GGT 208 Celebrates 6 Years of God Hand and Leda Pics OMG KAWAII

[quote name='The Crotch']
nPv50.png

So are you playing tonight or not, Indignation?[/QUOTE]
lol Love people.

Sometimes I think we could lose half of our population and there'd be no harm done.

[quote name='dothog']What people don't realize is that all of those same people issue similar tweets at every commercial break.

WHO DA FUQ DIS BITCH TALKIN BOUT DISH SOAP ! KITCHEN GOT DISHSOP BITCH BRING BACK DA GAME![/QUOTE]
WUT THE FUQ MAN WHO DIS BALD ASS CRACKA IN A WHITE SHURT? SCRUBBIN' BUBBLEZ $$$$A WUT?

And I love how they pepper in commercials for jewelry stores. Dropping hints, your lady needs some bling or she gonna be PISSED you gettin' drunk and watchin' football all day, $$$$a!! Buy dat bitch a ring and shut her the fuck up!!

[quote name='GUNNM']:applause:

''Get this fucking n$$$$ off of the screen so I can see my favorite football team full of n^^^^''[/QUOTE]
YEEH MAAAN WUT DA FUQ?
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Best part was the NBC broadcast team said "we're cutting to this, if you don't want to miss the NFL game, we'll be airing it over on CNBC".[/QUOTE]
lol Smart. Though most people watching football don't have a fucking clue what CNBC is, or what channel it's on.
[quote name='panzerfaust']man my professors just love me. was fighting for a D in my operating systems class and I end up with an A.

don't go to over half the lectures of the Japanese culture course and I get an A in participation.

and my all nighter essay on Final Fantasy VIII is going to be used as the future class example.

wut wut[/QUOTE]
Sounds like NIU.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, SCEA just continues to redefine what terrible is:

Catherine (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
Counter Strike Global Offensive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Dyad (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Escape Plan (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
I Am Alive (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $19.99)
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (Sale: $24.99, PS Plus: $17.49, Regular: $35.99)
Magic: The Gathering – Dules of the Planeswalkers 2013 (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
NHL 13 (Sale: $41.99, PS Plus: $29.40, Regular: $59.99)
Rayman Origins (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Rayman Origins PS Vita (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
Resident Evil 4 (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Retro/Grade (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

And here's today's PS+:
Anomaly Warzone Earth!

The discounts have a few highlights, but PS+? Anomaly? Come on![/QUOTE]
Lots of fail, but I'm down for RE4.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Best part was the NBC broadcast team said "we're cutting to this, if you don't want to miss the NFL game, we'll be airing it over on CNBC".[/QUOTE]
wtf, wish i knew this at the time.

Lol definitely sounds like NIU
I had to be reminded that I actually had exams, and still passed everything.

Wish I knew about that at the time.

Definitely sounds like NIU.
I forgot I even had exams, and still passed everything.
Gotta love shitty state schools.

[quote name='panzerfaust']man my professors just love me. was fighting for a D in my operating systems class and I end up with an A.

don't go to over half the lectures of the Japanese culture course and I get an A in participation.

and my all nighter essay on Final Fantasy VIII is going to be used as the future class example.

wut wut[/QUOTE]
That definitely sounds like NIU
Gotta love shitty state schools

I forgot I had exams this semester.
I'm also in the honor roll.
LOL weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if you kill more people in Dishonored you get a "darker" ending than if you simply stealth on through, because I guess the corpses you create would spread more of the rat plague.

that annoys me

when is bsg?

Hey look, CAG is functioning again. Cool.

BSG is in two hours. We never actually confirmed a fifth player, but I think we think that Indignate is in?

Yeah, 8pm EST, which would be 7pm central.

I texted Indignate, but he hasn't responded...not sure what's up. He still hasn't confirmed for 8pm.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
rPy2P.gif
[/QUOTE]

This made me smile.

[quote name='GUNNM']dunno why SFXMM works on my PC now but it does ^___^
tumblr_m5c68hnGuT1qhkgdno1_500_large.gif
[/QUOTE]

You were on your way and this confrims you as a person in the GGT that I like. Welcome to the club exclusively full of every other GGT member that wasn't you.

[quote name='dothog']She's saying "pussy in the road." Apparently running over cats with her '89 Fiesta rates two-thumbs up. Sounds plausible.

And you can trust me on this, I'm an expert lip reader.[/QUOTE]

I watch all my Leda videos with the sound off.

For lip reading of course.

[quote name='The Crotch']
nPv50.png

So are you playing tonight or not, Indignation?[/QUOTE]

I like how mostly every person is a douchey looking white guy or a douchey looking black guy. No discrimination there.

Indignation is a spell in the Tales of games.

[quote name='dothog']What people don't realize is that all of those same people issue similar tweets at every commercial break.

WHO DA FUQ DIS BITCH TALKIN BOUT DISH SOAP ! KITCHEN GOT DISHSOP BITCH BRING BACK DA GAME![/QUOTE]

Is it worth it to follow these people just to see their tweets on these specific football days?

