GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Hah, Patrice made a round-about back to Ubisoft. Maybe he'll fix the Assassin's Creed series.

Koch Media did buy Volition and Saint's Row and also Metro. Whatever, as long as they keep Volition with SR, I don't care.

Sega did get Relic and CoH.

Crytek bought Homefront for some reason.

And nobody bought Vigil.

$500k Homefront (Crytek)
$26M for Relic (Sega)
$2.5M for THQ Montreal (Ubisoft)
$3.2M for South Park (Ubisoft)
$11M for Evolve (Take-Two)
$22.3M for Volition (Koch Media)
$5.8M for Metro (Koch Media)[/QUOTE]

No one wanted Darksiders lololol

[quote name='whoknows']No one wanted Darksiders lololol[/QUOTE]
Including you. Heartless bastard. :nottalking:

Also the Wii U now not only has more games than the Vita, it has more games in development than the Vita. lolVita.

I think it's mainly because Vigil isn't really working on anything right now.

Everything else that got picked up is already in development or close to being done.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Including you. Heartless bastard. :nottalking:

Also the Wii U now not only has more games than the Vita, it has more games in development than the Vita. lolVita.[/QUOTE]

Everyone probably thought "Why buy Darksiders when we can not buy Darksiders?"

It's the right way to think.

[quote name='whoknows']Everyone probably thought "Why buy Darksiders when we can not buy Darksiders?"

It's the right way to think.[/QUOTE]
Hmm. . .seems pretty sound.

I bought both of them though, sadly. I spent a whole $12. Power to the Playaz.

[quote name='whoknows']Darksiders 3 needs to be made by good developers.

Like Ninja Theory.[/QUOTE]
Pestilence will be so damn emo that he'll make Emo Dante look like Dante.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't give a shit, die in a fire, Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
I lean this way when it comes to Zelda "remakes." This shit is getting old. Make some new games, build some new IP already.

I get why they're doing it, they're being honest and they are fully committed to moving as many first-party titles as possible. So they're going to repackage the shit out of games every new console (and major handheld) generation, they're going to milk the N fanbase for every repurchase they can possibly get.

Super Mario All-Stars was waaaay ahead of its time.

It's a relatively recent phenomena (as a habit). They were giving away (!) Zelda ROMs in the GC era, and the GC openly supported GB/GBA play for a flat fee (cost of the Player, which was cheap), not on a per game basis.

But you had an "over and over" point to not support with evidence. Continue.

[quote name='distgfx']Sounds about right, still only care about Bayonetta 2.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this, and even then, I'm still worried because they're "trying to take advantage of what WiiU can offer"... hello Miis, touchscreen gimicks, etc. :roll:

What I really don't understand is Wind Waker HD. Why does it even exist? They're not adding online, they're not adding trophies... they're apparently changing the graphics a bit too, as I've already seen people bitch about "ruining" the original look and wishing it looked more like Dolphin was emulating the game... I really don't understand the point, other than "oh hey, I bet we could sell some systems with this, knowing the general praise a lot of gamers have for Wind Waker"...

Yeah, I'm also just not interested in Nintendo stuff anymore really. I re-bought a Wii last fall when my 360 was hacked and account locked for months. Had a fun time with New SMB and Zelda Skyward Sword, but haven't really touched it since. Will probably pick up Mario Galaxy 2 and DKC Returns at some point since I would like to play those and it's not really worth selling or trading the Wii since it's worth jackshit now (will probably just donate it when done with it).

But I have no interest in the Wii U. A new Metroid and Zelda game would be mildly tempting. But not worth buying a console for a couple games.

