GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, finally watched the Heart of the Swarm opening. That's what you get for not having your tanks sieged up before the fight.

Sorry j-cart, but that's probably not going to be a viable composition. While ultras have been massively upgraded compared to their Wings of Liberty counterparts, they still get tripped up on zerglings like god damn crazy, and running a corridor of siege tanks is something nobody should ever do.[quote name='CaptainJoel']You're right about Fury. She's slim enough to possibly be a draw for the Asian audience, but I'm still not sure what kind of sales they'd get because the bulky art design of everything else in the world. Almost everything looks like it was born out of a 90's Image comic's love affair with super-deformed anime.[/QUOTE]
See, should have gone with Famine. Totally would have had a slim character from that.

I want to play Ni No Kuni but I didn't preorder it (Because my boss missed our last two pay checks...)
So now I gotta wait 1-3 weeks. I guess I'll play some more Dishonored in the mean time.

I might have to scrap the elemental weapons in dark souls they're doing no damage against the four kings.
Fire great scythe may have to sleep in the endless box for a bit

[quote name='The Crotch']
See, should have gone with Famine. Totally would have had a slim character from that.[/QUOTE]
Very true. I would have much preferred Famine over Fury.

[quote name='linkpwns']I want to play Ni No Kuni but I didn't preorder it (Because my boss missed our last two pay checks...)
So now I gotta wait 1-3 weeks. I guess I'll play some more Dishonored in the mean time.[/QUOTE]
I want to play it too, but I've got too much other stuff to play right now. Damn you, backlog!

[quote name='GUNNM']I might have to scrap the elemental weapons in dark souls they're doing no damage against the four kings.
Fire great scythe may have to sleep in the endless box for a bit[/QUOTE]

Go for magic based weapons against the Four Kings. Like I said before, pre-patch lightning was the shit, then it was nerfed to nerf status.

Also, I downloaded LoL. What have I done?

[quote name='Thomas96']I wish Nintendo would lie and/or promise some star fox and fzero.[/QUOTE]
Nintendo doens't have the balls to make another F Zero. The only way I'd want one is if they had Amusement Vision make it again, but they got shut down last year, so odds are slim.

Loved F Zero GX.

[quote name='whoknows']I watched it.

Was sweet.[/QUOTE]
I can't wait to see it for free. That, and Bullet To The Head. :bouncy:

[quote name='linkpwns']I want to play Ni No Kuni but I didn't preorder it (Because my boss missed our last two pay checks...)
So now I gotta wait 1-3 weeks. I guess I'll play some more Dishonored in the mean time.[/QUOTE]
I want to play it too. Looks sweet. It'll be the first JRPG I play since. . .Shit, I don't even remember. Lost Odyssey?

[quote name='gunm']I have ni no kuni on the way and will start that when I get it but I didn't care for the demo.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if any demo for an RPG can give you much of an idea how the game plays.

Anyways, the reason why I bought a PS3 was for Ni No Kuni, and I don't regret it.

I think I was sold when they had me searching for an actual red herring. That amused me for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nintendo doens't have the balls to make another F Zero. The only way I'd want one is if they had Amusement Vision make it again, but they got shut down last year, so odds are slim.

Loved F Zero GX. [/QUOTE]
If Nintendo can hire Sega's disbanded RPG department to make the Golden Sun games, they can hire Sega's disbanded racing department to make a sequel to GX, dagnabbit.

God damn GX was a good game.

[quote name='The Crotch']If Nintendo can hire Sega's disbanded RPG department to make the Golden Sun games, they can hire Sega's disbanded racing department to make a sequel to GX, dagnabbit.

God damn GX was a good game.[/QUOTE]
fuck yeah it was. And I support this idea. Then, when I cop a Wii U for dirt cheap, I'll all of the games worth a shit on it for dirt cheap too. :bouncy:

[quote name='Luxuria']My friends thought I was crazy for liking it more than Mario Kart: Double Dash.

I loathe Double Dash. True story.[/QUOTE]
I liked Double Dash to a point, then it became really grating. Smash was the same way to me. "Oh this is pretty fun. . .Wait a sec fuck YOU!!"

1b8.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Double Dash had some pretty lame battle levels compared to the N64 version, but its racing was baller-tier.[/QUOTE]

Goddamn, I played so many matches on that block fort level in MK64.

Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just notice that members have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY ONLINE? I made some cash with GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to contact a amazon store wordpress theme at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "WEB SITES FOR SALE") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and 999WebDesign.com sounds good webdesign service. Thank you so much!

[quote name='Nuppypast']Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just notice that members have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY ONLINE? I made some cash with GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to contact a amazon store wordpress theme at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "WEB SITES FOR SALE") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and 999WebDesign.com sounds good webdesign service. Thank you so much![/QUOTE]

Sounds good. PM me more info.

[quote name='Nuppypast']Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just notice that members have alive discussion here.[/QUOTE]

You must have been lurking the GGT for quite some time to have that kind of insider info, I'm glad you've finally decided to come out and join in our discussions. Also I like your username, how'd you come up with it, does it mean like Nuppy on by, or are you like the Nuppy of the past?