[quote name='The Crotch']I just like the idea of people watching football and suddenly holy shit a BLACK guy?[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. I always lock my doors or try to hide my stuff in my pockets though.

[quote name='GUNNM']:applause:

''Get this fucking n$$$$ off of the screen so I can see my favorite football team full of n^^^^''[/QUOTE]

You're taking it too far.

Nobody wants to watch CNBC.

[quote name='panzerfaust']and my all nighter essay on Final Fantasy VIII is going to be used as the future class example.[/QUOTE]

When are you posting this?

[quote name='j-cart']I once fought to lower my grade, I was very successful at it. I did it to try to get the new hire professor at the time fired, didn't work because the Dean of the School couldn't publicly state that the new hire was incompetent (in the following years the Dean would later be phased out of his job). That was the last time I held a position in student body too. The lowered grade forced me out because I was below the GPA requirement :D[/QUOTE]

I feel like there's some deeper meaning here. Were you trying to be rebellious to your parents or just trying to avoid the stereotype of being good at math?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Josh, I'll probably by retro/grade too, I'm just a bit bummed it's not on sale for 360, since I think the idea of playing it with a RB/GH guitar is pretty sweet and all my rhythm game perhipherals are on 360.[/QUOTE]

You're a peripheral.

[quote name='The Crotch']CAG is virtually unusable for me right now for some reason so... I'll just be on Skype when it's time to play. Whenever the fuck that was. Shit.[/QUOTE]

You sound like Ice-T

[quote name='distgfx']Uh...[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='j-cart']We never said you didn't :D[/QUOTE]

I'm saying that. Right. Now.

[quote name='GhostShark']Saints Row 3 is awesome. Just thought I would drop in and say that.[/QUOTE]

It is. I've already said how attracted I am to the character I made, but it's better than just that.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if you kill more people in Dishonored you get a "darker" ending than if you simply stealth on through, because I guess the corpses you create would spread more of the rat plague.[/QUOTE]

It makes tactical sense.

[quote name='The Crotch']BSG is in two hours. We never actually confirmed a fifth player, but I think we think that Indignate is in?[/QUOTE]

You would think that.

[quote name='ihadFG']I texted Indignate, but he hasn't responded...not sure what's up. He still hasn't confirmed for 8pm.[/QUOTE]

I was asleep. gosh.

[quote name='ihadFG']Alright, Indignate confirmed I think.[/QUOTE]

You would think that.

[quote name='The Crotch']You think?

Damn you and your feminine wiles, Douglas![/QUOTE]

I don't know what this means.

But I have one condition.

I have to be Gambit Cylon.

That might be two conditions, I'm not sure.

[quote name='Indignate']You're Canadian.[/QUOTE]
Actually, you've just reminded me that this line of joking is probably in pretty poor taste for me give the whole "one of my neighbours killed two mounties in my home town a couple years back"...

[quote name='The Crotch']Actually, I probably shouldn't joke about that, since one of my neighbours killed two mounties in my home town a couple years back...[/QUOTE]
Maybe we should make a song called Mountie Killer.

[quote name='Indignate']Holy Shit Leda Lives in Canada!!?!@#$@?$;g[sdo0g-i98ge54wh[/QUOTE]

Crotch gonna steal your woman.

[quote name='Indignate']Crotch, are Leda's fuckin dirtbag boyfriend that pounds her out every night?[/QUOTE]
That's not even a sentence.
[quote name='Indignate']Holy Shit Leda Lives in Canada!!?!@#$@?$;g[sdo0g-i98ge54wh[/QUOTE]
She looks like a Toronto or a Vancouver. Probably Toronto. Maaaaybe Victoria.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's not even a sentence.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. There's a subject and verb, some proper nouns, and a couple adjectives thrown in there.

[quote name='The Crotch']She looks like a Toronto or a Vancouver. Probably Toronto. Maaaaybe Victoria.[/QUOTE]

She moved there to be with her scumbag boyfriend.

So I guess wherever you live. She's obviously initially from California.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Goddamn do I hate this area.[/QUOTE]
I like it nice and quiet.

This area needs a whole foods and a gym.
school gym blows fucking cock. I remember waking up at 6 in the morning just to be able to fit in the weights room
If i wasn't living in lincoln dorm I don't think i would've ever even tried to get into that gym
go figure a bunch of hill billys and college kids couldn't care less about those two things

I like Indignacio's new avatar.

[quote name='panzerfaust']a.) block and eat the grab
b.) dp and get blocked
c.) grab and get DPd
d.) back dash and get sweeped

sounds about right[/QUOTE]
Bingo. Pretty much just get frustrated until you lose. I'm looking for a job and it's miserable.

[quote name='j-cart']Don't because I want to play for the ending myself.[/QUOTE]

He can use the spoiler tab then.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like Indignacio's new avatar.[/QUOTE]

It was Crotch's idea and he put the effort in to make the guy who makes them make it.

[quote name='GUNNM']lol indignate's av[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='distgfx']Your avatar is amazing.[/QUOTE]

My favorite part is the tattoo, and the pokeball necklace, and the blue hair, and the eyeshadow, and the all of it.

bread's done
Back