[quote name='The Crotch']The Wind Waker remake is weird to me, too. It's my favourite Zelda still, and not one I expected to see remade on the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

I still think it's an OK game, though I rank it below TP and OoT in the 3D Zelda games, but unless they're going to update it with a bunch of stuff that was cut when it was rushed out the door (allegedly, IIRC), or add something else to it, what's the point? There's no incentive there, or am I missing something... I could just go buy the gamecube disc for $5 and run it in Dolphin, right? :)

[quote name='GUNNM']Should I just throw away my 3DS now that it's nintendo's red headed step child and has a better son?[/QUOTE]
Give it to me since I need one for Fire Emblem.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I still think it's an OK game, though I rank it below TP and OoT in the 3D Zelda games, but unless they're going to update it with a bunch of stuff that was cut when it was rushed out the door (allegedly, IIRC), or add something else to it, what's the point? There's no incentive there, or am I missing something... I could just go buy the gamecube disc for $5 and run it in Dolphin, right? :)[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. I mean, they made brief mention of gameplay improvements, but I kinda doubt that's enough for me to justify buying it.

[quote name='dothog']I lean this way when it comes to Zelda "remakes." This shit is getting old. Make some new games, build some new IP already.

I get why they're doing it, they're being honest and they are fully committed to moving as many first-party titles as possible. So they're going to repackage the shit out of games every new console (and major handheld) generation, they're going to milk the N fanbase for every repurchase they can possibly get.

Super Mario All-Stars was waaaay ahead of its time.[/QUOTE]
Bingo. They love rereleasing old stuff. I'm honestly surprised they never ported Super Metroid to GBA or DS, since I would've bought that when I had them.
[quote name='whoknows']Nintendo lives off of releasing the same games over and over.[/QUOTE]
Mostly true. They do throw out a new bone every 15 years or so. New Newer Newest Super Mario Bros. isn't exactly new anymore.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Pretty much this, and even then, I'm still worried because they're "trying to take advantage of what WiiU can offer"... hello Miis, touchscreen gimicks, etc. :roll:

What I really don't understand is Wind Waker HD. Why does it even exist? They're not adding online, they're not adding trophies... they're apparently changing the graphics a bit too, as I've already seen people bitch about "ruining" the original look and wishing it looked more like Dolphin was emulating the game... I really don't understand the point, other than "oh hey, I bet we could sell some systems with this, knowing the general praise a lot of gamers have for Wind Waker"...[/QUOTE]
It exists because it's a quick and easy way to make a buck. I hope it's $60 at release.

[quote name='dmaul1114']But I have no interest in the Wii U. A new Metroid and Zelda game would be mildly tempting. But not worth buying a console for a couple games.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, that's how I feel.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I still think it's an OK game, though I rank it below TP and OoT in the 3D Zelda games, but unless they're going to update it with a bunch of stuff that was cut when it was rushed out the door (allegedly, IIRC), or add something else to it, what's the point? There's no incentive there, or am I missing something... I could just go buy the gamecube disc for $5 and run it in Dolphin, right? :)[/QUOTE]
You can't run GC games off of the discs with Dolphin. You have to dump them first, either using a GC with broadband adapter or a hacked Wii.

[quote name='The Crotch']Pretty much. I mean, they made brief mention of gameplay improvements, but I kinda doubt that's enough for me to justify buying it.[/QUOTE]
I'll live with playing it in 1080p on the aforementioned Dolphin. :bouncy:

Dear Sirs, sorry to bother you, I just smell that members have alive discussion at this place.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY with CLICKBANK? I made some cash with ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a pixel ads website for sale at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "ESTABLISHED WEBSITES") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES. please share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and 999WebDesign.com sounds good webdesign service. Many thanks!

[quote name='Nuppypast']Dear Sirs, sorry to bother you,[/QUOTE]

No problem, what can I do you for?

[quote name='Nuppypast'] I just smell that members have alive discussion at this place. [/QUOTE]

That's weird

[quote name='Nuppypast']I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY with CLICKBANK? [/QUOTE]

I am experienced with making money via job.

[quote name='Nuppypast']I made some cash with ITUNES before but not much.[/QUOTE]

Remarkable.

