GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious Sam series is always a good time. Especially 3, because they team him up with people that go by the book, and he's like "fuck it, blow everything up!" And they get all upset with him. lol

I hit a homerun on my first pitch, that means I beat the game in my book.

Pooh is totally on the roids my HR was 138m, meaning 452 feet.

[quote name='panzerfaust']man, getting a part time job through connections doesn't feel right, but i did[/QUOTE]

That's how I've gotten every job I've ever had. Though I will be graduating soon, so getting one without any connections will be odd.

[quote name='panzerfaust']man, getting a part time job through connections doesn't feel right, but i did[/QUOTE]

Sad to say it, but connections are everything.

I've never gotten a job by submitting a resume.

Also, "gotten" is an ugly fucking word.

A_vpO5UCQAAcWHx.jpg:large

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm going to die from stress while trying to finish Dead Space 2 on hard core. :[[/QUOTE]
fuck that shit.
I got to chapter 12 without a save and died on the part where you exit the crane and fly through space and have to dodge those huge building chunks.

Xbox is rewarded for its two disc system because changing from disc 1 to disc 2 counts as a free checkpoint.

OH I'm down for that sometime next week. Monday? You gotta make sure you have both expansions and the christmas deck. I have them all in my set

[quote name='GUNNM']fuck that shit.
I got to chapter 12 without a save and died on the part where you exit the crane and fly through space and have to dodge those huge building chunks.

Xbox is rewarded for its two disc system because changing from disc 1 to disc 2 counts as a free checkpoint.[/QUOTE]

That's chapter 7. Chapter 12 is in the mines just before the Goverment sector.
And I saved my second time right before then because that's where I'd made it to the last time I was playing and either (1) died on the big blob thing in the outside space part or (2) splatted into one of the asteroid/building chunks pulling the Die Hard 2.

I actually used my final save after reaching the beginning of Chapter 11. The last 4 chapters are going to be crazy. I'm on PS3, the closest thing to cheating is that I have the weapons packs which saved me some money early on... I'd actually played to the beginning of chapter 5 before I'd gotten the DLC too.

[quote name='The Crotch']Cards Against Humanity.

"If God didn't want us to enjoy the human body, he wouldn't have given us Boris the Soviet Love Hammer."[/QUOTE]

I'd actually join you guys if you played this; BSG isn't for me, but I like CAH.

Monday is typically BSG day, though the only time we've played CAH was one Wednesday. Suppose we could reverse this.

I have both expansions downloaded, but what's the story on the Christmas deck?

[quote name='The Crotch']Monday is typically BSG day, though the only time we've played CAH was one Wednesday. Suppose we could reverse this.

I have both expansions downloaded, but what's the story on the Christmas deck?[/QUOTE]

It's a mini expansion with Christmas themed cards that was just released in the begining of 12/2012.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's chapter 7. Chapter 12 is in the mines just before the Goverment sector.
And I saved my second time right before then because that's where I'd made it to the last time I was playing and either (1) died on the big blob thing in the outside space part or (2) splatted into one of the asteroid/building chunks pulling the Die Hard 2.

I actually used my final save after reaching the beginning of Chapter 11. The last 4 chapters are going to be crazy. I'm on PS3, the closest thing to cheating is that I have the weapons packs which saved me some money early on... I'd actually played to the beginning of chapter 5 before I'd gotten the DLC too.

.[/QUOTE]
Oh 7 been over a year since I last tried was gonna try before DS3 came out but I dont need that drama in my life right now.

The final chapters with that regenerator thing is gonna be brutal you can actually make it glitch out of the game

[quote name='The Crotch']So now that I am old we should play CAH.[/QUOTE]

That was weird how that happened.

I didn't like it one bit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's a mini expansion with Christmas themed cards that was just released in the begining of 12/2012.[/QUOTE]

My favorite part was that you could get it for free and then turn around it sell it for $20+

[quote name='Indignate']
My favorite part was that you could get it for free and then turn around it sell it for $20+[/QUOTE]

Holy bad karma, Batman!

[quote name='The Crotch']Cards Against Humanity.

"If God didn't want us to enjoy the human body, he wouldn't have given us Boris the Soviet Love Hammer."[/QUOTE]

The game where double penetration and Batman always win.

[quote name='Luxuria']The game where double penetration and Batman always win.[/QUOTE]
Unless I'm doing the judging, in which case YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS is pretty much the I Win card.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy bad karma, Batman![/QUOTE]

Right?

[quote name='panzerfaust']I could also explain Game of Thrones for ya'll[/QUOTE]

I was trying to figure out how to play it, but then I got bored.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Today's Steam sale is so wack that I'm buying Sleeping Dogs DLC. . .[/QUOTE]

You know you wanted it.

[quote name='Luxuria']The game where double penetration and Batman always win.[/QUOTE]

Nicolas Cage.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No thanks?
I just started it. :p[/QUOTE]

OMG Let's talk about it.

[quote name='The Crotch']Unless I'm doing the judging, in which case YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS is pretty much the I Win card.[/QUOTE]

Nicolas Cage.

[quote name='distgfx']
U8soK.jpg
[/QUOTE]
LOVE THIS. Zerki is disappeared.

[quote name='linkpwns']Is the deluxe edition of NS2 worth it?

EDIT: Nevermind. fuck artbooks[/QUOTE]
What is NS2? every time that someone brings it up I have no idea what it is.

[quote name='linkpwns']Is the deluxe edition of NS2 worth it?

EDIT: Nevermind. fuck artbooks[/QUOTE]

I have an extra copy.

/edit: I actually have two copies and I still havent fired up the game. fucking FTL.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What is NS2? every time that someone brings it up I have no idea what it is.[/QUOTE]
The stand-alone sequel to Half-Life mod "Natural Selection". It's a team-based FPS/RTS hybrid. Most players take the role of either marines - standard FPS gameplay - or choose between alien life-forms (wall-running "skulks", flying, farting bastards called "lerks", giant rhino-gorilla "onos", etc.), but one player on each team is in charge of gathering resources, placing structures, getting upgrades, and directing the rest of the time.

Play tonight, j-cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back