plan (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
I Am Alive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $19.99)
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (Sale: $24.99, PS Plus: $17.49, Regular: $35.99)
Magic: The Gathering – Dules of the Planeswalkers 2013 (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
NHL 13 (Sale: $41.99, PS Plus: $29.40, Regular: $59.99)
Rayman Origins (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Rayman Origins PS Vita (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
Resident Evil 4 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Retro/Grade (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

And here's today's PS+:
Anomaly Warzone Earth!

The discounts have a few highlights, but PS+? Anomaly? Come on!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, SCEA just continues to redefine what terrible is:

Catherine (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
Counter Strike Global Offensive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Dyad (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Escape Plan (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
I Am Alive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $19.99)
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (Sale: $24.99, PS Plus: $17.49, Regular: $35.99)
Magic: The Gathering – Dules of the Planeswalkers 2013 (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
NHL 13 (Sale: $41.99, PS Plus: $29.40, Regular: $59.99)
Rayman Origins (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Rayman Origins PS Vita (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
Resident Evil 4 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Retro/Grade (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

And here's today's PS+:
Anomaly Warzone Earth!

The discounts have a few highlights, but PS+? Anomaly? Come on![/QUOTE]

The discounts aren't too bad. I'll be picking up Retro/Grade. I want I Am Alive, but it'll probably be cheaper during the next steam sale.

But yeah, while it is a good game, Anomaly Warzone Earth is pretty weak in terms of value for the free PS+ game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Those are terrible sales. Rayman's okay, but I won't be buying it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

The Rayman discounts are nice and if you don't own the game, you should seriously consider it. It's the best platformer I've played in the past 10 years, easily. I've bought it thrice, platinumed it twice, and will probably pick up the digital version for Vita just so I can replay it on the go in the future.

The discount on LBP Vita is substantial too... $18 is less than 50% of the retail $40... I'm strongly considering it. The other sales for these week are pretty weak in my opinion though.

The worst is definitely Anomaly for PS+. That fucking game is a port of a indie PC game I swear I've owned on Steam for 2+ years.

Edit:

Josh, I'll probably by retro/grade too, I'm just a bit bummed it's not on sale for 360, since I think the idea of playing it with a RB/GH guitar is pretty sweet and all my rhythm game perhipherals are on 360.

bread's done
Back