GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm assuming that those of you that don't already own Hotline Miami must not want it?

I'm sitting with a copy of it in my inventory so if anybody wants it to for themselves or to give to someone else, let me know.

[quote name='The Crotch']
Play tonight, j-cart?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I need someone to take me on a tour of the game.

[quote name='Indignate']So I'm assuming that those of you that don't already own Hotline Miami must not want it?

I'm sitting with a copy of it in my inventory so if anybody wants it to for themselves or to give to someone else, let me know.[/QUOTE]

If it is my copy I sent you, then I want it back!

Seriously.

Seriously, I am not serious about it.

[quote name='GhostShark']I don't have Hotline Miami because I keep forgetting to buy it when I see it for sale.[/QUOTE]

This guy needs Hotline Miami.

J-cart, I hope I command your first game so I can yell at you for every mistake. Then when you finally feel like you might be getting the hang of things, I'll throw down a bunch of bone walls to trap you in with the enemy.

[quote name='GhostShark']I don't have Hotline Miami because I keep forgetting to buy it when I see it for sale.[/QUOTE]

i firmly believe indie games are awful by default but hotline gets my faust of approval. it's worth whatever measly price it's currently at.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i firmly believe indie games are awful by default but hotline gets my faust of approval. it's worth whatever measly price it's currently at.[/QUOTE]

You should play more indie games, it makes you hip and in the know.

I'm not sure if I have you on Steam.

Name?

[quote name='j-cart']You should play more indie games, it makes you hip and in the know.[/QUOTE]

He can be just like Josh.

[quote name='The Crotch']I firmly believe that I am firmly confused what the definition of "indie" is these days.[/QUOTE]

Just ask Josh about it next time we're on Skype.

oh god

finally back to my computer after visiting my parents loaded up my new vegas save. die. reload die. reload.

eight deathclaws have been spawned behind me i dont see veronic or ede anywhere

no

Benefits of being part of the PC master race: console commands.

I don't know if it's a regular game bug or a mod acting up or what, though.

[quote name='The Crotch']The stand-alone sequel to Half-Life mod "Natural Selection". It's a team-based FPS/RTS hybrid. Most players take the role of either marines - standard FPS gameplay - or choose between alien life-forms (wall-running "skulks", flying, farting bastards called "lerks", giant rhino-gorilla "onos", etc.), but one player on each team is in charge of gathering resources, placing structures, getting upgrades, and directing the rest of the time.
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm.... Sounds quite interesting. I'll have to check it out!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hotline Miami is pretty good.[/QUOTE]
Co-signed!

[quote name='GUNNM']Would lincoln have freed slaves if he knew they would murder each other just curious[/QUOTE]
n1cehf.gif

[quote name='The Crotch']oh god

finally back to my computer after visiting my parents loaded up my new vegas save. die. reload die. reload.

no[/QUOTE]
Hooooly shit, that would piss me the fuck off. Thank God you're playing on PC and have console commands!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Definitely weird.

Also every time I see a sanitation worker in Sleeping Dogs, I have to throw him in the nearby dumpster. I can't help it.[/QUOTE]
Badass. :applause:

Been playing a bunch of CoD lately. I know it gets flak from the "hardcore" gamers but honestly I love it. It has a lot of dumbassery (so does every other game) but I still find myself going back to it. I've put in a little over 70 hours in BO2 Multi. I also finished the campaign last night because I was bored. Pretty fun, I like that they've completely accepted the role of basically being a videogame version of a Michael Bay movie. So many "oh snap" moments and explosions and weapons and craziness. It was fun while it lasted, but thankfully didn't overstay its welcome.

Also, I'll definitely take Hotline Miami if anyone still has a copy. I have most of you on my Steam List already (Jimbo_Slice). I have a copy of DOTA that I'd trade for it.

[quote name='The Crotch']oh god

no[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Time to TGM.

The place I quit has a cloaked super mutant with a hammer, kills me in one hit, can't see him. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

While these sound hilarious to me, I can image that's fairly frustrating. Did you guys save out at those places?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Been playing a bunch of CoD lately. I know it gets flak from the "hardcore" gamers but honestly I love it. It has a lot of dumbassery (so does every other game) but I still find myself going back to it. I've put in a little over 70 hours in BO2 Multi. I also finished the campaign last night because I was bored. Pretty fun, I like that they've completely accepted the role of basically being a videogame version of a Michael Bay movie. So many "oh snap" moments and explosions and weapons and craziness. It was fun while it lasted, but thankfully didn't overstay its welcome.

Also, I'll definitely take Hotline Miami if anyone still has a copy. I have most of you on my Steam List already (Jimbo_Slice). I have a copy of DOTA that I'd trade for it.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, that's how I feel as well about COD and Halo. Halo use to be the game that got shat on for being the frat boy game, but COD4 took over that title.

I've enjoyed what I've played of BO2's Multiplayer, although sometimes you have to take a step back to stop being frustrated at some of the things. It feels like they've toned back the killstreaks from MW3 (haven't played any other Treyarch games), so IMO that actually improves the gameplay.

[quote name='BlueScrote']While these sound hilarious to me, I can image that's fairly frustrating. Did you guys save out at those places?[/QUOTE]
The only earlier save I have for some reason is from two hours earlier. Not terrible, but it would still be pretty shitty if I was playing it on a console.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Rage for $5 or Trine 2 +DLC for 7.73?[/QUOTE]

Trine 2 is pretty fun, so that would get my vote. I bought Rage but have yet to play it.

[quote name='GhostShark']Trine 2 is pretty fun, so that would get my vote. I bought Rage but have yet to play it.[/QUOTE]

I thought Trine was better than Trine 2 -- not sure how the Trine 2 DLC was.

Daaaamn that was a rough fight in FTL. Their ship weapons were terrible, but they just kept launching god damn boarding drones. Between the fighting and the hull breaches letting all my air out, I almost lost my whole damn crew with a full-health ship. My poor 1 HP mantis only survived because I got him to the med-bay a second before the lack of air could kill him.

Just got a win with the Osprey (the artillery beam ship) even though I couldn't find weapons for shit. Would've been totally fucked if I didn't find that damn ion bomb in the seventh sector. Even then, the killing blow came from my artillery beam, as my weapons room spent half the final battle on fire. Unlocked the B-type ship, but I'm... not sure if I like it that much. You start with a missile, sure, but it doesn't look very cost-efficient, and I'll really miss the burst II. Upgraded artillery is nice and all, but that's still a long-ass charge time.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Dammit Civilization, I don't want to play one more turn.[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as one more turn in Civ.

[quote name='BlueScrote']While these sound hilarious to me, I can image that's fairly frustrating. Did you guys save out at those places?
[/QUOTE]
I have saves before him, just didn't feel like dealing with him. I need to restart it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back