[quote name='The Crotch']Double Dash had some pretty lame battle levels compared to the N64 version, but its racing was baller-tier.[/QUOTE]

You nailed my feelings on that game exactly. But I've always loved the battle levels, even all the way back in Super Mario Kart. Mario Kart 64 was probably the funnest for battles though, and I agree with BlueScrote 100% it was all about that block fort (the sky scraper was fun too though).

So guys, what are some games coming out in 2013 you are hyped for? I'm at that point at the beginning of the year where I'm trying to figure out what I need to plan to have money for.

I know the 3 games I'm most hyped for are Revengeance, Bioshock Infinite, and Pikmin 3 (although I don't have a WiiU yet...).

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting about. Already picked up Ni No Kuni, and have Dead Space 3 on preorder.

[quote name='ihadFG']So guys, what are some games coming out in 2013 you are hyped for? I'm at that point at the beginning of the year where I'm trying to figure out what I need to plan to have money for.

I know the 3 games I'm most hyped for are Revengeance, Bioshock Infinite, and Pikmin 3 (although I don't have a WiiU yet...).

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting about. Already picked up Ni No Kuni, and have Dead Space 3 on preorder.[/QUOTE]
Just dip into that trust fund. Done and done.

All I've got on my radar is Rising. I'll get Bullshit Infinite when it's $5 on Steam, Ni no Kuni sometime, looks cool.

[quote name='ihadFG']So guys, what are some games coming out in 2013 you are hyped for? I'm at that point at the beginning of the year where I'm trying to figure out what I need to plan to have money for.

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting about. Already picked up Ni No Kuni, and have Dead Space 3 on preorder.[/QUOTE]

DmC, Lost Planet 3 and Remember Me.

Okay in seriousness MG:R and the SWTOR Gay Planet expansion. We will see about FF14 and ESO.

[quote name='ihadFG']So guys, what are some games coming out in 2013 you are hyped for? I'm at that point at the beginning of the year where I'm trying to figure out what I need to plan to have money for.[/QUOTE]

Last of Us (probably have to pick it up since my friend is working on it now, haha) and Tomb Raider are the two that I'm really excited for off the top of my my head. Oh and Etrian Odyssey IV.

Revengeance, Dead Space 3, and God of War: Acension (I have 2/3 of those preordered, MGR:R will likely get pre-ordered if I can find a deal like I did on Dead Space 3).

There's a bunch of Vita games I have an interest in, but need to see how localization shakes out... Muramasa, Soul Sacrifice, Dragon's Crown, NGS2+ (if the framerate is better than rai rai tells me the NGS+ framerate was)...

Partially interested in GTA5.
Is Dark Souls 2 this year? If so, then that.

Otherwise, I got nothing.

[quote name='distgfx']
1343905369585.png
[/QUOTE]

I actually want this now.

Not at full price, but definitely later when it's cheaper.

Tomb Raider reboot sounds promising as well.

Of course, I also have my mega backlog. ME2...wheeeeeee!

[quote name='BlueScrote']Goddamn, I played so many matches on that block fort level in MK64.[/QUOTE]

This. Block Fort is the best level ever created by man.

That, and the level with the bathroom in Goldeneye.

[quote name='gunm']I actually want this now.

Not at full price, but definitely later when it's cheaper.

Tomb Raider reboot sounds promising as well.

Of course, I also have my mega backlog. ME2...wheeeeeee![/QUOTE]
New tomb raider looks amazing. I might actually buy it if amazon does some $ back promos.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fucking loved the facility in Goldeneye. We'd rig up proximity mines in the bathroom. God help you if you spawned in the duct above that death trap.[/QUOTE]

fuck Yes.

All Prox Mines and All Karate Chops were the best kinds of matches.

[quote name='gunm']I actually want this now.

Not at full price, but definitely later when it's cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Bet you can't wait for that Vagisil DLC.

[quote name='Indignate']What makes that Bloatfly so legendary?[/QUOTE]
I think it has the most HP of anything in the game and it can kill you in a few hits. It's also giant, glows green, and explodes violently a few seconds after death, which is a bit of a complication for melee-oriented characters like mine.

I pecked away at it with my grenade launcher for a bit before injecting/ingesting/inhaling one of every type of drug in my inventory and leaping off a cliff to murder it with my axe.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fucking loved the facility in Goldeneye. We'd rig up proximity mines in the bathroom. God help you if you spawned in the duct above that death trap.[/QUOTE]

fuck yes.

[quote name='Indignate']fuck Yes.

All Prox Mines and All Karate Chops were the best kinds of matches.[/QUOTE]

I played a lot of power weapons and explosives. And license to kill. I think my favorite level was stack?

[quote name='BlueScrote']I played a lot of power weapons and explosives. And license to kill. I think my favorite level was stack?[/QUOTE]

I thought all three of those levels were pretty bland. Fun, but bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back