GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

WTF is going on in here? It's like a rinky dink ass comic book store in here. Shit's dullsville, talking about video game books 'n' shit. Get back to BSG. :nottalking:

[quote name='The Crotch']fuck books based on videogames.

I may be the biggest fucking nerd I know - and I know some big fucking nerds - but that is one low to which I have not stooped.[/QUOTE]
This.
[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah fuck video game books I'm in the same boat I don't think I'll ever read a book based on a video game[/QUOTE]
And this.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']WTF is going on in here? It's like a rinky dink ass comic book store in here. Shit's dullsville, talking about video game books 'n' shit. Get back to BSG. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
It's been Starcraft and the Walking Dead game for the last page or so.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
This is a forum,
Stop writing your posts like this,
keep your poetry.

No poetry here,
Mister Spicy Taco Man,
Read more Halo books.[/QUOTE]

Love the sentiment. I :rofl:ed
I turned yours into a haiku.

[quote name='The Crotch']It's been Starcraft and the Walking Dead game for the last page or so.[/QUOTE]
50 posts per page for me, so that's a long page.

Also I didn't read any of it. :bouncy:

Rising bawx art.

23756_10151148174730986_2101870347_n.jpg

[quote name='BlueScrote']Halsey is being scape-goated essentially for stuff that came to light after the war is over.

During the war no one cared to ask where the S2's came from, but after the war the secrets came out.

Also, the current book series writer Karen Traviss hates Halsey.[/QUOTE]
I really hate Karen Traviss for her hate of Halsey. I fucking love that woman like a mom.

Josh's mom, even.

[quote name='BlueScrote']MrSpicyTacoMan,

I agree completely.
I've read most of the Halo books except for the ongoing Greg Bear books.
Please stop writing your posts like this.
This is a message forum,
not a poetry slam.[/QUOTE]
God, I could not possibly agree with this more than I do.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Thats what I figured
But I find it difficult to believe that people would actually believe she acted without the
sanction of the UNSC,
and that they knew exactly what kinda shady shit she was doing every step of the way.
I'm sure ONI would've looked into the project extensively
once they found out she was using flash cloning

My posts are purely lines of thought
leave me alone
or I'll start busting everything out in haiku form

also I need to find someone who has read the starcraft novels on this forum[/QUOTE]

I've read Heaven's Devils (raynor + findley) and Starcraft Ghost: Nova. I've heard good things about the other ones.

The good thing about video game expanded fiction is it's generally really quick reads. I've been re-reading hobbit and the prose is meandering as fuck.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I've read Heaven's Devils (raynor + findley) and Starcraft Ghost: Nova. I've heard good things about the other ones.

The good thing about video game expanded fiction is it's generally really quick reads. I've been re-reading hobbit and the prose is meandering as fuck.[/QUOTE]
i have those, haven't read them yet though
they were good?

[quote name='gunm']So. Who buying dat Valve PS360? Console Steam Sales baby![/QUOTE]

I already have one, it's called a PC.

[quote name='Indignate']I beat Binary Domain.
[/QUOTE]

Holler if you're DEAD!

I think there was more gun gameplay in the 7 hours it took to beat Binary Domain than in the 28 hours I played of Mass Effect 3. Guess what?! There were boss fights in Binary Domain too!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']i have those, haven't read them yet though
they were good?[/QUOTE]

I thought they were good enough. Pretty standard fare for Gaming expanded universe fiction. They're both fairly isolated from the rest of the universe though. The first is just the development of the relationship between Raynor and Findley and the latter is basically Nova's story.

God fucking dammit Kotaku, stop putting up actually interesting articles.

"We were talking to Atari, and we started talking, and oh my god this was like the Cherokee Trail of Tears pitch," he said. "They asked in 2007 if we wanted to do Baldur's Gate 3, and I'm like 'Yes, if you guys are serious about it.' They were like, 'What do you mean?' I said, 'If you'll put a real budget behind it: it can't be $10 million, it needs to be $20 million, $25 million. If you really want to do this, then you need to put a real budget behind it. You need to give a budget that BioWare would have to do a Mass Effect or whatever. It has to be a real budget.'"

Atari was hesitant, but they said they'd think about it. A few months later, in early 2008, they came back to Urquhart and gave him the okay, saying they really wanted to get the game done. "They were like 'OK, we really wanna do this, we feel we can get funding, we feel this we feel that, so let's start talking about it,'" Urquhart told me.

So in April, Obsidian started putting together a pitch for Baldur's Gate 3.

I've been playing Planetside 2 the last couple of days. The concept is really cool, but the gunplay just doesn't seem good.

[quote name='Indignate']How come you didn't make up a clever name for Dead Space?

Or are you suggesting that the name is already a satire?[/QUOTE]

Simple answer:
He hasn't played it yet so he doesn't have a clever opinion on it. ;)

[quote name='Indignate']I beat Binary Domain.

Hank recommends good games.[/QUOTE]
Usually I do. Ask Jimbo about Final Fight Streetwise. :cool:

Game was fun as hell for free though.

Arrrr.

Got annihilated last night, went to bed at 3 AM. Got up at 10 AM and saw Da Hobbit. Was good.

bread's done
Back