[quote name='Nuppypast']My friend has suggested to purchase a pixel ads website for sale at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "ESTABLISHED WEBSITES") [/QUOTE]

I am quite offended by the prospect that I am lazy. This is not going well for you.

[quote name='Nuppypast']I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES.[/QUOTE]

If they are affiliated with you, then I think not so.

[quote name='Nuppypast'] please share your opinion and experience?[/QUOTE]

My opinion, but never my experience. We don't do that here. See our discussions on DmC.

[quote name='Nuppypast']I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and 999WebDesign.com sounds good webdesign service.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m1xkkgrtK61qjunoxo1_500.gif

[quote name='Nuppypast'] Many thanks![/QUOTE]

Piss off.

I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii. But honestly, the WiiU already looks to have a lineup that will exceed the Wii within the first couple years. There's more than just the usual rehashes as well. If it was just rehashes, I wouldn't be too excited. A Xenoblade sequel and SMT x Fire Emblem aren't rehashes of the usual nintendo stuff. Neither are both Platinum games. Or Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3 is a sequel to a series we haven't seen since gamecube (and there were only two games at that). If those aren't your tastes then that's fine, but it's a step in the right direction to me after the Wii.

[quote name='ihadFG']I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii.[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel about DmC. It's Ninja Theory and the successor to DMC.

[quote name='ihadFG']I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii. But honestly, the WiiU already looks to have a lineup that will exceed the Wii within the first couple years. There's more than just the usual rehashes as well. If it was just rehashes, I wouldn't be too excited. A Xenoblade sequel and SMT x Fire Emblem aren't rehashes of the usual nintendo stuff. Neither are both Platinum games. Or Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3 is a sequel to a series we haven't seen since gamecube (and there were only two games at that). If those aren't your tastes then that's fine, but it's a step in the right direction to me after the Wii.[/QUOTE]

No doubt it's a step up from Wii. Most games don't need to use patented wagglemotion. :p It has a Vita as a controller and actual GAMES... IN HD!

However, I have no love of the system itself. It's got a few promising exclusives (Bayonetta 2, Rayman Legends) but other than that, I don't really give a flying fuck. ;)

[quote name='The Crotch']Hey Josh, have you seen the two best episodes of BSG yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but I will get there soon hopefully. Also, if you really are in the market for a 3DS, I have my old one for sale by the way.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No doubt it's a step up from Wii. Most games don't need to use patented wagglemotion. :p It has a Vita as a controller and actual GAMES... IN HD!

However, I have no love of the system itself. It's got a few promising exclusives (Bayonetta 2, Rayman Legends) but other than that, I don't really give a flying fuck. ;)[/QUOTE]

I got rid of my Wii, but will replace it with a WiiU whenever the price drops.

[quote name='gunm']I got rid of my Wii, but will replace it with a WiiU whenever the price drops.[/QUOTE]

Like a Kinect or a Move, I do not see myself buying one at this juncture. At least not until it's clearanced.

So one day, I may own a WiiU if I find a working one at a thrift shop 15 years from now for $20 with 10 games. :lol:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It has been such an amazing day

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No doubt it's a step up from Wii. Most games don't need to use patented wagglemotion. :p It has a Vita as a controller and actual GAMES... IN HD!

However, I have no love of the system itself. It's got a few promising exclusives (Bayonetta 2, Rayman Legends) but other than that, I don't really give a flying fuck. ;)[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[quote name='Indignate']I'm disappointed that this song has nothing to do with Shadow Moses.

I guess that was hoping too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEahE-4juQ[/QUOTE]
fucking horrible, and I really hate that faux 3D camera waggle shit that everyone is using now.

I think Mikey needs to see this video.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']It has been such an amazing day

[quote name='GUNNM']I dled that too I didn't dl that shitty ghostbusters or that RPG type game forgot the name[/QUOTE]

I got the Ghostbusters but wasn't aware of the D&D Daggerfell or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back