GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Something was off about NS2. Concept is fun and all, but it feels empty.[/QUOTE]
You were saying something about hit registration or recoil or... something? I dunno. Sometimes it's a little awkward for me to tell if I'm hitting an enemy as an alien - y'know, "how far does my horn reach" - but I've never had that sort of problem as a human.

The fact that our side was so commander-fucked and so comically behind in upgrades the whole game didn't help, though.

I would, but Jesus Christ 30 Liquibets. Never before has TL.net given me so many opportunities to prove me wrong about Starcraft.

EDIT: Three bets against Jaedong LET'S GO!

Starcraft is all K-pop all the time. Unless you're watching White-Ra's stream, because I'm pretty sure that dude lives in some seedy Eastern-European dance club.

Also, best round of FTL yet. Got all three achievements with the Stealth A (unclocking the Stealth B) plus I unlocked the Slug A. The final boss didn't even do health damage to my ship until the third round.

[quote name='The Crotch']You were saying something about hit registration or recoil or... something? I dunno. Sometimes it's a little awkward for me to tell if I'm hitting an enemy as an alien - y'know, "how far does my horn reach" - but I've never had that sort of problem as a human.

The fact that our side was so commander-fucked and so comically behind in upgrades the whole game didn't help, though.[/QUOTE]

That is quite the problem to have.

Thanks for the Dota Icebeast.

Watched the Hobbit tonight. Having recently re-read the book I liked some of the things they expanded on. It was still long as fuck though. Like the LOTR trilogy I'll enjoy watching the eventual extended cut at home and taking breaks as I please more though.

Horse-carjacking-GTA-video-game-hax.gif

[quote name='Indignate']Does Cudi have some fascination with Converse?[/QUOTE]

He was tired of the thug life and wanted to be scene.

Damn it Crotch.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The Youtube preview still for that 2nd video makes it look like she's thinking"Maaaan. . .Imma get high as FUUUUUCK offa this shit!!"[/QUOTE]

I want Hank to make a hair/bread tutorial.

[quote name='Luxuria']

@Blue: What did they miss out on? Actually, what was the cutoff point?[/QUOTE]

"An Unexpected Journey" ends after
The Great Eagles rescue the company from the wargs/orcs/goblins after crossing the Misty Mountains

Honestly, they didn't cut a whole lot out from the book. They added a lot of backstory to what Gandalf does when he disappears for longs periods of time in the book.

Buy azithromycin single-dose packetBuy z pack antibioticsGet azithromycin no prescription AZITHROMYCIN could be a macrolide antibiotic that interferes that has the growth of bacterial cells. It is undoubtedly used to help remedy bacterial infections in various body parts. Azithromycin also treats sexually transmitted vaginal or urinary tract infections a consequence of chlamydia. In order to not be employed by colds, flu, or some other virus infections.

Buy azithromycin online australia

Buy zithromax online no prescription

Order azithromycin online no prescription

Buy zithromax without rx

The prescription antibiotic Zithromax is commonly employed for the treatment of various common infections, as an example bacterial infections and sexually transmitted diseases. By decreasing bacteria's ability to end up making protein and affecting peptide activity, the medicine can help to stop bacteria from continuing to reside in and cause infection in the childs body. Zithromax really shines either tablet form or because of a liquid suspension and is especially licensed for use in both children and adults.

Oh man, they banned him already.

[quote name='The Crotch']I would just like to thank Flash for waiting until he was no longer on my anti-team to all-kill EG-TL.[/QUOTE]

Is there not a Starcraft thread?

Not that I don't enjoy your perusements into that world, I'm just asking.

[quote name='Indignate']Oh man, they banned him already.

Is there not a Starcraft thread?

Not that I don't enjoy your perusements into that world, I'm just asking.[/QUOTE]

You should make a Leda thread.

[quote name='Indignate']Is there not a Starcraft thread?

Not that I don't enjoy your perusements into that world, I'm just asking.[/QUOTE]
I'm the OP of it, actually.

Sorry. I was busy unlocking the rock cruiser in FTL.

EDIT: And the Zoltan B! The second round against the boss got really hairy - that's what happens when you have five god damn zoltan and one rock against an army of boarding drones - but it was my highest-score win yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't think I like that game.

So you dudes that watch all this Starcraft crap, do you actually play that Starcraft crap?

I think I'm the only dude that watches Starcraft crap at the moment, and I barely watch it at the moment aside from the odd proleague games because holy fuck finally some god damn map variety. I don't really have the time to dedicate to playing it right now.

Or, well, okay, I have the time, but I'd rather dedicate it to other shit. Because it can eat a lot of fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back