GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

If me and whoknows were scene girls, this would be us:

tumblr_mbc3tpKgWb1rdnitno1_500.gif

Obviously the one on the left is Zeki.

[quote name='whoknows']You know that's what you meant.[/QUOTE]

No, I meant that you're always being mean to me, like that girl calling Leda stupid.

Also, you're always biting my style.

And I'm waaaaay prettier than you.

god hand was a franchise that didn't sell capcom a million copies in a day so they dropped it its made by the same guys who did okami IIRC

[quote name='panzerfaust']Was God Hand poorly received or something? It looks fantastic.[/QUOTE]

It is fantastic, only people who love ORC hate it.

[quote name='Luxuria']But why?[/QUOTE]

Because the new protoss air isn't total shit and zerg no longer have god-tier anti-air.

There are a lot of minor things I'd like to see changed yet, and they didn't even touch most of my major complaints about the game. But the most neglected part of the protoss tech tree in Wings of Liberty might be... fun and viable?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Was God Hand poorly received or something? It looks fantastic.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't watch the video I put in my sniped OP, do so.

Then go find a copy. Or buy it off of PSN.

[quote name='GUNNM']I like both games D=[/QUOTE]

Not everybody who loves ORC hates it, just the people with bad opinions.

Guys, I've got some bad news.

There's a triple-headed serpent here with one hell of a bite and he knows you, he knows you and laughs and locks the door.

yo like, i need to know my participation grade. it's worth 20% and i don't know if i'm fucked or in the clear for a B. test is at 8 in the morning too, i dont think this is ethical.

quick, someone tell me if there is any reason i shouldn't murder fools instead of knocking them out in Dishonored (not going for any no kill achievements)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']quick, someone tell me if there is any reason i shouldn't murder fools instead of knocking them out in Dishonored (not going for any no kill achievements)[/QUOTE]

You get a worse ending.

Or a better ending?

I swear to fucking Christ, Mayans, if you spread Christianity to another one of my cities, I will drop a holy war in your god damn asshole.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']i understand nothing in this thread...

who the fuck is zeki[/QUOTE]

You and I may be the only two people in GGT who have no idea who Zeki is.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']ending is literally it? no items or magic i'll miss out on? because i'll just watch the other ending on youtube haha[/QUOTE]

Well, if you want/care about having all Achievements/Trophies, one of them does involve not killing anyone...

[quote name='panzerfaust']yo like, i need to know my participation grade. it's worth 20% and i don't know if i'm fucked or in the clear for a B. test is at 8 in the morning too, i dont think this is ethical.[/QUOTE]
i bitched at my teachers aide or w/e its called till they updated those grades like a week before final. i always have to remind them or they never do it.
prolly still barely passed that accountancy bullshit

Gotta get that fat participation/homework grade
only way to to fail exams and still pass the class!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Because the new protoss air isn't total shit and zerg no longer have god-tier anti-air.

There are a lot of minor things I'd like to see changed yet, and they didn't even touch most of my major complaints about the game. But the most neglected part of the protoss tech tree in Wings of Liberty might be... fun and viable?[/QUOTE]

I get all my heart of the swarm news straight from the crotch.

bread's done
Back