GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

Kotaku did have a fucking awesome article on the decline and death of Silicon Knights not too long ago.

I was as shocked as anyone else.
[quote name='Indignate']Well that ended the only possible way it could have.[/QUOTE]
Ayup.

[quote name='The Crotch']Kotaku did have a fucking awesome article on the decline and death of Silicon Knights not too long ago.

I was as shocked as anyone else.
[/QUOTE]
That was a damned beautiful article. One of the best I've read in a long time.

[quote name='The Crotch']Ain't no party like a cylon party.[/QUOTE]
Because it's nearly indistinguishable from a human party!

[quote name='distgfx']The only parts of that that are actually new are the release date and spec requirements[/QUOTE]

So you're saying you already have your pre-order in? :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Tonight I'm going to play racing games with a wheel while drinking.[/QUOTE]

I still think it would be more epic for you to play Batman with a wheel while drinking.

--

I stopped reading Kotaku when they started using the new layout.

Yeah idk why I read Kotaku
more habit than anything else.
They do have something good once in a long time though.
But man, i really hate all their writers

Dead Rising has taken over my apartment. While my roommate plays my copy of the original in one room, I've been playing Off the Record (after buying it in the Halloween PSN sale. Killing a midget clown is always something I do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So you're saying you already have your pre-order in? :cool:[/QUOTE]

original.jpg

[quote name='BlueScrote']Since when do you have roommates?[/QUOTE]

had one last spring, this semester I've been in an apartment with a different one.

[quote name='The Crotch']Ayup.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it ended like that cuz this was waaaaaaaaaaaaay more fucked up. At least it is if you choose the right option and not pussy out.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Because it's nearly indistinguishable from a human party![/QUOTE]

Not when you're there.

[quote name='panzerfaust']3D or 2D for the hobbit ya'll?[/QUOTE]

2D.

And how the hell did a short story turn into 9 fucking hours??? I blame Harry Potter. Now WB needs another cash cow...

[quote name='gunm']2D.

And how the hell did a short story turn into 9 fucking hours??? I blame Harry Potter. Now WB needs another cash cow...[/QUOTE]

The book is heavy with exposition and history of certain characters that can be explored more in cinema. Also, Jackson has said he using some information from the expansive LOTR appendices. It is vaguely mentioned in the novel of the meeting of the white wizards and the banishment of the necromancer, and both those entire events will be in the movies.

[quote name='GhostShark']The book is heavy with exposition and history of certain characters that can be explored more in cinema. Also, Jackson has said he using some information from the expansive LOTR appendices. It is vaguely mentioned in the novel of the meeting of the white wizards and the banishment of the necromancer, and both those entire events will be in the movies.[/QUOTE]

I'm about 4 chapters into re-reading The Hobbit and the only mention of a necromancer is where Gandalf met Thorin's Father.

[quote name='GhostShark']The book is heavy with exposition and history of certain characters that can be explored more in cinema. Also, Jackson has said he using some information from the expansive LOTR appendices. It is vaguely mentioned in the novel of the meeting of the white wizards and the banishment of the necromancer, and both those entire events will be in the movies.[/QUOTE]
zaraki is gonna learn bankai
comments?

[quote name='The Crotch']Lilly shoots Smaug in the face.[/QUOTE]

Stop reminding me.

[quote name='GUNNM']zaraki is gonna learn bankai
comments?[/QUOTE]

lolno

Isn't he still like half dead?

[quote name='Indignate']Stop reminding me.

lolno

Isn't he still like half dead?[/QUOTE]
Yes but his bankai didn't break so he didn't need to go to whatever new place of a guy ichigo will probably kill

call cheapyd that ninja has an uzi and like a car and shit

I called cheapy d and left his ass behind to deal with those mexican dudes in luchador masks
RIP CHEAPY D =[

[quote name='GUNNM']zaraki is gonna learn bankai
comments?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to Unohana's past more than anything now.

I also started Saints Row 3. It's pretty rad so far.

fuck yeah unohana was always awesome wasn't aizen scared of her or something when he was about to murder that little kid with ice (I'm bad with names)

Twelve hours left of free Duke Nukem 3D on GOG. I think Witcher 2 is, like, eight dollars today, too.

Also, I just had my first ever CTD in New Vegas![quote name='Indignate']Stop reminding me.[/QUOTE]
Not until the end of days.

Can I make it through the game without becoming a cylon?

Don't get me wrong, it's fun and unique. But it's also happened 100% of the time now, including the aborted game that we had to stop on round one because someone dropped a loyalty card on the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Can I make it through the game without becoming a cylon?

Don't get me wrong, it's fun and unique. But it's also happened 100% of the time now, including the aborted game that we had to stop on round one because someone dropped a loyalty card on the table.[/QUOTE]

Resistance is futile.

That's the Cylons, right? ;)

Human 4 lyfe.

Also, I finished season 1 of the show. How far am I supposed to watch before we can play Pegasus? Somewhere in season 3 right?

I take full partial responsibilityblame.[quote name='ihadFG']Human 4 lyfe.

Also, I finished season 1 of the show. How far am I supposed to watch before we can play Pegasus? Somewhere in season 3 right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the first third or so of season 3.

I watched Forward Unto Dawn cuz my cousin wanted to watch it.

It was alright. He was straight up disappointed when Master Chief showed up but didn't have the same voice.

I was a little disappointed too.

[quote name='The Crotch']Can I make it through the game without becoming a cylon?[/QUOTE]

I know right? It's like "Guys, you know that I can lose too? I don't have to win all the time."

Yeah I noticed the voice actor was different but he didn't do bad that british chick was hot
In halo 4 lasky had to tell chief that he was from corbulo academy which kinda sucked because the writers didn't fit the forward unto dawn story part into the game :(

The spartan ops episodes are pretty badass too but only 5 are out and they're really short.

I have a serious problem with the new Spartans in those Spartan Ops videos. They have no respect for anything and are too much like normal soldiers. I prefer my Spartans to be merciless unfeeling machines.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have a serious problem with the new Spartans in those Spartan Ops videos. They have no respect for anything and are too much like normal soldiers. I prefer my Spartans to be merciless unfeeling machines.[/QUOTE]
Well they weren't brain washed as kids they're just normal humans

bread's done
Back