GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']ending is literally it? no items or magic i'll miss out on? because i'll just watch the other ending on youtube haha[/QUOTE]

More plague rats if you kill people.

[quote name='gunm']
Well, if you want/care about having all Achievements/Trophies, one of them does involve not killing anyone...[/QUOTE]

It glitched on my playthrough so I (and many others) didn't get it. They might have fixed it by now though.

[quote name='The Crotch']
bm1uv.png
[/QUOTE]

I never watched the original Seinfeld, but I would love that show.

Ooh, big-ass GOG sale. 75% off on Bullfrog games (Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate, Populous, etc.), big sales on Witcher 1 and 2, and 50% off pretty much everything else that's actually good (Planescape Torment, Gabriel Knight, Beyond Good and Evil, Jagged Alliance 2, Anachronox, motherfucking Arcanum, etc.). Notably, neither Baldur's Gate nor its sequel are on sale, but Duke Nukem 3D is free.[quote name='BlueScrote']I get all my heart of the swarm news straight from the crotch.[/QUOTE]
So do I.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Guys. I gotta poop. But if I poop, UPS will show up. And I need them to take this box with them.

What do I do?[/QUOTE]

Leave it in the street.

[quote name='The Crotch']Ooh, big-ass GOG sale. 75% off on Bullfrog games (Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate, Populous, etc.), big sales on Witcher 1 and 2, and 50% off pretty much everything else that's actually good (Planescape Torment, Gabriel Knight, Beyond Good and Evil, Jagged Alliance 2, Anachronox, motherfucking Arcanum, etc.). Notably, neither Baldur's Gate nor its sequel are on sale, but Duke Nukem 3D is free.
So do I.[/QUOTE]
dude
thanks for that

[quote name='The Crotch']Ooh, big-ass GOG sale. 75% off on Bullfrog games (Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate, Populous, etc.), big sales on Witcher 1 and 2, and 50% off pretty much everything else that's actually good (Planescape Torment, Gabriel Knight, Beyond Good and Evil, Jagged Alliance 2, Anachronox, motherfucking Arcanum, etc.). Notably, neither Baldur's Gate nor its sequel are on sale, but Duke Nukem 3D is free.
So do I.[/QUOTE]
dude
thanks for that

[quote name='gunm']You and I may be the only two people in GGT who have no idea who Zeki is.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, as long as we all are more aware of Leda's existence, then I'm happy.

[quote name='The Crotch']Now that I own Syndicate, I can be retroactively angry about the Syndicate FPS.

fuck you, EA.[/QUOTE]

Cuz you didn't expect it to be good?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Guys. I gotta poop. But if I poop, UPS will show up. And I need them to take this box with them.

What do I do?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Leave it in the street.[/QUOTE]

Poop in the UPS guy's hand. "There's your signature, beeyotch! And gimme mah skullz." :cool:

CBC: "Government starting from scratch to find a fighter jet."

So fuck you, F-35. Probably going to end up with Super Hornets or maaaaaybe the Eurofighter, though I'd prefer the Rafale. Shame we can't really go with the Gripen; that thing's awesome.

I'm kind of surprised that the Gripen is such a good plane, really. I guess the Swedes make better aircraft than they do personnel carriers. But it's only a single-engine aircraft and its range is a little short for our needs.

[quote name='The Crotch']I'm kind of surprised that the Gripen is such a good plane, really. I guess the Swedes make better aircraft than they do personnel carriers. But it's only a single-engine aircraft and its range is a little short for our needs.[/QUOTE]

What is your opinion of the yf-19?

I am a complete fan of it, though the yf-21 is certainly an upgrade.

I have never in my life heard those names and a brief trip to Wikipedia tells me that you are a fucking weeaboo.

But seriously, fuck Swedish-made personnel carriers.

"What do you do if you're about to get run over by a Hägglund?"

"Take your time."

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But does it feel like 60 FPS like DmC?[/QUOTE]

Even DmC felt faster and no, I'm not making this up.

[quote name='The Crotch']I have never in my life heard those names and a brief trip to Wikipedia tells me that you are a fucking weeaboo.

But seriously, fuck Swedish-made personnel carriers.

"What do you do if you're about to get run over by a Hägglund?"

"Take your time."[/QUOTE]

I do my best to troll at every chance I can take :D Also the Su-47 is the sexiest looking jet fighter, while the A-10 Thunderbolt is meanest looking jet.

Also the F-35 has Warhawk implications, which makes it awesome in my book :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5XGPymi0E

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But does it feel like 60 FPS like DmC?[/QUOTE]

The new Hobbit movie is going to feel like I am actually there!

Dammit Blizzard, just when I start complimenting you.

With the nerfed infestor in Heart of the Swarm, a lot of people are worried that ZvZ will be nothing but mutalisk wars. So Blizzard... just gave mutalisks a massive buff.

wat.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Guys, I think whoknows hates us now.

Which is fine, because IGN gave him a 3 also. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

IGN doesn't give out their numbers lightly. 3 on a scale of 10 is pretty damn good in my book!

I'm a hard judge!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Guys, I think whoknows hates us now.

Which is fine, because IGN gave him a 3 also. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Which is funny because he gives IGN's opinions a 10.

"I've been thinking about you"

"I think about you too."

"...our group is small"

"You're small."

lolwat? Lee you are such a goddamn player.

[quote name='The Crotch']I know exactly what part of exactly what episode you're on.

And I'm willing to bet you did the same thing I did.[/QUOTE]

Of course I fuckin did.

I'm starting episode 4 now. I'm going to finish this thing tonight cuz I don't want it in my life anymore

Oh Ben you little fuckin bitch.

If this game ever gives me the chance to shoot him, I'm going to do it twice.

Where the fuck is the option that lets me take Clementine and just walk away form everyone?

At first I was like "Look Molly, I don't care how awesome you are, you can never replace Carley."

Then I was like "Damn it Molly, I can't do this again. I can't suffer another heartbreak watching someone I love get murdered, but loving you feels so right."

But then I was like "What's that bitch? You leaving me? Well fuck you. I hope some zombie eats your ass out, fuckin whore."

I feel that all my emotions were justified.

[quote name='panzerfaust']3D or 2D for the hobbit ya'll?[/QUOTE]

I'll be seeing it in 2D.

I always find it harder to enjoy the visuals of a movie in 3D.

bread's done
Back